Remember Me

Coffee Shop

"We're done for today. Daehyun, make sure you come earlier tomorrow. Don't you realize that your comeback are just around the corner?" Our choreographer starts to give me some lecture. I nodded as if I agreed with him. The other members look stressed too since the new dance steps for our new song are harder compared to the previous dance that we've done. "I'll leave you guys"

We bowed and thanked him. Everyone started to do their own activity right after the choreographer leave the dance room. Yongguk with his dumbells. Himchan observed his face through the mirror, a standard thing for a visual. Youngjae with his iPad, probably playing the Angry Bird game. Jongup joins Yongguk. Zelo is nowhere to be found. That boy is a mystery lately. I didn't bother anyways.I think I'll just take walk around the city. Seoul looks fantastic at night, so why not?

"I'm going." I told them before getting off.

"Take care" "Be careful, it's already midnight" "Just go"

I smiled and leave

***

 

Nobody's P.O.V

He wanders around the city, breath in the fresh air of the midnight life. It is quite hard for someone popular like him to even walk in public, luckily there are not much people, so he can actually enjoy the view. 

He bought a cup of freshly brewed Arabican coffee from Starbucks ,sipping it while enjoying the view . "This is so nice" He mumbled to himself. "I wish I can do this more often" He started to close his eyes and remember something.

***

Daehyun's P.O.V

"Daehyun, I had cooked for you today" My sweetheart came to my house to make a visit for me. I am not in a good health so she decided to come. 

"OMO, you know how to cook?" I make a face at her, kindly teasing her. I know she is a good cook but I act as if I don't know about her talent. 

"YAH! I AM A BETTER COOK THAN YOU, OK? At least I can cook something, unlike you~"

"Fine, darling. So what do we have today?" I asked as she prepares for our lunch at the diner's room. She looks like my mom. How I miss my mom.

"Ta-dah~" She opens the tupperware's cover to find a PASTA. A.FREAKING.OILY.PASTA

"WHAT IS THIS?" I asked her just to make sure it is pasta or not.

"Are you blind, yeobo? It's fried macaroni. Eat it while it is still hot please" She gives me a plateful of that cheesy oily pasta.

I flinched. "I-I don't eat pasta." And slowly push the plate. I hate it since I was young. Plus, it's not good for a well-built body like me.

"YAH! Just eat it! I woke up early this morning just to prepare this"

"I'd rather eat pickles than your macaroni. It's oily." I took a bottle of pickles in the refrigerator and decides to eat it for lunch.

"Hey! It's not good for you pabo. Let me throw it away! Give it to me!"

"Mehrong~ No! No! No~~" She started to chase me while I ran as fast as I could to the living room

We ran throughout the house, chasing each other. We were gay and carefree, just like little children. 

***

*I Got The Power~ HEY!* My phone rang. Ah this is a disturbia. Can't they give me a freedom for a while? Who said living as a celebrity will give you a happier life? It's from Yongguk hyung. I ignored it. It must be him again, babbling about me to go bed early and stuffs... Like I care. I suddenly feel hungry. Aish I need food. Food food food

I walk along a night to find any food but none of them get my interest. *Oily food all over again* I rolled my eyes, annoyed with the view. Maybe I should get Youngjae to cook spicy rice cakes for me, or maybe ramen.

While walking back to our dorm, a girl accidently bump onto me. A cute little girl with pigtails, wearing a pink dress and spectacles  bump onto me. Maybe she runs pretty fast that made me fall onto the ground. 

"Awww" I groaned. it does hurt, too.

"LEE YU JIN!" HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU TO NOT PLAY OUTSIDE! IT'S ALREADY LATE!" A lady shouting at the girl, with full of anger. What a nice name. Yu Jin

***

Me and _____ were having our romantic dinner. While waiting for our food, we stared at each other and smiles. I carressed her face, and so does she to mine.

"Daehyun..."

"Yes,love?" I answered, still observing her beautiful face. It's an addiction.

"Hmm, I want to tell you a secret. Can you keep it as a promise?"

"Anything for you. Let's do the pinky promise" We did the pinky promise. She smiled at me.

"I want a baby" she whispered to my ears.

"W-what" I blushed. Eh i don't even know that she wants to do it this early.To be honest, we never did it. I respect her, so to know that she actually asked for it is kinda...

"AISH! It's not like that! I mean, if we get married later" I made the O face

She continues "What do you think our baby will look like?" 

"Let me think... Hmm, if it's a girl, she will have a sweet smile like her mother, a chubby cheek like her father, a pair of seducive eyes like her mother and of course, will sometimes pout like a puppy like her father"

______ giggled. "What if it's a he?"

"Then he will have a handsome face like his father, a well built muscle, and a good appetite too.. Oh2, and don't forget, we will feed him with cheesecakes"

"Oh Daehyun.. we will... Umm, what about their names?" She asked

"OH! Can we call the girl as Jung Yu Jin? Yu Jin is my favourite character in Winter Sonata!" I clapped like a little baby

I'm glad to see her smiling even wider. I wish to marry her. "Let's take care of our baby together, nee?"

"Okay"

Of course, I forgot about the baby boy's name... Maybe because I thought we still can dicuss about it after our marriage.

***

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't be outside your house at this time. It's dangerous, okay?" I tell her while her soft hair. Maybe this is the feeling of being a father.

"Ahh, I'm so sorry, sir" Her mother bowed at me. 

"Ah, it's okay. It's normal actually" I smiled at her back. She somehow looks similar to someone I know.

Someone I used to know.

Maybe it's just my imagination.

"Oh, I've got to go. Take care darl" I winked to the little girl.

I started to walk to my dorm when suddenly

"J-Jung Dae-Daehyun?"

