Baby - Continued

I ♡ U!

     Luhan was headed to his room but Sehun dragged him to his room.

     " You and me will be sleeping together today. " Sehun tells Luhan while he carrys him bridal styled to his room.

     " O-oh.. " Luhan said blushing " Is Suho fine with it? " 

     " Well.. I don't know really. I told him that you'll be sleeping today in my room. " Sehun replied back.

     " We should do him a favor. Since I'm staying in your room, and three people in a small room seems crowded, so why not put Suho in my room? Lay will probably feel lonely. "

     " He'll probably enjoy that. " Sehun chuckled.

     After they finished talking, they were already infront of Sehun's room. Sehun then opened the door quickly and loudly. Suho would always get mad at him and tell him that the other members might hear it and wake up. 

     " Sehu-! " Suho attempted to yell at Sehun but got cut of by him. 

     " Suho, you know that Luhan's going to sleep here today, right? " 

     " Uhh, yeah. You told me after dinner. And I told yo-! " Suho got cut off again. 

     " Since Luhan will leave his room today, Lay will be left alone. And we all know how he gets scared easily in the dark. " 

     " Ss-so you w-want m-me to s-sleep wi-with hi-m..? " Suho said stuttering while his face became really red. 

     " Yes, " 

     " Do-does he k-know that I'll be with h-him tonight? " Suho said while his face is still bright red. 

     " Nope. I didn't tell Luhan the whole day. He just found out one minute ago. " 

     " What. Okay, whatever. " 

     Suho then started to grab his Squirtle pillow with his matching Squirtle blanket and his Squirtle themed Toothbrush. He really liked Squirtle. While he was heading for the door, he stopped and turned back to Sehun. " If he gets mad, I'll blame you. " 

     " Yeah, yeah, " Sehun replied back while setting up his bed so he and Luhan could sleep together.

     Three minutes later, Sehun and Luhan finished setting up the bed. 

     " Luhan, lets go brush. " 

     " Okay. I'll have to take a shower first, though. " 

     " Fine. But for showering in my room, you'll have to wear my clothes. " Sehun replied with a smirk. 

     " Wh-what! N-never..! " Luhan replied blushing. 

     " Come on, Luhan! Plleeeasseeeee. " Sehun pleaded with his famous aegyo face. 

     " F-fine.. " Luhan replied still blushing. 

     " Awesome! " Sehun told him then ran to his Wardrobe. He picked a grey sweat pants, blue plain V-neck shirt and boxers. " Here, "

     " I HAVE TO WEAR YOUR BOXERS, ALSO?! " Luhan's face became realy really red that itself was brighter than the sun.

     " Yeah. And? " Sehun replied back nonchantly that shock Luhan. Does his boyfriend share his boxers with eveyrone or something? 

     " Ugh. Fine. " Luhan replied back with face still red. 

 

One Luhan Shower Later - 

 

    " Nananana E-Electric Shock... nananana Electric Shock! " Luhan hummed while he was putting on Sehun's boxers. He lifted up the blue V-neck shirt Sehun 'forced' him to wear. He pulled it to him and smelt it like it was the most precious thing in the universe. The he lift it up higher and put it on. Then he normally put on the grey sweat pants. Then put his clothes in the laundry basket. Then he turned to the mirror and started fixing his hair. He just let his hair slide to right then combed it with his hands.

     Then he turned to the door and opened it to see a already asleep Sehun.

     " Sehun.. " Luhan whispered. " Wake up.. You didn't brush yet. "

     " Aghuhefrshdfj, " Sehun mumbled theb pulled Luhan to his face then kissed him. Luhan felt his face red then Sehun stood up and smirked. Luhan knew he was just acting when he did that. 

     " Yo-you .. " Luhan said his face still red. 

     " I know I do~. " Sehun replied with a smirk still present on his face. " Let's go brush, "

     " O-okay.. " Luhan was behind Sehun and smiled a little. 

One Luhan & Sehun Brushing Their Teeth Together Later - 

     Sehun set Luhan on his bed then stood up to turn off the lights. 

     Sehun turned of the lights then headed back to his bed and slept next to Luhan while facing him. 

