Baby

I ♡ U!

     "  Sehuuunnnnnnn!~ " Luhan said looking around for his boyfriend. " It's time for luuuunnncchhhh!~ " 

     " Wait!~ I'm still sweaty. Let me take a shower first. " Sehun said while running to the bathroom while carrying his clothes. 

     " Fine!~ But if you don't finish in 5 minutes, I'll go in their and shower you instead! " 

     " Ugh! Okay, okay, " Sehun replied back then turned the knob to the bathroom. Luhan got his phone and started playing Tetris. 

     " Gah! " He yelled at his phone because he lost. " Ugh, I'm bored already. " Luhan put the phone back on his pocket and started to stretch. " Sehun!~ Are you done yet? " 

     " It's only been two minutes, idiot. " Sehun said while washing himself with Dove soap. 

     " Bleh. "

 

3 Minutes and 46 Seconds Later - 

 

     " What took you so long? " Luhan asked pouting at him.

     " Stop complaining. You wouldn't want your boyfriend to look sweaty infront of everyone, right? " Luhan still couldn't get over that word.

 

Boyfriend.

 

    " Yeah, yeah. " Luhan tugged Sehun's new shirt. It was plain black but it smelt like Sehun. Which Luhan loved to smell. " Will you carry me? " Luhan asked with his most adorable pouty face that everyone, except Sehun, never saw. Sehun just couldn't say no.

     " Fine.. " Luhan jumped to Sehun's back. Luhan then placed his face to Sehun's right shoulder. He could smell his newly showered scent. Luhan never smelt anything that sweet, romantic, and pure. He loved the smell. 

     One minute passed by in an instant. They arrived at the kitchen. D.O was cooking with Lay, Kris and Kai were arm wrestling, Suho and Baekhyun were setting up the table, and Tao and Chanyeol were talking about their hairstyles. Xiumin had his head over Chen's shoulder. They were talking to each other in a quiet tone no one could hear except themselves. 

 

[D.O and Lay. Kai and Kris. Suho and Baekhyun. Tao and Chanyeol. Chen and Xiumin.]

 

     " You have to wait a couple of minutes for it to finish frying then you turn it over. " D.O told Lay while Lay was taking notes. " Why do you need to know these, anyway? " D.O said trying to sound as he could. Which he pretty much succeeds at the most.

     " Oh, no reason. Please, keep on talking. " Lay said trying to sound like he really wanted to 'learn'. Even though he wants to cook for his special someone. 

     " Oh, okay then. You want to learn more about cooking later then? " 

     " Yes! Sure! " Lay told him with a huge smile on his face. It's good that the two sub groups get to be together for a whole week.

 

 

     " Gah! Stop cheating, Kris! " Kai said as his hand was slammed down to the table.

     " I'm not cheating! You just . " Kris laughed. 

     " Again, again! I'll win this time! " Kai said really determined.

     " That's what you've been saying for 6 months. " Kris teased Kai. And oh snap, he succeeded alright. 

 

 

     " Okay, put the spoon and fork next on top of the dinner cloth napkins then lift it up and tuck the left side of the napkin on the right sides opening.. " Suho said going slowly for Baekhyun's sake.

     " Okay.." Baekhyun said while mimicking Suho's moves.

     " Now this is where it gets complicated, "

 

 

    " Should I cut my hair? I was thinking of getting a new hairstyle and I think the manager will agree to it since it looks pretty y. " Chanyeol said eager to tell Tao more. 

     " Nah, your hair is fine as it is. Maybe a little trim would do.. But, it's your hair. Anyway, tell me about this new haircut of yours. " 

     " Well, I was thinking of cutting the top and back a little bit. Then style it upwards then dye it black. Wouldn't that look hot?! "

    " Sounds interesting. I think it would look really cool too. Try telling the manager. " 

 

 

     " Chen-Chen!~ I wanna go back to the dorms!~ I'm so.. sleepy..~ " Xiumin told Chen while almost closing his eyes.

     " Just wait a little bit, hun. Then we can go upstairs and cuddle until you go to sleep. " Chen told Xumin then put his hand on Xiumin's shoulder. 

     " Fine..!~ " Xiumin said still sleepy.

 

     Sehun and Luhan just sat down the chairs reserved for them. Luhan wanted to try what Xiumin and Chen were doing. He mimicked it. Sehun looked like he didn't mind and then put his hand behind his back and started to massage Luhan's shoulder.

     " I wanna stay like this forever. " Luhan told Sehun while he smelt his aroma. 

     " Me too, Lehunnie but we're in the kitchen. I'll promise to do this later while we watch that movie with everyone. Luhan sighed.

     " Fineee~ " then Sehun pecked his cheeks with his soft, red, lips. 

