The First Meeting

Spartace's love story

                  Running Man's first episode was a big success except for the rain during the opening.The Pd thanked the permanent cast,Ji Suk Jin,Yoo Jae Suk,Kim Jong Kook,Kang Gary,HaHa and Lee Gwang Soo for their hard work that day.They all went home feeling tired but they couldn't wait to see each other again at the next episode of Running Man.

                   "Ah,today is such a nice day,Maybe I should go out on this beautiful Saturday."

                   With that Kim Jong Kook took his phone and search through his contact for one of his friends' number.He scrolled until he reached his Jae Suk hyung's number.

                    "Oh Hyung.Are you free today??"

                    "Oh Kook Jong ah,Ne im free today.Wae??"

                    "just because.i feel like going out for a walk.Hyung join me please??"

                    "ne jong kook ah,im busy right now.ill see you later at the usual place."

                     Jong kook put down his phone after hearing his hyung hang up on him.He didnt know why but he felt like he should be outside.

                      Jong Kook arrived at starbucks and ordered his favourite tea and his hyung's mocha.He knew Jae suk hyung likes sweet things but he doesnt know why people would want to drink this stuff.While awaiting for his hyung,he saw a familiar figure.

                       "it can't be.. is it?? Song Ji Hyo??"

                       He watched as the woman bought her drink and sat down at the table opposite her.Lucikily they were separated by five tables and she didnt noticed him.At that time Jae suk had aready entered and was walking towards him.Luckily he had noticed jae suk coming and waved to him.

                     "hyung,look isnt that Song Ji hyo-ssi??Wah she is still as beautiful as ever."

                     "Yah jong kook ah,close your mouth before you drool,Ne that is Song Ji hyo.Let me greet her and mayb e ask her to join us."

                     "Hyung hajima.She might be waiting for a fri---"

                    But jae suk had already walked up to Song Ji Hyo t o greet her.Actually Jae suk was grinning in his heart.He was glad that Jong Kook had forgotten that woman.Its time for jong kook to start afresh.

                     "Song Ji Hyo-ssi..."

                     "Oh sunbaenim.What are you doing here??"

                     "Im here with Jong Kook.He wanted to go out."

                     Song Ji Hyo cant believe Kim Jong Kook was here.The Kim Jong Kook that she met during family outing was here.She turned to see Kim jong kook giving her a slight bow.

                    "oh and Song Ji hyo-ssi,Please just call me oppa.

                    Ji hyo was brought back to reality.

                     "sunbae-- ani I mean jae suk oppa just call ji hyo too,ne??"

                     "Ne,Ji hyo yah,do you wanna join us or are you waiting for someone??"

                     "Ani oppa,I'll jon you since im alone anyway"

                     Actually ji hyo's heart was beating very hard. She was so nervous to meet Jong kook again.As she walked towards the table,jong kook stood up to greet her properly.Jae suk brought her to their table.Luckily the table was big enough for four people.Jong Kook didnt know why he chose that seat.It was as if fate wanted them to be together.Jong Kook managed to mouthed a "wae" to his hyung without ji hyo noticing.Jae suk just nodded his head,trying to say it was okay.

                     "oppa,im worried."

                     "wae ji hyo yah??

                      Jong Kook was puzzled as to why they are talking to each other formally.He wanted to ignore their conversation but Ji hyo is too pretty to ignore.With her big specs and plain dress code,she still looks beautiful.

                     "im going to be guest on this new variety show and i have no idea what to do.I know i have been a guest on family outing but im still new to variety oppa."

                    "Ji hyo yah,its going to be fine .You will be entertaining like on family outing.By the way,which show are you going to become a guest on??"

                  "Its a secret oppa.Thank you oppa for the advice.Oh look at the time,i need to go.TThank you oppa and nice to see you again Kim Jong Kook-ssi.We will meet again oppa,Kim jong kook-ssi."

                   Jae Suk and jong kook was puzzled by what ji hyo meant when she said that they are going to meet again.Actually jihyo knows that she is going to guest on jae suk's new show,Running Man but she wanted it to be a surprise.But she is still worried. She have never met ayone on the show except for jong kook and jae suk and she is nervous about whether she will mess up in front of the person she loves.Jihyo had always wanted to tell him that she loves him but she was scared of rejection.In fact when ji hyo said "i love you" to jong kook on family outing,it was actually true.She realised she was smiling to herself when she remembered that episode.She was working together with kim jong kook at the horror house and she gotten closer to jae suk.She was a very shy girl so when she gotten closer to these two,she was so happy but she wanted to be closer to that han namja,closer than a friend.She wanted to be his girlfriend.

                   "Kim Jong Kook,we will meet again on monday just wait."