Aerokinesis - Sehun

Superhuman

Sehun doesn't talk much, but it's not because he was shy like most of people say.

The maknae is an emotional person, and he hid it well. Being an emotional person is not a bad thing, but every time Sehun experienced intense emotions such as being overly happy or angry, he creates a tornado.

 

Sehun knew something was wrong about him ever since he was little.

"Don't play with Sehun-ah, he's weiiiiiiird!" his friends in the playground would say.

Sehun would stare at them blankly until they scattered away, laughing in fright. "Scary Sehuuun, scaryyy..." They kept chanting.

Normally Sehun wouldn't pay attention to them, swinging steadily without using his feet, but that day was different. He forgot what caused him to be so angry that a gust of wind so strong formed a small tornado beside him.

"What is that? Oh my god!" The kids were screaming and scrambled to run out of the playground, but the tornado picked them up and swayed menacingly.

"Can't...breathe..." One of them said.

Sehun gasped and stopped mid-swing, horrified at the scene before him. As if on cue, the tornado stopped and bodies crashed onto the ground, thankfully not too high from the air. The kids stood up and ran away, screaming frightfully.

Sehun never went back to the playground. The children in his kindergarten were different than the playground kids, and he didn't socialize with anyone, for fear that he will hurt them somehow.

During the years he learned to control his emotions, letting it out in small bursts only. He learned how to act, to express his emotions through his face without actually feeling the emotion itself. Sehun has friends, but he's not close with anyone in particular.

 

"Sehun-ah, let's buy bubble tea!" Sehun jerked out of his musings, smiling as he faced Luhan.

"Let's go Xiao Lu." Luhan blushed at the name calling.

"Yah, don't call me that! I'm Luhan hyung for you." He retorted.

"But...what's wrong with little deer?" Sehun played innocent, and Luhan gave up.

"Fine, let's go."

The boys wore their disguises and slipped out of the building, somehow making fans oblivious to their presence. They bought bubble tea, chatted and laughed happily as they headed to the river.

 

"Sehun-ah, Sehun-ah, smile." yelled Kai as he took a picture of Sehun with his phone.

Sehun just stared at him blankly. Kai sighed as he put down his phone. "Yah, would it hurt to show a little bit of expression? I'm sending this to Luhan, you know."

"Why??" Sehun widened his eyes.

"Well we haven't met for so long, and he asked for a picture from each member, come on, smile..."

Sehun froze as he looked at the camera. Kind, cheerful Luhan who would always go out to buy bubble tea with him... A smile formed on his lips.

"CLICK!" "Ah see, now was that so hard?" Kai sauntered away, satisfied with his picture.

Sehun blinked, and realized that he just smiled in front of the camera. He grumbled and got up to his room, but couldn't help another smile as he thought about Luhan. Sehun never thought that he could call someone his true friend before, but Luhan stole his heart and he never looked back. Luhan made him feel warm inside, simply from thinking of the boy.

 

"Sehun-ah, you're spacing out again!" Luhan yelled, annoyed. "We are here already." He continued, running a little along the river, put down his backpack, and took out a soccer ball. Luhan began bouncing the ball on his knees, alternating between one leg to another.

Sehun broke out of his reverie as he watched Luhan play. "Let me play too Xiao Lu!" He broke out into a run and kicked the ball from Luhan, making it roll away.

"Yah! If it got into the river you're buying me a new one!" Luhan yelled and took off chasing the ball, Sehun in tow, laughing all the way.

Sehun laughed as he expressed his emotion freely. For some reason, his 'accidents' never happened ever since he met Luhan. At first, he was afraid of being around Luhan because the guy made him too happy. He accidentally made his friend fly in elementary school when they were laughing too hard about something, and since then he was afraid of being overly cheerful as well.

But Luhan is a fun guy, and one day he realized after laughing crazily to one of the deer's antics, that the tornado didn't come.

 

"Aaaaaah!" Sehun looked up to find Luhan, and the boy was losing his balance, almost falling off the ledge that separates the river and the road.

Sehun moved his hand without thinking, and a gust of wind pushed Luhan's body towards him.

"Oooof." They collided briefly and Luhan steadied them both by holding Sehun's shoulder, peering at the dumbstruck aerokinetic.

Sehun stared at his hand, disbelieving. Did I just do that? He thought.

"Wow, it's the first time I see you use your power!" Exclaimed Luhan excitedly, jumping around.

Sehun looked up slowly. "I...it's been a long time since I used it."

"I know, it's amazing, we should play kites sometimes!" Luhan smiled, "Let's go home Sehun, it's getting dark and I'm hungry." The deer quickly stuffed the ball in his bag and pulled the still astonished Sehun with him.

 

The Aerokinetic walked dazedly beside Luhan, who chattered non-stop about what to eat and who would cook at the dorm.

I can control my powers.

 

 


Source of inspiration (x) so cute XD