Results

The Band

 

After their auditions , everyone walked out confidently thinking that they were going to get through for sure ! Little did they know , they were going to be in for a big surprise....

"Alright, settle down everyone , the principal announced. Today, is the day where the finalists will be announced . However, theres has been a change of plans! We are now picking individual singers to form the band ! In the lead we have 209 votes : Jessica Jung! Up next we have Sunny Lee with 207 votes! Then, with have Lee Sungmin with 205 votes! and Lee Donghae with 204 votes! What a close fight! Then we have ........"

The principal's voice then slowly faded out and of sunny's mind , the other people who got in were nobodies! She thought to herself . They're not competition to her , the real competition here is jessica and the other 2 blockheads ... How am i not the first?! she thought furiously , the jessica must have bought her votes >:( I knew those brownies she gave weren't out of kindness !! She thought as she stomped out of the hall with her group of friends trailing behind.

Donghae too wasn't in the mood to hear the rest of the principal's story . How in the world could I , LEE DONGHAE have gotten last ?? ARGH, i really need to work on my popularity ... ;-; He sighed bitterly

Meanwhile , Jessica was estatic ! What losers! She thought to herself. Fancy losing to me ! HAHAHA ... oops, did i just laugh out loud ?! She blushed as her clique stared at her weirdly ._.

======Several weeks later ...======================================================================================

Jessica was pacing up and down the hallway as she waited for her turn to audition after Sunny.

"Would you stop walking all over the place ?!" Sungmin shouted with a frustrated tone.

"For the first time, i agree with you! Stop pacing back and forth jessica! You're making my head spin!" Donghae complained.

"Good, then you both won't do well!" Jessica smirked.

Both boys rolled their eyes , and returned to practicing their music. 

Several hours passed and finally , they everyone was done with the audition, the principal came out of the room along with the other music teachers.

"Alright students, gather here"

Everyone made a beeline towards the principal and crowded around him.

"Okay, the band will be a 3 person band ......" 

Jessica, Sunny, Donghae and Sungmin ,leaned forward eagerly to see who's going to be the one that couldn't make it , each thinking about the nasty comments  they are going to give to the one that doesn't make the band.

"BUT, we've changed our minds, 4 people will be forming the band , and they are ... Sunny , Sungmin , Donghae and Jessica"

Loud gasps could be heard , and it echoed down the hallway.

All of them stared at one another with horror..............