     " Goodnight.. " Luhan mumbled then closed his eyes.

 

    


 

Yeeeeey. I learned to do that border thing shiz. c: Okay. 

Sooooooo. I'm gonna put a SuLay part here cos. Ya know. I love SuLay. like. really really love Sulay.

And so... I'm pretty much planning on a TaoRis drama romance and SuLay romantic comedy.. And yeah.

Just gonna put a preview of maybe  Of what it might look like. 

I don't have a boxer okay :~;

SULAAAAY FLUUUFFFF YAAAAAAY. Okay. Seriously. 

i know i fail writing fluff. /crys in a corner

Oh, about the Electric Shock thing.. I'm just really excited of their comeback. Forgive me. :[ 

 

 


 

     Suho sighed and knocked the door to Luhan and Lay's room. It didn't even take one second for the door to open. 

     " Luha-! " Lay cut himself of and stared at the man infront of him. " Suho? What are you doing here? " 

     " Sehun wanted to sleep with Luhan so they can cuddle and crap so I'm stuck sleeping in your room for the night. Are you okay with that? " Suho said rapidly then smiled. 

     " U-uhh.. yeah. " Lay nodded. " Come in. " 

     " So... Where's Luhan's bed? " 

     " Right over there, " Lay pointed to the red sheet covered bed at the left edge of the room below the window. Suho walked to the bed and set up his blanket and pillows. 

     " Crap.. I forgot my clothes in my room, " Suho said snapping his fingers like he always does when he forgets something. 

     " The other members are probably sleeping by now.. You can use my clothes if you want.. " Lay mumbled but Suho heard him so he blushed a little.

     " Oh.. Thank you.. " Suho blushed then shook his head and looked up to him and smiled. Then Lay went to his wardrobe and got house shorts, black V-neck shirt, and his boxers. It was a little big for Suho but they were going to sleep so he didn't care. And he did want to try something since Suho was here. 

     " Here.. " Lay mumbled. He always mumbles like a normal person when he gets shy. Suho turned around and took it from Lay. 

     " Thank you. " Suho smiled at him which made Lay blush more. After Suho took the clothes, he headed to the bathroom with his toothbrush. Suho still didn't notice that he had to wear Lay's boxers. 

     He put the toothbrush at the left side of the bathroom sink and found toothpaste at the left side of the bathroom sink, also. Next to Lay's toothbrush. He didn't see Luhan's toothbrush so Sehun probably took it in the morning. 

     He set the clothes on the bathroom counter then started showering. 

 

One Showering Suho Later - 

 

      He dryed his body and hair then looked at Lay's clothes then smiled. He put on Lay's boxers nonchalantly thinking its his own. Then he put on the black V-neck shirt and house shorts. Then placed his clothes in the laundry basket.

     He was going to start brushing his teeth but was interrupted by a knocking at the door. " Suho, I have to brush my teeth. " Lay said yawning. 

     " Oh, sorry about that. " Suho went to the door and opened it. 

     " It's fine, " Lay replied with a smile. Then Suho felt his heart beat faster. 

     They were brushing their teeth and right after Lay finished brushing his teeth, he yawned and acted asleep while his body was sliding against the door. 

     Suho noticed that Lay was very sleepy then he saw him sleeping against the door. " Lay? " No response. " Lay! " he was slowly shaking his arm now but he didn't wake up. Suho sighed in the outside, but in the inside he was incredibly happy that he would have to carry Lay to his bed.

     Suho carried Lay bridal styled and turned of the bathroom lights and door lights with his hand. He was careful not to hit the wall with Lay's head. 

     He then set Lay to his bed, but Lay tugged on his hand weakly and mumbled. " Sleep.. here.. " Suho couldn't help but smile then set himself next to Lay. 

     " Goodnight. " Suho whispered then kissed Lay's forehead that made Lay smile. Lay then cut his act and actually went to sleep. 

 


 

Am I getting better? :D

Anyway, sorry about not introducing the problem.. yet. I just wanted to make fluffly fluff fluff once.

Did I fail at it? ;~;  

Comment, Subscribe, & Upvote! Thank you! 

i deny all boxer accusations.