Light Control - Baekhyun

Superhuman

Noisy Couple

"La la la la la la..."

"Pv zk pv zk pv zk ah..."

"Here they go again." D.O. sighed. For the thousandth times or so.

"Guys, stop being so noisy will you? I can't even listen to my mp3!" Suho yelled over the noises.

"Lalalala....pv zk pv zk..." The noises only got louder.

"Shut up." Sehun stated calmly, loud enough to be overheard.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped. Their maknae can be scary sometimes, especially after he learned to control his power. If he got really angry, Sehun would unleash small tornadoes and mess up their hair. That would not do for idols. Especially for Baekhyun, imagine if fans see him going out of the van with hair that resembles a bird's nest!

Their manager smiled. "Thank you Sehun."

"No problem, hyung." Sehun went back to reading his book, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at each other, then shrugged and listened to their respective mp3s quietly.

 

Jealous Chanyeol

Such is the life of the noisy couple, or so they say. Suho even reported them on a radio show once and they were asked to reenact the scene. It was the most embarrassing moment for Baekhyun. Chanyeol is the noisy one! He couldn't help it if he got excited every time Chanyeol made some noise and followed along.

But life without Chanyeol would be boring. Baekhyun thought. The happy virus was just so lively, so excited about life that Baekhyun couldn't help but be excited too.

They were backstage, preparing for a show.

"Does my eyeliner look okay?" Baekhyun asked while opening his eyes wide for Kai to see.

"Of course Baek, it looks fine..."

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted as he pulled Baekhyun's arm. Kai looked at them warily for a while, then moved away to stand next to D.O.

"Hey, stop that!" Baekhyun got angry and hit Chanyeol's chest.

"Sorry." Chanyeol grinned, but didn't look sorry at all. He held Baekhyun's wrists and raised his eyebrows naughtily. Baekhyun blushed.

"Idiot." He mumbled.

"Awww, you know you love me." Chanyeol joked, moving so they held hands and danced along to the performance happening on stage.

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol, and his hands glowed, aimed at Chanyeol's eyes.

"Ouch." Chanyeol let go of his hands, covering his eyes. "That hurts, Baekhyunnn." He moaned.

"Serves you right." Baekhyun went away. Stupid, jealous Chanyeol.

 

Helpful Baekhyun

Chanyeol was having trouble with his light stick, "Baekhyun, my light stick won't turn on." He whined.

"Give it to me." Baekhyun snatched the light stick out of Chanyeol's hand. He channeled some of the light particles around him into Chanyeol's light stick.

"There, good as new." The light stick glowed blue and Chanyeol waved it around before hugging Baekhyun.

"Thanks Baekhyun!" and he scampered off while Baekhyun smiled, watching the happy virus go.

 

Fooling Around

Baekhyun was playing with his lava lamp, the one Chanyeol secretly got him for his birthday. He lazily lounged on the bed, staring at the lamp on the table while moving his finger. Heart shape, dolphin, jellyfish...

"Baekhyun!" The particles scattered as Baekhyun's concentration broke. Chanyeol just entered their room noisily as always.

"Damn it Chanyeol, didn't you see that I was busy?" Chanyeol stopped in front of Baekhyun, and snorted.

"I hardly call playing with my lamp busy."

"Hey! It's my lamp." Baekhyun glared and sat up.

"Right, right." Chanyeol shrugged nonchalantly and sat on Baekhyun's bed, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Let's go scare Tao with that lamp."

"How?"

"I will tell him a ghost story and you can make scary shapes while I'm at it."

"...What about Kris?"

"He's out with Luhan."

"Let's do it."

"Hey Tao, we have something interesting to show you." Tao looked up curiously from the television, while Xiumin was watching the couple cautiously.

"What is it?" The panda asked innocently as Chanyeol pulled him up.

"It's in our room, let's go." Baekhyun smiled assuringly.

"Tao, don't go, they're acting suspicious." Xiumin warned him.

"No, we have snacks." Chanyeol insisted.

"Snacks? Okay!" Tao smiled happily. Xiumin watched them worriedly for a while, then went back to the television. "If Kris got angry I don't know anything about it." He mumbled.

Chanyeol closed the door and sat on Baekhyun's bed, pulling Tao with him as Baekhyun sat beside them, effectively trapping Tao between them.

"Where are the snacks?" Tao asked, looking around.

"I will give them to you later, now let me tell you a story..." Chanyeol lowered his voice while Baekhyun snapped his hand to turn off the light.

"What, wait, wait...” Tao began to panic. He hates the dark.

"Don't worry Tao, see, there's a lamp over there." Baekhyun his lava lamp.

"Now where were we...One day, there's a long haired woman..." Chanyeol began. Tao whimpered as the lamp particles changed shape.

"AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" Kris just entered the dorm when he heard Tao's scream. He looked at Xiumin who shrugged, approaching Luhan to see what they bought.

Kris went to Tao's room, opened the door and the light. The first thing he saw was Tao wiping his tears, whimpering. He saw the lamp, then Baekhyun, who stared at him frightfully, his face pale. Chanyeol looked at him with mouth wide open, face equally pale.

Kris gritted his teeth. "You. Guys. Are. Dead."

 

Punishment

"This is all your fault." Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol.

"Hey! You agreed to it!" Chanyeol fought back, looking at their surroundings.

"Well, if you hadn't suggested it I wouldn't have done it!" the eyeliner exclaimed.

"Okay, fine, now how long did Kris say we should stay up here?" Chanyeol gave up.

"Until our next schedule, damn this door won't open."

They were at the top of Samsung Tower, one of the tallest buildings in Korea, about 73 floors high.

"But I'm hungry!"

Baekhyun smiled and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's waist. "I'll make you forget about that." He looked up at Chanyeol suggestively.

"Here?"

"Sure, besides, we need to warm up."

 

 


The tower looks like this.