First Practice and First Love?

The Band

======================================================Dong Hae's point of view====================================================== 

"Holy " i muttered under my breath, while i ducked a flying shoe thrown by Sunny. The whole room slid into chaos as soon as we started our first band practice. Firstly, no one could even decide who would play which instrument. Sunny and Jessica were fighting to be lead guitarists and vocals and Sungmin insists on playing the drums even with a weak sense of rhythm. Secondly, no one even wanted to sit down and negotiate like civilised adults.

"Hey hey hey, you at the drums why are you even here"

"At least my voice doesn't sound like a screeching cat"

"HA HA HA"

"Why are you laughing?! Your voice makes my ears bleed!!"

"OKAY QUIET!!!!!!!" i shouted. "If there is anything i know about being in a team, it is that we need to work together. Constantly arguing will not help us win this competition. So stop your petty arguments and lets do this!"

Sungmin scoffed, "Psh, okay then how do we decide who plays which instrument?"

I sighed, "Guys if we want to make it to the top, lets just put our pride aside for a second okay? Sungmin ... you are obviously not made for playing the drums so ...".

"Alright, fine i guess im better at the guitar.." said Sungmin.

"Fine, you can be the lead vocal Jessica, i'll go with the bass" said Sunny.

"Alright i'll play the drums and Jessica you can be on the lead vocals. Lets start with some warmups and we'll discuss some songs alright?" I replied.

Everyone just grunted, somewhat willingly and thankfully practice went on smoothly. Although tension the tension was high, our music was incredible. Perhaps there is hope for this dysfunctional group after all ...

=======================================================Sunny's Point of view========================================================

Plucking on the strings of the bass, i looked over at everyone else. Jessica looked a little less stuck up than usual,Donghae seem a little more down to earth and Sungmin ... looks cute tuning his guitar. 

WAIT

WHAT

I slapped myself in the face. I may have gone mad from staying with these walnuts for too long. Screeching laughter stopped me in the middle of my thoughts.

"HAHA - What - HAHAHA why did you slap yourself HAHHA" Jessica gasp, barely able to catch her breath. The other guys were also dying of laughter.

I squinted at her "Its because i've been infected by all of your stupidity!" i said sarcastically and stormed out quickly before my face turns a bright shade of red.

Before i could enter the toilet, i felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, i see Jessica standing there in a model pose as per usual. "What do you want" i murmured. 

"I saw it" She replied.

"What?" 

She gave me a sly smile, "the way you looked at Sungmin! DUH" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" i said, giving her an eyeroll of my own too.

"Oh i know Sunny BUNNY, i may not be super smart -" "Yeah, you aren't" i scoffed. "- BUT im an expert in love!" she smiled. 

"Okay even if i like him, which by the way, i TOTALLY DON'T, what makes you think i will go to YOU out of everyone in this damn school for help?" i said.

"Because i have the most experience, im great at these things. So let me help you !!!! " she smiled enthusiastically. 

"Okay, theres definitely a catch and even if there wasn't i wouldn't go to you for help because I DONT LIKE HIM" i said as i stalked into the bathroom.

"No you totally do honey!" she shouted from a distance.