So much hate !

The Band

 

 "Annyeonghaseyo ! Principal Kessler , teachers and fellow students ! I don't think I have to introduce myself so let me just continue ! The school opens for a new term today and I ..... " 
 
*ugh , when will she EVER stop talking* 
Sungmin rolled his eyes while sitting at the back of the hall . He looked at his watch impatiently as time ticks slowly by . He then narrowed his eyes at the tiny girl on stage . A smirk crept across his face . 
 
"... So as I was saying , this term , I'll definitely fight for the you , the school and out future !! THANKYOU !!! " The petite girl , walked down the stage , and beamed widely at the wild crowd who was applauding for her . Then sashayed off down the corridor with her "posse" following suit quickly behind .the group ended up collding with another group of girls with their queen bee bumping right into sunny . Both leaders shot daggers (not literally , that would be weird ) at each other.  
"Get out of my way little miss sunshine! Notice , the little was used on purpose ! "
"Back off air head , talk to someone of the same intellect" and sunny smirked strutted off . 
Jessica , the taller blonde , narrowed her eyes at her . "That bitc-urgh !!! Seohyun , gloss !" 
A thin , girl with glasses rushed to her side , handed her her lip gloss , sighed and went back to her position in the clique. 
 
Meanwhile ,  Sungmin was at a club with his well , not so good friends discussing the next bet . 
20 minutes ago he had already sneaked off the hour long speech or rather lecture of the miss perfect , student body president . And for the past 20minutes ,he had not been happy . 
 
15 minutes earlier ... 
"Sneaking off HUH ? Typical bad boy sungmin , too bad they don't last long !! " Donghae laughed as he headed into the hall with his group of athletes behind him . 
 
 
* And that's why I hate this school * sungmin thought . 
 
 
But now ... 
"So she's the target ? " a sinister smile crept on to his face as he held the picture in his hand . 
"Yeah , heard she's a tough cookie to crack . Goodluck mate ;) "
 
"Well, Sunny Lee , here I come "