part 4

I kidnapped the princess' heart

That night ~

Krystal is lying her body down on the sofa, and when she heard Sulli's steps towards her, she quickly closed her eyes, pretending that she's sleeping.

Sulli saw her then she quickly gets some blanket to cover Krystal's body. She bent her body to do it and after that...

"Aigoo ~ Krystal sshi..."

Krystal is listening...

"I don't know why... Me... This is the first time... I know this is wrong because we're both girls, but, I think I already like you." Sulli whispering while looking at Krystal's bare face.

Krystal's heart skipped a beat after hearing Sulli's sweet little voice.

"she sounds and smells like an angel."

"Aish. Nevermind. Sleep well, princess."

 

 

===

 

 

 

The next day ~

 

 

Krystal woke up and she straight went showering. When she's already done, she opened the bathroom's door exactly when Sulli is about to pass. Sulli saw her and she quickly turned around to avoid seeing Krystal's body covered only by a towel.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"My clothes are inside the room. Just get it there."

"Why are you talking to me like that?"

"Just hurry up and change."

Krystal smirked then she went in front of Sulli.

"Krystal please."

"Why? Is it because I'm ? You already saw this right? When I was sick."

Sulli covered her eyes.

"It's different now!"

Krystal laughed.

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That day in the afternoon, Sulli is busy cooking at the kitchen when Krystal suddenly went there to eat. She sat at the table while waiting for the food, seeing Sulli's y and sweaty back, because she's only wearing a short and a sleeveless black loose shirt and her hair is ponytailed but some strands are messing with her sweat at the back of her neck.

Krystal is actually seduced right now. But when she saw the set of knives on the table, her sight suddenly became dark.

"This is my chance to get out of here. But no, I can't kill a person. Yes you can, she's bad. You're parents are waiting for you Jung Soojung, so do it."

She gets one of the knives as she places her hand which handling it behind her.

"Ssul..." Krystal whispered as she just continues walking towards Sulli.

"Hm?" Sulli turned around as she faces Krystal but she suddenly stepped back from shock when she saw Krystal right in front of her with a serious face.

"What's your problem?" Sulli asked.

"You like me, don't you?" Krystal smirked.

"W-what are you saying?"

"Don't lie Sulli. You like me."

"I- I don't know." Sulli said as she tries looking away.

"I'll help you know it."

Krystal slowly went nearer.

And nearer

Until Sulli just felt thin and warm lips patted on hers. Krystal didn't waste any of her time as she immediatly gives Sulli's lips a light .

Krystal's plan is, seduce Sulli and kiss her since she knew that Sulli already likes her, and stab Sulli in the middle of the kiss.

She's Sulli's lips using her wet lips slowly for Sulli to feel weak. But Sulli didn't. And instead of feeling weak, she felt more dominant. Krystal removed her hands from her back as she gets ready stabbing Sulli. The knife's point is actually right infront of Sulli's tummy and Sulli doesn't know anything about it since she's just feeling Krystal's sweet lips on hers. But instead of Sulli feeling weak, Krystal is the one who fail.

 

Everything's ready but she can't stop herself kissing Sulli. She can't stab her because she wants more from her. She wants more to happen tonight. Maybe Sulli slowly felt it so she slid her hands from Krystal's milky shoulder til it reaches her hand which is holding the knife. They're still enjoying each others lips as there hands were moving beside them, Sulli gets the knife from Krystal's hand and Krystal just easily let go of it because of weakness. Sulli threw it away then she pulled Krystal's waist more closer, as the wet kiss gets more wild. Krystal completely failed her mission as Sulli makes her so fluffy that night. She began to place her hands to Sulli's neck, wiping sweats with her thumb. Suddenly, Sulli pulled out of the tight kiss.

 

"Why you didn't do it?"

Krystal frowned. "I can't. I don't know."

"You should've killed me earlier." She said while still holding Krystal's waist.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Let's see if you can still be alive after this." Sulli smirked then she started another kissing session between them. Krystal smiled against their kiss. Trying to catch Sulli's naughty tongue, but Sulli didn't let her. Krystal felt disappointed so she slowly started to walk, while Sulli is slowly walking backwards until her back suddenly felt the wall.

Krystal tighten the kiss between them as she locks their body together, completely not letting Sulli go. She pulled back for a bit but their lips still touches.

Sulli is gasping.

"Now you know how it feels to be jailed." Krystal whispered.

"It feels... So... Nice. Please don't let me go."

 

Sulli then didn't waste any seconds as she put some light kisses to Krystal's jawline down to her neck as she travels her tongue around it but then she suddenly felt like breaking down because of weakness when she felt warm hands crawling inside her shirt, slightly rubbing her abs back and forth. Sulli got out of Krystal's neck then she immediately took off Krystal's shirt, she did the same thing to Sulli. Krystal then went to Sulli's lips but she quickly avoided it as she pulls Krystal for an embrace.

 

"S-Sulli... Why?"

Sulli slowly pecked Krystal's lips then she went to Krystal's earlobe, touching it by her lips a bit.

"Stay. Please don't leave me." Sulli whispered.

Krystal smiled a bit.

"I won't."

The scenes got even more hotter that night. I'll just leave it to your imagination. LOL.

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh. I really feel like my ending is always the destroyer of the story. T_T

Please tell me it's not. Or else I won't make any fics anymore. LOL. Joke. So yeah, please leave a comment. :)

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

 

I AM NOW WORKING ON MY 30+ CHAPTERS STORY. Please antipate. :)

 

Thank you guys! Much love from the author~ Mwaaaaa ~ :*