What should I do?

The unexpected turn of events!
Hey guizzz, I'm back and I'm super lazy. I know, I know. That's not what you wanted to hear but school is using up so much of my energy. I have assessments all the time and if I'm not doing an assessment then I’m getting my results for them. I recently got my cervical cancer vaccination too so I'm quite moody from the aches. ANYWAY..... I hope you enjoy his chappie. <3
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~~Kyungsoo’s POV~~
 
My heart sank. I couldn't believe my eyes. As soon as they broke apart I counted five seconds and walked in. I told them that manager Kai wanted to see them and they both left. I pulled out my phone and searched through my contacts, I found Sehun's name and called him. Sehun and I have become quite close from that day at the ice rink. After a few rings Sehun picked up.
 
"Yoboseyo?" He said through the phone.
 
"Annyeong Sehun, it’s Kyungsoo."
 
"Oh! Annyeong hyung, what's up?"
 
"Errrr, I was just hoping that you were free this afternoon for a cup of coffee? There's something I want to talk about but Gina has a shoot now."
 
"Sure, let’s say about half two-ish at Starbucks?"
 
"Yeah I'm fine with that." I said with a sigh of relief.
 
"Okay then, see you later, annyeong hyung."
 
"Annyeong."
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
~~No one's POV~~
 
The shoot finished around two o'clock and Kyungsoo was all set to take Gina home when he found Kris and her walking outside to her limo. He quickly walked up to the limo doors and stood in front of them so they can't go in.
 
"Ummm... where do you think you're going Kris? Kai has given me strict rules about people taking Gina home. To shorten it a little, he said that no one can take her home but me, him and the driver." Kyungsoo said quite nervously.
 
"Kyungsoo stop being so me-" Gina said but was interrupted by Kris.
 
"No, it's fine. He's just doing his job. Plus I don't think any of us would want to make Kai angry." Kris said trying to be polite.
 
"I guess so... well then I'll see you tomorrow." Gina sighed.
 
"Tomorrow? But we there's no shoot tomorrow." Kyungsoo said confused.
 
"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, me and Kris are going to hangout at an arcade tomorrow." Gina said cheering up.
 
"Oh! Great! Well we better be going, I have a friend to go see in about twenty minutes." Kyungsoo said trying not to show his pain. It really bugged him that Gina and Kris are spending more time together...without him.
 
"Oooooooh, Kyungsoo has a daaaate!" Gina cooed.
 
"Who’s the lucky lady?" Kris said while nudging Kyungsoo’s arm.
 
"HE is a GUY friend!" Kyungsoo said emphasizing the gender.
 
"NO WAY, YOU’RE GAY!!!!" Kris and Gina said in sync with their jaws dropped to the floor.
 
"NOOOOO! I have friends you know. It's Sehun!" Kyungsoo said while chuckling a bit.
 
"Technically he's Kris's friend." Gina said while looking away and I smirk on her face.
 
"Just get in the limo. Bye Kris." Kyungsoo said tired of the conversation."
 
"Bye Kyungsoo, bye Gina." Kris managed to say through his chuckles.
 
"Bye Kris!" Gina waved.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Back at Gina's house
 
~~Gina's POV~~
 
"Hey,ummm, do you want to come inside and have a drink?" I asked hopefully. On the limo ride home i noticed that Kyungsoo has been acting more protective recently. Also I’ve noticed that we haven't been spending much time together as friends. Usually, Kyungsoo always hang out after shoots but lately things have been changing and i kind of don't want that to happen. Kyungsoo is not just my bodyguard. He's my best friend. I don't want things to start getting awkward between us. So I thought that asking him to stay wold be a good way for us to just chill.
 
"I would love to but like I said before, I'm meeting up with a friend." He said with a serious face. To be honest, I was kind of shocked. I thought that he was lying and was trying to cover up the fact that he doesn't have much to do. I kind of felt a little bit hurt too. Normally it's just me and Kyungsoo that hang out. We're like too pea's in a pod. I never really thought that there would come a day where we would find other friends. We've been best friends for eight years now. I guess things have changed since Kris has arrived and entered our friendship group. He really has brought a lot of changes. But the thing is are these changes for the better or for worse?
 
I didn't want to hold Kyungsoo back from making other friends, in fact it makes me happy to know that even though we have a tight bond, we can still get along with other people.
 
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" I said hiding my sadness.
 
"Well then, I'll see you tomorrow."
 
"Tomorrow?" I said a bit confused since there was no shoot tomorrow.
 
"Yeah tomorrow....you know....you said that you’re going to go out with Kris. You didn't think I wouldn't come along. Don't forget that you’re going to be out in public and that the whole Matt sob story hasn't really been forgotten yet. As your body guard, I will protect your from any chaotic reporters that might happen to spring by."
 
I smiled. It's nice to know that he cares for me. In fact I really want to hug him right now but I can't because it might seem awkward. I'm also a bit worried about how I’m going to tell Kris that Kyungsoo is coming with on our secret date. And if Kyungsoo finds out that me and Kris are dating, then he might get mad that I fell for him too quickly and that our relationship might just turn out like how things went with Matt. 
 
I bid my good bye to him and closed my door. I flopped onto my soft, comfy and luxurious sofa and stared at the ceiling.
 
"What am I going to do?" I thought aloud.
 
"What are you going to do about what?" A voice asked from behind the sofa. I sat up and found Suho walking towards me with a mug of hot chocolate in his hands. I jolted, a little surprised. I didn't think he would've heard me. I can't tell him what's on my mind because if I do then he might tell Kyungsoo, Kris or worse even.... Kai.
 
But I can tell Suho right? I can trust him...right? He's never done anything to make me not to so I guess can. Now that I think about it. I never really talk to Suho that much. Whenever I do, it's just small talk yet even still we know each other inside and out. I guess you would expect it though seeing as he has been my butler for about seven-ish, eight-ish years! 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hii guizz sorry for the rubbish update. I've just been either too busy or lazy to write this chapter and also I wanted to make the next chapter awesome. SPOILER ALERT!!!! Gina MIGHT tell Suho everything and we will see what happens at Starbucks when D.O meets up with Sehun.
 
See you soon my beautiful readers!!!