Who the hell who knock me down...?

She is my 'SWEETS'..!

 

 

JiYoon’s POV

 

Ah,I finally manage to get it for the last piece.The delicious chocolate puff.Ah,I can’t even imagine how can I live without desserts.They are just like my life.I can’t live without them just for one day.And,that’s explain it why I gain weight easily.And,now my face totally get chubbier because of the dessert that I have day by day is getting more and more.

Come to think of it,I’m so lucky today that I managed to get the last piece of cholcate puff from the school canteen.The ahjumma said that it’s the last piece already and I just managed to grabbed it and pay money to the ahjumma.I keep starring at the delicious chocolate as I wan to enjoy it after I get back to the class.However,I suddenly got knocked down by someone.

BAM!

“YAH!Watch out!”I yelled as I fall down to the floor when I knocked down with a person.I rubbed my forehead as I knocked down with the person at my forehead.Geez,who the hell is that who didn’t bring eyes along when walking.

“Joesonghamida,”the voice seem familiar for me that I can recognized who is it but I totally ignore it as I realized that my chocolate puff had crashed and the cream spread on the floor.Alright,this is unforgivable.Who ever is it who knocked me down I ‘ll totally make the person pay for it?

I stand up and turn my head up to the person who I knocked down with and before I get to yelled at the person,I got frozen and feel some butterfly in my stomach,”Lee….Ki…Kwang…”I managed to say the name.Lee Ki Kwang ,the guy who I adore at school.He had a pair of smiling eyes that caught my attention on him and a great body.His smile just can melt every girls in the school.

“I’m so sorry.I should not be rushing at the corridor since it’s dangerous though,”he apologized with bowing to me.

“Ah….ani..aniyo…It’s okay,”I managed to say as I felt totally nervous when I talk to him.This is the first time I get to talk to him.I always try to approach with him but every time fail because I just too nervous to face him as my face is chubby and I didn’t find myself as pretty at all.

“Hajiman,It’s my fault that I rush in the corridor…jeongmal mianhaeyeo,”he give a 90 degree bow towards  me to apologize.

“Ani..ani..it’s okay..I didn’t hurt at all,”I try to stopped him from apologize anymore.

“Ah,arasso…I hope I can do something to show my apologized to you but I have to go right now.I’ve something to do..So ,see you again later,”he nodded and walked away while waved to me.I just watching his back that facing on me as he walk away.He just so charming.

Wait…Did he just say ‘See you again later’?Ah,it’s that mean we can be close to each other?Is that mean we’re friends?I chuckled myself at the corridor as everyone pass by and stared at me as they thought I’m crazy..But,who’s care that the most handsome guy at our school just talk to me just now and even say ‘see you again later’.Yet,the sad things Is that my only last piece of chocolate puff had crashed and the cream spread on the floor.It’s quite sad to see it on the floor.It’s such a waste.

“Aigoo,my chocolate puff,”I pouted as I look at it which cream spreading on the floor.I picked it up and throw it to the rubbish bin.

KiKwang’s POV

Yah,I totally ruined up just now that knocked down the girl just now.It’s looks like she is sad that I make her lose her chocolate puff.But she just keep repeating that’s okay while I know that she is definitely sad about it.

“KiKwang oppa,why’re you late?”SoHyun said as she had waiting for me in front of the cooking club.Yes,SoHyun she’s one of my chingu who help me out in the cooking club.I’m the president of the cooking club.You all might be shock and felt weird that what a guy doing in a cooking club.Yet,I love cooking and that’s why I choose to join the club.Firstly,everyone really critized me that I’m in the cooking club when I was a namja.But who say namja can’t join cooking club?No one isn’t it.SoHyun always by my side to support me.And, we once is a lover but now we had over it and we’re just friends.Yes,it’s always awkward that after a lover break up but still being together as friends.But SoHyun and I never felt awkward though.We break up because we find that we are totally from different world and both of us also understand it.That’s why we are still friend even can’t be as lover.

“Joesonghamida,I just have some incident just now when I rush to here.i knocked down with someone just now in the corridor while on the way to here,”I apologized as I makes SoHyun wait for so long.

“Ah,gwanchaneyeo?”SoHyun ask.

“Eh?”

“I mean is the person you knocked down with okay right now?”SoHyun said.

“Ah,she’s okay now,”I nodded,”But only she looks sad as I make her chocolate puff crash on the floor,”I murmured.

“Eh?What did you just say at the last part?”it seem like SoHyun didn’t heard what I murmured.

“Ah,nothing,”I respond.

“Arasso,ne,let’s go in now,”she didn’t like any other girls who asking a lot as I don’t want to say it.

Ah,you all might wondering what are we doing in the cooking room.Before that the cooking club actually is in the cooking room.Everytime recess time or after school period we will came in here to cook as we’re doing some new dessert every 4 seasons.I just love to make desserts as it makes me happy every time doing it.I will felt happy and satisfied as someone praised it’s delicious and pretty.Ah,earlier just now,the girl who I knocked down it holding a chocolate puff.I might can make a chocolate puff for her as to show my apologize to her.I take out the flour and the chocolate bar as to melt the chocolate and also take out the wiping cream from the fridge.

“Oppa,what’re you making?”SoHyun who take the wiping cream for me from the fridge.

“I’ll be making chocolate puff,”I give a smiled as she handed the wiping cream to me.