Heart Attack

I ♡ U!

 

     " Mother of crap. Did I just say that out loud? " Luhan said to himself with his face red from embarrassment.  
 
     " Uhh, thank you?.. " the stranger said blushing to what Luhan just said. 
 
     The other boys that were with him outside the building laughed like their was no tomorrow. Luhan's face became a lot more red and ran to the bathroom. But he was more careful. 
 
     " Well, that was a great way to start of my future career. " he thought to himself while washing his face. " I hope I don't run into those people ever again! " he said this time out loud in the bathroom. Good thing no one appeared to be there. 
 
     He looked outside the bathroom. No sign of those people. He sighed in relief and kept looking for the mans office who tried to recruit him the other day. He remembered him say " Xi Lu Han, if you ever change your mind, come to my office! " then gave him a card that had a phone number, address of the building, and where his office was located.
 
     After two minutes, he found the man's office. It had a very very verrrrryyy big sign on the door that said " SM Official Representative's Office ". Luhan heard a lot of talking inside the office even though the door was closed. Luhan, although, knocked on the door because he was the one invited to the man's office. A very loud " Come in! " came from the inside. He then opened the door.
 
     His jaw dropped. " OMFG THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO LAUGHED AT ME LIKE 6 MINS AGO NO WONDER WHY THEY WERE IN THE 3RD FLOOR. ASDFGHHJKL WHAT DO I DOOOO. " Luhan said to himself while he looked calm in the outside but panicking in the inside.  
 
     They stared at one another for about one minute then the SM Representative broke the silence by saying " Do you guys know each other..? "
 
     " Yeah! This is the guy who said Sehun's eyes are 'prettyfull'! " a guy with brown, messy hair wearing a leather vest that half-way covered his purple shirt said while giggling. 
 
     " Kai! Be quiet! " said the same guy who caught Luhan's fall before.
 
     " Well.. That's good,  I suppose. You guys are already getting comfortable with each other. " a guy with a red striped tie and a tuxedo said or the SM Official  Representative.
 
     " Uhm, sir, what do you mean by 'getting comfortable with each other'? " curiously said a guy with black hair wearing a checkered sweater vest next to the guy with brown hair.
 
     " Well, I'm making a new boy-band. It's name is EXO and will have two sub groups. EXO-K and EX- " the Representative paused.
 
     " HOLD YOUR CATS. Boy-band? EXO? I have not agreed to this in any way possible. I thought I just won free sponsored Ice Cream or something.. " exclaimed a guy with a chubby yet adorable face. He had yellow-brown hair and was wearing a grey collared shirt.
 
     " Silly Xiumin. Why would I give out free Ice Cream? " the Representative joked. " Anyway, this might be very very late to say, but I saw that spark and talent in your eyes. I can just sense your star power and talent just by looking at you guys. That's why I picked you special twelve people to be in EXO. What do you say? " said the Representative clearly and loudly. There was no objections from anyone whatsoever. " Shall I continue? "
 
     Everyone nodded. They all felt like this was a dream. And Luhan sensed it in each everyone of them. Except that guy who saved him awhile ago. Sehun. " Great. So I'm forming a new Boy-Band called EXO. There will be two sub-groups. EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K will be here, in Korea, promoting and performing EXO's future songs while EXO-M will be promoting EXO's songs in China. I take it that some of you already know how to speak Chinese, correct? " the Representative said. 
 
     Four people nodded. Including Luhan. " Good. I have prepared dorms for all of you in both Korea and China. The dorms have a big living room and kitchen. There are also 5-7 rooms, in each dorms so you will have to share with 1 or 2 people for a room. Don't worry though, the rooms are big. " the Representative explained while passing out the keys to everyone. 
 
     Luhan looked at Sehun. He didn't seem excited like everyone else. 
 
     " Uhm, be right back.. I have to go to the bathroom.. " Sehun said with a small smile then left the room. Luhan followed, of course.
 
     " Uhh, I have to go to the bathroom, also. I forgot.. Uhh. I mean I need to go pee. " Luhan said in a rushed voice and left the room and headed to the bathroom. 
 
 
 
 
     Luhan spotted Sehun in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. 
 
     " Uhh, Sehun? What's wrong? Aren't you excited to become a future idol? " Luhan asked with an enthusiastic voice.
 
     " Yeah, I am. " he said with a very light voice and smiled at Luhan.
 
     " You liar. " Sehun slowly walked to Luhan with a hint of anger in his face. Luhan was expecting a punch in the face, stomach, ribs, hands, anywhere. But instead, Sehun looked at him and fell to his shoulders. 
 
     " I don't know what to do.. " Sehun sobbed. " My parents worked so hard just to get me to a college.." Sehun sobbing more loudly now while Luhan patted his back. " What do I do? Accept this once in 79 life times or even more offer? I'm scared to disappoint my parents and them thinking that I'm very ungrateful for what they did for me.." Sehun sobbed even louder now.
 
     " Hey, stop crying. " Luhan said while hugging Sehun. " If this whole idol thing works out, I'm sure your parents would be more than proud of you rather than you finishing college and getting an ordinary job. And I'm sure if it doesn't work out, SM will help you get back to college. I'll even help you ask about it. " Luhan said while helping Sehun wipe off his tears. 
" I'll need to ask them the same thing, anyway. " Luhan thought to himself.
 
 
     " You're a pretty nice guy. Even though I just met you for 8 minutes. " Sehun said with a smile.
 
     " You're a pretty sensitive guy, too. " Luhan said with a smirk. He liked sensitive people. Even though Sehun's a guy, he really likes him. 
 
     They both got out of the bathroom and went back to the office.
 
     " One more thing. Here, your phones. Customize them, bedazzle them, I don't care. Just don't erase those contacts I put on the phones. Those are your future band mates numbers. " Luhan looked for Sehun's and smiled at it. Sehun secretly did the same to Luhan's.
 
 
 
 
 
 
~-~-~-~-~ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry if this chapter lacked plot and emotion. D: And I need to describe things better.. sigh. I promise, I'll do better in the next chapter. Remember to subscribe and comment!!