part 3

I kidnapped the princess' heart

That night ~

Sulli visits Krystal in her room to check her if she's still sick. She walked towards the bed then she sat down beside Krystal, she again saw Krystal's bruises around her wrists then she grabbed Krystal's arm, carressing those bruises, when suddenly...

"Ahhhh, uhhh, mom... Help..." Krystal talks while sleeping.

"She's dreaming." Sulli told herself with a bit smile on her face.

Sulli became pretty shocked when Krystal suddenly held her hands tightly.

"Stay here. Don't go. Don't leave me, I'm scared..." Krystal talked again, still sleeping. Sulli just smiled.

But suddenly...

"Wow! So how's the princess here?" Sulli's father, the original kidnapper said as he enters the room.

Krystal may heard it that it made her woke up, then Sulli suddenly pulled her had. Krystal is just lying down and still can't move because of weakness.

"You stupid man! Get me out of here idiot!!!" Krystal shouted.

The man quickly went beside her then punched her face.

"How dare you call me idiot?! Huh?!" The old man said followed by a slap.

"Appa! Don't! She's sick!" Sulli shouted when she saw her father hitting Krystal.

"I don't care! Go to your room! Now!"

"But father-"

*slap*

Sulli was slapped by her father too.

"Next time! Don't you stop me from what I'm doing!" The man said as she points his finger to Sulli, then he left. Sulli went out of Krystal's room too.

 

 

===

 

 

Midnight ~

 

"Hey, Krystal! Wake up!" Sulli whispered as she shakes Krystal's body.

"What are you doing? Why?" Krystal asked as she sat up the bed, still weak. Sulli gave her a jacket then she helped Krystal to stand up.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm going to get you out of here!"

"Why?"

"Just hurry!" Sulli said as she pats Krystal's arm around her neck for her to ba able to walk.

 

 

===

 

 

They are now riding a car which is owned by his father.

"Uuuh, it's cold." Krystal said, literally shaking. Sulli quickly gave her jacket to Krystal then she started the engine and they successfully ran away from his father. Krystal immediately fell asleep at the car because she's still sick.

 

 

===

 

 

The sun rose up and they're still inside the car, but it is parked. Sulli is eating while Krystal suddenly woke up.

"Uuuuh." She murmured, holding her head because it's aching.

"Where are we?"

"You don't need to know."

"When will we arrive at our house?"

"Huh? Who told you I'm going to bring you there? We'll go somewhere else."

"What?! I thought you'll save me from your father?!"

"I didn't say that. And I can't. I can't betray my own father."

"I hate you!!! I hate you!!!" Krystal shouted as she began hitting Sulli nonstop inside the car.

"Stop! Aw it hurts! Stop!"

"I won't! Uh! I hate you so much!"

"You won't stop huh?" Sulli then gets the tie from her bag.

She caught Krystal's two arms but Krystal is still trying to fight. She then placed Krystal's two arms behind her to tie it.

"Let me go! Let me go!"

"No!"

Sulli can't do it properly so she gets nearer to Krystal's body because she can't reach Krystal's back.

"Sulli! Let me go!"

Sulli still can't reach so she decided just to come more near until she completely hugs Krystal. The two of them were both shocked of what they look right now.

Sulli's hands were working tying Krystal's hands but her heart isn't beating.

"I don't know why, but it feels so right embracing this girl."

Krystal tried to fight at first but after a few seconds of Sulli hugging her, she suddenly stopped moving. Just like their world and all the things around them froze for a minute.

"I don't want to admit this but I honestly liked the warmth when she hugged me."

After a few seconds, Sulli pulled away with an awkward face.

"D- done."

Krystal didn't say anything and she didn't even made some noise after that. Totally mesmerized by Sulli's hug.

The silence remained the whole time while Sulli is driving and until they got off the car.

"Where are we?" Krystal asked as she look around. The place just looks normal, surrounded by trees and windy. Fresh air can be smelled.

"This is my mom's house."

"Where is she?"

"She's dead."

"I- I'm sorry."

"Tch. Follow me." Sulli commanded as she enters the house. Krystal followed and when she saw the inside, her jaws literally fell down.

"This is just my dream home." She told herself while looking around. The home's design is just simple but girly, completely suiting Krystal's taste when it comes to houses.

But the beauty of the house suddenly went off when Sulli slammed the door and locked it with a padlock.

"Hey!" Krystal shouted.

"Why?"

Soojung ran in front of Sulli and tried hitting her with her body.

"Don't lock that! Get me out of here!" But since her hands were both tied at her back, she can't completely hit Sulli which made Sulli giggle. Sulli laughed at it's louder but in a girly way. Krystal got more annoyed so she tried to fight harder. But she failed.

She lost her balance then she fell unto Sulli's body. Sulli is completely lying down on the floor while Krystal is at the top of her. Can't get up because her hands were on her back. Sulli suddenly bursted her laugh, seeing Krystal's face like that.

"Get up!!!" Krystal shouted.

"No." Sulli said as she continues giggling cutely. Her eyesmile can be seen clearly by Krystal and it ing attracts so much. She feels like her heart was captured by that eyesmile and cute giggle.

"Jung Soojung, control yourself. Don't look at her."

Sulli stopped from laughing as she slowly notice that Krystal is about to cry. Now it's her turn to be mesmerized by Krystal's pitiful face. Krystal's nose turned red and so does her thin lips, as some tears were about to fall from her eyes.

Sulli started to move her hands as she slid them to Krystal's arm until it reaches Krystal's hand. And now their formation is kinda awkward because Krystal's body is completely patted above Sulli's and Sulli's hands were on Krystal's hands which is making it look like she's hugging her.

"W- what are you doing?" Krystal asked as she feels Sulli's hands moving at her back.

"Shh." Sulli is untying Krystal's tie. And after a minute. It is completely untied but they're still staring at each other's eyes.

"Y-you can get up now." Sulli said awkwardly said when she realized it.

"..." Krystal snapped back to reality then she quickly stood up and avoid Sulli's glimpse.

"W-when will you bring me home?" Krystal said, frowning.

"Sleep."

"Huh?! Sulli please, bring me to my parents! I beg you." Krystal said as she pulls Sulli's arms.

"I can't. My father'll be in trouble."

"Please, Sulli, please."

"Sorry." Then Sulli went to the kitchen. Krystal just sat down out of weakness, feeling like crying.