 

     " Okay, everyone! Time for dinner. " D.O told everyone everyone while making the usual loud clapping sound that was engraved in everyone's ears as 'dinner'. They were having their favorite dinner. Chicken with White Rice and Chicken Soup. Everyone loved D.O's cooking. There was no denying that he cooks his food very, very well. Everyone thought he went to a Culinary School. Everyone was shocked when he told them that he taught himself. 

 

     Ring! Ring! Ring! 

 

     " Ahh, sorry everyone. I'll be right back. " Sehun looked happy. Luhan was worried. Not about Sehun, but him. He didn't know if he should worry about someone calling him at this time or be happy that he's happy. 

     After a long five minutes, Sehun was back. 

     " Who was it? " Luhan asked unconsciously.

     " My parents. Their coming to our concert next week. They just called me to remind me that they'll be in China today and I should go and say 'hi' to them later in that Five Star hotel that our company sponsors. " 

     " Oh, sorry for asking so suddenly.. " Luhan said looking down. 

     " It's fine, " Sehun told him with a smile on his face. Everyone was eating like wild boars. Except Xiumin and Chen ofcourse. They started feeding each other. So Sehun did also. It was really really awkward but they both enjoyed it.

 

2 hours later - 9:14 PM - 

 

    " Guy's! It's time for the movie!~ " Kris and Tao everyone from the living room. They were both fans of horror, gore, etc. so they were down first. They're watching that new American movie The Purdge. 

     " God.. Just thinking about that movie scares the living crap out of me. The cover even looks a lot more scary.. " Luhan told Sehun while he was scurrying to his back trying not to look at the very living room. There was no light in sight except the microwave that was heating up the popcorn. That made it a lot more scary for Luhan. He didn't want to watch the movie at all but everyone was complaining at him saying ' We watched Bella and the s for you! You should atleast suffer the pain we all went through while watching that movie! '. He was probably going to get dragged down anyway if he didn't come.

     " It's okay, baby. I'll cuddle with you if you get scared. After all, I do love you and you are my precious boyfriend. " Sehun replied then turned to Luhan and kissed his forehead. 

     " O-oh.. Uh-uhhh. Okay.. " Luhan said while he stuttered due to the blush Sehun gave to him. 

     The popcorn was finished. Everyone was prepared to scream the living crap out of them. Except Kris, Tao, Suho, and Chanyeol. They were making a bet. 

     " Guys, you wanna make a bet? Whoever screams first and has to put  400 won in that jar and same with the second and third. Whoever doesn't scream wins, " Kris tells them.

     " You're on, " Suho, Tao, and Chanyeol tells Kris in unison. 

 

14 minutes and 37 seconds in the movie later - 

 

     Chanyeol and Kris already lost. It was only Suho and Tao remaining. 

 

     Ring! Ring! Ring! 

 

    " AHHHHHH! THE MAN. THE MAN IS HERE! " Chanyeol stood up and hid behind the kitchen sink like a mad-man. He was talking about the villain the movie. 

 

     " Calm down, you poop. It was just Sehun's phone.. " Baekhyun went to him and dragged him back to the living room. 

     " Sehun knows the mad-man?! " 

     " Yes, Sehun knows the mad-man. You know who that is? It's you. " Baekhyun told him with his 'I'll tease you until you cry' smile. 

     " Oh, then I'll be fine then, " They went back to the living room. Baekhyun literally plastered Chanyeol to the sofa so he wouldn't do that again. 

     " Yeah, be right back again, sorry, " Sehun headed to the room next door. Not even 20 seconds passed and Sehun was already finished with the call. 

     " Your parents again? "

     " Yeah, they're in the airport right now and they said that they'll be arriving in the morning. " 

     " Ahh, okay, " Luhan told him, smiling. 

 

After The Movie - 

 

     " Haha! Suho lost to our maknae! " Kai laughed at Suho. 

     " Be quiet! That movie was really scary! Don't blame Suho! " Lay shouted back at him.

     " Well, still, he lost to our maknae! Goodjob, Tao! " Kai said nudging at Tao and laughing at the same time. He didn't respond. " Tao? " Kai still nudging. 

     " He fell asleep.. so I guess Suho's our winner. " Chanyeol said to everyone.

     " Tao! TAAAAOOOOOOO! " Kris said shaking him and screaming at him.

     " Ye-yes? " Tao said while rubbing his eyes then smiled at Kris.

      " Why didn't you tell us you fell asleep? "

      " Really? I fell asleep? " Everyone nodded. It was time to go to bed now. Since its almost 34 minutes to midnight.

 

 

 

Gaaaah! Forgive me for the slow update, everyone! I'll introduce the main problem of the fanfic in the next chapter!

And yeah, added some SuLay, ChenMin, HunHan, and TaoRis fluff there~ 

I PROMISE. I'LL MAKE UP FOR IT.