Memory

Coffee Shop

“I think we should just end our relationship”

“You must be kidding me, right?” I laughed, holding her shoulders. She can’t be serious.

“No, Daehyun. I really mean it.” She slowly pushed me and let my grip out of her.

My tears started to fall. We are happy. We did everything together. “But why?”

“Daehyun, I want you to know that whatever happens, never look back. Forget about our memories. Forget about our confessions. Forget about our first kiss. Forget about the day I bought you cheesecake for your birthday. Forget about us. Forget about me” She said straightforwardly, staring deeply into my swollen, puffy eyes that are still drenched with tears.

“I...”

“This is the first and last treat from me. You probably will never get a chance to get a cup of free coffee from me anymore” She made a sweet little smile to me. “Baby, don’t cry. You are going to be a famous person soon, right? You will receive a lot of love soon. I promise.” She softly wiped my tears with her flowery handkerchief.

“_____... P-please don’t g-“ I started to cry even louder. I trust in love. I believe that we will end up together. We never argue. Why it must be like this?

She suddenly called the waiter. “Bill please”

After paying the bill, she gets up and made her way to the exit.

I grabbed her hand which made her almost falling onto me. I don’t mind if it did happen.

“Daehyun”

“Don’t leave me. I still need you. I promise, I will quit being a trainee if that’s the problem”

“Daehyun” She spoke softly as she my shaggy hair. “I do want to be with you. One say, I’ll explain it to you. It’s just... not the right time.”

“Explain it now!” I yelled.

“I can’t” Her voice suddenly started to sound as if she is crying.

My hands automatically let her hands go. My heart resist it, but not my body. Confuse, huh?

She finally ran out from the shop and leave me here alone. At the table beside the window. The place where our eyes first met. The place where we used to have our date. Where I used to steal glances at her pretty face. Where we shared our ice mocha while staring at each other's face. Now it's all gone.

"Hyung!" I gasped. The tall maknae looked at me furiously. "We are late for our practice! What are you doing here?" He scolded me. I can see him holding his skateboard. 

"Hyung is bored. Can I borrow that on our way to the practice room?" I pointed to the skateboard.

"No way! Don't be silly. The others are waiting for you. You are a trouble maker, hyung." I laughed. I've expected that he will be saying that.

"Arasso" We both leave the park and heading to the practice room. 

I wonder... Where is she now?


Advance update, huh? I'm expecting to finish this up by today but I have some work outs to do so this will take a lil bit time. Don't worry, this is a 2-3 chapters of One Shot so it is not that long. :)

Comments and Subscribes are loved.