You don't have to change,"I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE.."

She is my 'SWEETS'..!

 

No One’s POV

So just like that JiYoon and KiKwang had become close and close by day to day.JiYoon always by KiKwang’s side whenever he making desserts.She gives some good opinion to KiKwang as KiKwang try to make the dessert more better when after he heard from JiYoon.

Somehow,when these two become more close,SoHyun got irritated as KiKwang always spending his time with JiYoon.And,she started to approach herself to KiKwang while JiYoon is around.

JiYoon’s POV

I shouldn’t fall in love with KiKwang.He just got SoHyun with him.They both just look like a sweet couple.Rumors said that they had broke up and that’s why I try to approach to KiKwang but seem like the rumors aren’t true at all.SoHyun and KiKwang still as close as always.

Just by now,SoHyun is helping KiKwang to fix his apron around his waist.They are just a sweet couple that I didn’t want to ruin it.

“KiKwang-ah,I think I didn’t feel right today and I need to go home to take some rest,”I said as I don’t want to interrupted SoHyun and KiKwang.

“Ne?Are you okay?Do you need me to accompany you home?”KiKwang stand in front of me while his hand around my shoulder.

“Aniyo,I’m okay.I just need some rest.Perhaps I had eat too much delicious desserts these days and that’s why I felt my stomach like getting something fight inside.But you don’t have to worry that or felt sorry of it.It’s all my fault that I ‘m greedy and eat a lot,”I pushed his hand away from me as I see SoHyun looks like irritated by his action against me and give a fake smile to him.

“Ah,then you better go now so you can have a good rest.Don’t worry about here.I have SoHyun and I’ll bring the desserts to when you got better.For this moment,you don’t have to try the desserts I make.I mean it’s just temporary.I don’t want you to blow up because eat too much,”KiKwang seem like believe my words and he still managed to joke.

*3 days later*

I didn’t have any bit on KiKwang’s desserts and I kind of miss it.So I try to buy some desserts on other shops but the taste of it totally different from KiKwang’s desserts.I felt something missing in it.It’s not sweet but tasteless even odourless.Not good as KiKwang’s desserts at all.I miss KiKwang’s desserts.

*The next day*

*At school*

“JiYoon-ah~~~”I heard someone shout my name from behind.

I turn around and I notice it’s actually KiKwang,”Are you feeling alright now?And will get back to be my food advisor again.These 3 days without your opinions is really hard for me.”

“KiKwang-ah,I might not help you again because I felt I don’t want to again,”I apologized.But,actually I want to be by his side only I felt I should keep myself away from him from now since he already have SoHyun.I walked away from him with head down only.I felt my heart ache as I say I don’t want to help him again.He didn’t stop me or do anything as I said it.

Day after day and I felt whatever I eat it’s just tasteless.I felt I miss KiKwang and his desserts a lot but I don’t want to get back there again as I don’t want to ruin his relationship between SoHyun and him.

*A week later*
When I was on the way home,someone hold me up and I totally shock that the person it’s actually SoHyun.She grabbed me to a more secret place as there’s a lot of students walk and pass around.

“JiYoon-eonnie,”this si the first time I heard SoHyun call me eonnie.

“Ne?”
“Please go back to KiKwang’s oppa,”SoHyun said.

“Eh?”I still don’t get it what she’s trying to say.

“I mean KiKwang oppa need you to be his food advisor.He needs your great opinion about his desserts a lot.These days without you by his side,he totally get lost and desperate.Everything he do just ruin up.The desserts he do not sweet anymore instead it is salty.He mixed up the sugar and salt.He can’t concentrate with it.I never see him like this before.Just right after you leave him he had been desperate and desserts he made no longer taste sweet but tasteless.His spirit had gone away when you leave,”SoHyun explained while tears start to fall from her eyes.

The tears just like she’s giving up for KiKwang for me but I don’t want it to be like this,”But,you’re his girlfriend and I don’t want to ruin the relationship of both of you.I can see it from when you get jealous when I around with him.”

“Girlfriend?I think you got it all wrong.Ne,I was jealous with you once because ever since you become KiKwang’s food advisor,KiKwang oppa had spend much time you ever since he met you and I got jealous with it and that’s why I try to approach to him but then I realized after you leave KiKwang oppa always keep talk about you and he need you a lot.I felt sorry that because of my jealousy and make you and KiKwang oppa become like this.JiYoon eonnie,please come back to KiKwang oppa,”SoHyun begged.

*On the other side*

KiKwang’s POV

What’s wrong with me?Ever since JiYoon left I didn’t able to make some sweet and glamorous desserts anymore.I really don’t get it.I pushed away all the utensils and ingredients from the counter to the floor.I sit back while crashed my knee against my chest.I felt irritated now of making desserts without JiYoon by my side.

“KiKwang-ah~”suddenly someone call my name out.

I looked up at who is it,”Ah,it’s you.”

“Joesonghamida because just leaving without saying anything.I’ve been irresponsible,”JiYoon sat down next to me while hug around her knee against her chest too while murmured.

“It’s okay.At least you’re here now.And,will come back to be my food advisor again?”I whined as I still didn’t got any mood yet as long as JiYoon didn’t come back to me.

“I…I just…I don’t know but..”I interrupted her with a sudden peck on her cheek.

“Look,you don’t have to say anything but I think I had fall in love with you and I don’t you to leave me behind.The day you leave I felt empty and felt alone that no one by my side with giving opinion for my desserts,”I finally split it out of what in my mind bravely.

“I…Wae?Why did you fall in love with you when I’m not as good as other girls.I’ve  a bad body shape and my face is chubby,”she blushed hardly as she said it.

“You’re not chubby.I just like the way you are you don’t have to do anything to change yourself.I love the way you are,”I confessed.

Without any hesitation,I hug JiYoon with my arms around her waist while whispered to her,”Saranghaeyeo.”She shivered as I whispered softly through her ears.Yet,she finally hug me back with her arms around my shoulder without any hesitation.

I break out our hug and give a peck on her lips.She blush hardly and her both plump and chubby cheek get reddened. She is just so cute when she blushing.I couldn’t stop myself from starring at her.

“Yah,stop starring at me like that,”she playfully hit my chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT,I DONE IT ALREADY AND I FOUND IT FUN TO WRITE ABOUT JIYOON AND KIKI TOGETEHR SO I DECIDED WRITE A SEQUEL FOR IT...PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AS WELL OKAY....