Aren't You Curious?

Only Look At Me

Chen smirks at Suho who sips his Bloody Mary with a sigh. 

"You stripped out of your clothes and everything. To be honest, if I didn't already ship you with someone, I'd totally tap that." Chen winks, smacking Suho's lightly, earning him a glare from Luhan, who was absentmindedly brushing Suho's hair as he leans against the back of the chair.

"P-please don't talk about it..ugh my head.." Suho winces, "I just need to lay down.." He stands up, stumbling out of the kitchen. Luhan quickly follows the angel, making sure he makes it safely back to his room.

"Do you need anything, Suho?" He whispered in his ear sweetly, laying him down on the bed. 

"No thanks, Luhan, you've been quite a lot of help already. I just need some rest." With a smile, the deer nodded and returned to the kitchen. 

 

"Well~?" Chen sang, pouring himself some coffee.

"What?" Luhan raised an eye at the troll before taking Suho's empty glass and rinsing it out.

"Aren't you curious?" 

"C-curious about what?" Luhan asked, squeezing the sponge one last time to make sure it was nice and soapy before scrubbing the cup.

"Don't act stupid." Chen pouts, walking over. "I saw how jealous you looked when I slapped his cute little ," he breathed into the deer's ear, his hot breath making the hairs on Luhan's neck stand up. "And the flaming anger in your eyes when I said I shipped him with someone. You're dying to know, don't hide it hyung." Luhan freezes, the room completely silent except for the running faucet. 

"F-fine. Maybe I-I'm a little curious.." Luhan pouts, slowly the gears turn in his head again and he finishes cleaning the glass, drying it with a clean rag. 

"A little?" Chen smirked, "Just how curious are you, Luhan?"

"Fine!" Luhan burst, "I'm really curious!" He turned to glare at Chen.

"I bet," Chen started, taking some cream out of the fridge and walking back over to his cup, "you wish you were him, don't you~?"

"T-that's stupid.." Luhan pouted, sitting down in Suho's chair, feeling his body heat that lingered behind.

"Don't lie to me, hyung. I'm not stupid, you're just lucky Suho is too dense to realize the true reason you're nursing him to health.

"I-I'm paying him back. He took care of me for all of those weeks.."

"You just want to get in his pants." Chen stated matter-of-factly.

"N-NO THAT'S NOT WHY! UGH CHEN YOU'RE SUCH A !" Luhan narrowed his eyes at the troll, who gave the flustered deer a Cheshire smile.

"Oh~? Then why oh why would you go to the lengths of helping him get dressed if not to see that perfect milky white skin and toned chest?"

"B-because..I-I..." He stammered.

"Because...?"

"I-I love him..okay?" Luhan huffed, crossing his arms and averting his gaze to the tiled floor.

"That's good. Absolutely perfect." Chen smirked, mixing the cream into the coffee, taking a sip to make sure it had the perfect amount before standing up and returning the bottle to the fridge.

"I-it is!?" Luhan blushed, pouting adorably

"Yes, because the man I ship him with," Chen grins, turning around and staring directly into Luhan's big, brown eyes. "is you."