That filming (2)

Spartace's love story

                 The filming ended the next morning.No one expected the filming to end the next morning considering the fact that they started filmimg at 12pm.Everyone was so tired,no one was in the mood to go out well except for jong kook.He wanted to go out with jihyo straight after filming but a pity jihyo's team had to receive the punishments plus they haven't wash up yet and he guessed the way he smelled and look now isn't really that suitable for hanging out.As  the staff of running man,except jihyo's team vjs,pack up,jihyo went up to jong kook.

                 "Oppa,im sorry that we didn't get to hang out."

                 "Don't worry jihyo ya.It's not your fault that filming ended this late."

                 "Oppa,i'll make it up  to you.Why not we hang out tomorrow??I don't have any schedule this week."

                 "Really??Hmm okay.Its not like I have anything to do at home.How do I contact you??"

                  "Here oppa,my numberText me later at night.Annyeong!!!"

                  They went home both feeling tired and regretful that they had to filninsh filming late.He looked at the name card that jihyo had given him.It has her number on it.

                   "At least I got her number.. Thats a start and she called me oppa."

                   Jong kook reached home with a smile on his face.His manager,Gap Jin,who was standing at the door to greet his dongsaeng,saw that and was glad that jong kook was finally smiling widely again.

                    "Jong kook hyung,Whats with the smile??"

                     "Ani gap jin ah,i met song jihyo again.We are going to hang out tomorrow.She is so pretty gap jin ah."

                     "Mwoh?? Song jihyo??Is she the girl in the picture frame with the heart shape around her when you were filming family outing??"

                     "Yah,how did you see that??Aish,i thought i had put it in a well hidden place.Oh well.Yeah shes that girl."

                     "Hyung,Im happy for you,but hyung are you ready to accept her??Nevermind hyung,Get some rest,You must be tired.Oh and did you save her number??"

                     "Oh yeah her number.Better save in my phone before i lose it."

 *Back at jihyo's place*

                     "Aish song ji hyo,why did you do that?? You didnt even ask him whether he has any schedule this week,which luckily he didnt.*yawn* I'm getting sleepy,better get some sleep before dinner.

                     *Han namjaga isseo nol nomu saranghan,han namjaga isseo saranghae maldo mothanun*

                      Jihyo's phone was ringing.Jihyo loves that song.It felt like she was in that same situation in the past and now.But right now,jihyo is pissed off by her phone.She wondered who dared to disturb her sleep.She picked up the phone without checking for the caller id.Her eyes were to heavy to open anyways.Heck she was too tired to even answer the phone.But she did.

                       "Yeobeoseyo??"

                       "Ouwh Jihyo yah,are you still sleeping??"

                       "Ne,but who is calling this early??"

                       "Jihyo yah,its me,jong kook oppa and its not that early,Its nine at night."

                       "Really??I thought i only slept for a few hours.Oh oppa why did you call??"

                       "Jihyo yah,did you forget??we were supposed to arrange for tomorrow's hang out."

                       "Oh yeah right,okay see you tomorrow.12 at the usual starbucks??"

                       "Yeah sure.See you tomorrow."

                       Jong kook hung up after that.

                       "Ne jong kook,see you tomorrow,I hope you wont be surprised tomorrow."

                        As she said those words,she set up her alarm.Also she was thinking as to how she would confess to him.If she was to confess to him yesterday night,she would bring him to one of the seats at the stadium and confess to him under the stars.But tomorrow is different.She can't confess to him in starbucks.Not in front of all those people.As she thought,she slowly drift off to sleep and finally she fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay,i couldnt sleep last night so i wrote four chapters to this story.I could finish the last one though..The next update will be later in the afternoon.Wait for jihyo confession.The next update is surely about ji hyo's confession. :)