Someone recognize my bare face? This is weird. "Y-yeah?" I turned back to the woman. She looks a bit shock. Her face looks pale and she is shivering. It's not even hot.

"You are Jung Daehyun, right?" She asked me once more, while pointing to me

"Yes I am. Why?" She's weird. Why is she asking me something like that?

Her tears suddenly fall. 

"Mrs, how do you know me? Have we met?"

She wipes her tears with a handkerchief. The handkerchief looks familiar.I look back at her. But I can't recognize her. Who is she?

"PABO! IT'S ME!" She yelled at me

I felt indifferent. What is this? A troll? I scratched my back "Ah, I don't know you... Who are you?"

"Remember this necklace?" She shows me a necklace that she is wearing.

My eyes widen. "WAIT! ARE YOU?"

"Yes. I'm ________.

***

Nobody's P.O.V

They decided to meet at the coffee shop where they used to date before the next day. Daehyun is feeling quite nervous. He's going to meet the woman who crashes his heart into pieces. Why must they meet? Don't they regret of the past? 

Daehyun waited at the table beside the window, which is a memorable place for both of them. Different from before, they can talk freely without people minding about them but now, it's different. He is an idol. He must be extra careful about himself. He wore a mask and a Ray Ban while covering his blonde hair with a beanie.

Daehyun's P.O.V

She's late. Aish what happened to her? She was never like this before. She is someone who will be earlier than her date. Well, she changed.

Someone enters the shop. I look around. It's her. She looks more beautiful now.

"I'm sorry, I'm kinda late.. I sent my children to school. I'm so sorry"

Children? So it's true. she had already married. "No, that's okay" I answered

"Umm, Daehyun, I can't see your face. Your voice is unclear too." She looks at me weirdly

"No, I can't.. Paparazzis are everywhere.. Do you want me to get caught? I don't have any other jobs to do" I said, anoyyingly. 

We ordered our food and drinks. I ordered Cheesy Macaroni with an Iced Americano while she only ordered a cup of coffee. Shy maybe.

There is an awkward silence betweet the two of us. Neither of us want to start the chat. She is looking downward while me playing with my phone. 

"Here's your order" The waiter serve us with our orders. "Enjoy"

I started pulling out my mask and eat my macaroni. She only stares at me.

"Daehyun... You eat macaroni?"

"Yeah, want to try some?" I pull my plate nearer to her.

"Oh no, that;s okay.. i had already ate" She refused

While I'm eating my food, she suddenly started the talk

"Daehyun.. you change a lot"

"Mwoh?" The stains are everywhere on my face. ugh I must look horrible now.

"Let me" She took a tissue and wipe the stains. This feels... It's been a while since I have this feeling. I didn't get the feel when the y dancers touch me, I didn't get the feel when youngjae wipe my sweat, I didn't get the feel when Hyosung unnie pinched my chubby cheek. Never. My hearts beat lightly at first and turns hardcore. 

I stop eating and look at her. I find her eyes and met to each other. Is she feeling the same way as me?

"Why you ask me for a date?" I starightforwardly ask her. I'm not an idiot for her to play with. I'm living my own life now, a life that she taught me. A life of an idol.

She silents for a while. "I'm not expecting to see you again, after 6 years"

" Are you married?"

She nodded. "I only have a daughter now, but we're expecting for a baby boy next year" She smiled widely

The fact that she had already married hurts me. "That's... good"

"What about you? Any idol girlfriends? HyunA? Suzy? Min Ah? Yoona?" She listed down a number of hot and popular idols.

"I'm good.. I still don't have one" i answered shyly "I'm busy"

She smirks "Busy, huh? Just like old times, haha" We laughed

We started discussing about our life, our experiences, etc. She's now more feminine and mature. It's good to know that my girl had turned into  a woman that I admired. Once.

"My family and I will be staying in America, soon" She told me

"Mwoh? Really? Wow that's good for your family" I congratulates her

She suddenly looks down blushed. I can see that her face is turning red. "Actually... I...I miss you. T-that's the reason why I decides to bring you here. Sorry, I feel bad." She covers her face. 

"______, you shouldn't be like this." I patted her shoulder. I touch her face and make her look at me "No matter, how hard your life is, remember, never looks back. That's what you told me, right?" I give her some hopes

She burst into tears "I.. I don't love him. It's an arranged marriage. He doesn't love me too"

I feel sorry for her "Dear" I wipe her tears "We can't be together. It's a fate."

Her tear falls even more

I pull the necklace that she is wearing and tell her "Here's the deal. Whenever you heart hurt, remember me. hug the necklace. I will always be with you, okay? I give her some hopes

"You'll be fine" I continued. 

"Thanks Daehyun. And sorry. I regret it so badly" I put her in my arms and hug her tightly. She is still crying and soaked my shirt but I don't care. My girl needs me and I should comfort her. 

"You will always be my girl" I whispered to her ears. She just smiled while still sobbing.

*** 

I walk away from the shop after _____ leave it first. I stare at it for the last time. Remembering those precious moments we had together, make me smile even wider. To know that she's doing fine now make me realize that I should laugh now because she doesn't really need me. Thanks to her, now I'm a better person. I don't really depending to anyone anymore. I'm living a fun life now.

To the future me, let's create another good things together. We will never regret, I promise.

 


Finally~ The story has comes to its end

This is how I felt about myself

I should continue my life and be more mature ^^ Like Zelo :)

Thanks to the subcribers and commentors for commenting

I still need more since comments since the ending is a lil bit like no no

Well, I had much fun ^^

So I'll continue to a longer fanfic.. Please be patient XD

Comments and subcribes are loved