part 1

I kidnapped the princess' heart

 

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" The princess shouts as she waves her hands to her friends while walking backwards. She went to the VIP parking lot to see her car but suddenly...

"Princess..." An ahjussi whispered her name from behind. Krystal turned around but she didnt see anything.

"Is there someone in here?" Krystal asks as she enters her key to her car, feeling a bit fear inside her.

Krystal's POV ~

"Oh my God, it feels strange. Why am I shaking? I can't find the right key."

Finally i got the last key to try but suddenly, the old man appears beside me.

"I'm sorry your highness..." He said with a smirk. My knees suddenly went shaking on it's own and I feel like running away from here. I want to shout but nobody will hear me I guess. And why is he saying sorry?

"Wh... Who are you?" I said while shaking. But he just smiled at me, immediately covered my face with a handkerchief. I don't know! My heart is beating so fast. I really don't know what is happening. All I know is I am too scared. I am too nervous. I want to cry and shout for help at the same time. Am I being kidnapped? Is he going to kill me? I just want to shout but... wait... I can smell something... Something that makes my knee weak, and I can feel my eyes wanted to close. Am I really dying?

 

everything shuts down

 

===

 

Narrator's POV ~

"Uuuuhhhh." Krystal murmured as she gets up from a stranger's bed while holding her head and still trying to open her eyes when suddenly she realized that she was kidnapped a while ago. She opened her eyes widely then quickly looked at her body. She sighed when she saw that nothing changed and her clothes are still with her.

"Help!!!" She shouted.

"Help! Please! Get me out of here!"

"Hel..." Her words suddenly cut off when she heard something strange.

"someone's coming."

Krystal quickly grabbed the blanket then covers herself as she hears step sounds coming outside the room. She closed her eyes and held the blanket tightly while she is still shaking. Then suddenly she heard the doorknob twisted. And then the sound of the door slowly opening. She hardly gulped all of her fear while praying.

"Tch. What are you doing?"

"wait... Is that a woman's voice?"

Krystal isn't answering, still checking... When suddenly...

"Hey!" The girl pulled the blanket and Krystal was pretty shocked, unexpecting to see a woman, a girl wearing all black and a cap.

"Who are you?" Krystal asked.

"That's not important."

"Huh?"

"Here I brought some foods for you." The tall girl said as she walks towards the small table then arranges foods.

"Hey"

"Sulli, Sulli is my name."

"Sulli, please help me get out of here."

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"I know you're innocent."

"Hm? Why do you think?"

"It's just that... You're a girl and..."

"Tch. Here, eat." The tall girl said as she sat down beside Krystal.

"Are you the kidnapper's daughter? Please help me. My parents are looking for me I'm sure."

"Yes, I am. But I can't help you."

"Huh? What does he want from me?"

"He wants money."

"What?!"

"I said money!"

"That's all? Come on Sulli, I'll give you money, please just get me out of here."

"Tch." Sulli just smirked again.

"Here." Sulli said as she offers a spoon of food in front of Krystal's mouth. But Krystal quickly avoided it.

"Oh come on, you'll die because of hunger, I'm telling you." Sulli said. Krystal just looked at her using her tiger eyes then she suddenly flipped the foods in front of Sulli.

"!" Sulli shouted as she quickly stood up. She immediately pulled Krystal hair from her back as she faces Krystal eye to eye.

"You know what? If you do that again, I'm not going to feed you anymore!" Sulli said while clenching her teeth out of anger, and so Krystal. She pushed Krystal hardly back to the bed after she speak then she left the room.

===

One day already passed but nothing is still changing, Krystal can't do anything but to cry and shout for help.

"Hey, eat this." Sulli said as she left the food above the table. Krystal isn't answering as she still thinks of any other ways on how to get out of there.

Her eyes were focused on the foods not because she is hungry, it's because she saw the fork then she started to plan something on her mind.

"should I kill her? Should I stab her? No Krystal, no. You can't kill. But... She's a kidnapper. And the only way to get out of here is to kill her."

 

 

 

 

i want to post all of my stories at the same time. they were saved on my phone. but i can't. i don't have many times since school just started last week. HELL YEAH RIGHT NOW IS MIDNIGHT HERE IN MY COUNTRY. I DIDN'T SLEEP JUST TO UPDATE THE OTHER STORY AND TO MAKE A NEW ONE. i hope you all will still anticipate for them. sorry for the late updates. :)