The Day Together

Little Bits Of Faith

 

Hweji's POV

So when i sat down... I waited as  i watched Luhan go pick up out drinks and food and soon he later came back with only the drinks..... 

he handed me a straw berry milktea, "here you go" he said with a smile.


(please excuse the fact that this picture doesn't match the other previous picture~ thank you very much!)

"neh gomowo' I took the bubble tea gladly.

"hmm oppa what food did you order?" i asked and put down the bubble tea.

"oh, i got some of the most popular snacks here" he said with really big enthusiasm

i giggled at his cute jestures.. he seems to be enjoying himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

hmm how long does it take for them to make the chicken... aish..., she seems like she's enjoying the bubble tea...

"hmm oppa what food did you order?" she asked

"oh, i got some of the most popular snacks here" i said and tried to smile big and entertain her. aish, if i knew it was going to take this long i would've just got something eles.... i sighed a little without letting her hear me.

"so... how do you like the bubble tea?" i asked trying to break the ice, i hope she likes it...

"mmm it's good oppa, i haven't had bubble tea in a while~!" she said with eye smiles. wah... she's so cute.. aish what am i thinking i mentally face palmed myself and smiled.

"i'm glad you like it, sorry the food isn't ready yet..." i said with a little slight sigh

"aniya it's alright oppa~" she said with a smile and she poked me.i blinked at her for a bit and got a little flustered.... it's only a little skinship why is my face getting a little hot...

"umm.. i'll go check how the food is coming...." i said and hid my face and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hweji's POV

hmm... why is Luhan acting strange all of the sudden... i should've turned down the aegyo a little... i facepalmed myself and sighed. I don't want to embarrass my self.. 

i continued to sit there for a few minute till i noticed that luhan had left his bubble tea. "... taro eh?" i muummbled to myself. "i wonder how taro tastes.." i poked his drink and looked at it with curiosity.

Does taro taste good? i shouldn't drink it... what if it tastes really delishious? omo what am i thinking... i hit my head a little and shook my head.

If i drank some of it it'll be a indirect kiss.... with luhan... i started to feel hot. aish i need to stop thinking about this... but...


(she basically blushed like this thinking about it~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

"what is she doing?" i mummbled and tilt my head watching herself hit herself. mmm.... maybe she's thinking about something... i thought and scratched my head.. aish this girl.

i walked up to the front and saw the food ready and took it and headed back to our table.... hmmm 
"foods all ready~" i said in a sing-song voice and tapped her head lightly with the basket.

she all of the sudeen jumped and said "um.. Ugh excuse me for a second" and ran off...

"did i scare her?" i pouted a little and put down the food and picked up my taro bubble tea and drank some and noticed that there was a little lip gloss.

"Is this hers?" i said with shocked eyes... what..?!? i'm confused.... i scratched my head a little and looked back at my drink then back to the direction she went. ohhh.... i think she drank some...... omo wait, she drank some....

"Ehhhhh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" i touched my lips and i have a feeling my face turned a bright.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hweji's POV

"ottoke....." i said and kept face palming myself... 

"WHY DID I DO THAT?!?!" i said and burried my head in my arms while i was sitting on the floor...

I couldn't help it... i really got too curious... and.. i took a sip... but the he just poped out of no where and.. aigoo he must think i'm crazy!!
What do i do now?!?!?!?! How am i going to go out there and talk with him....

I tried to calm down, "okay try to be calm Hweji... You didn't do anything harmful... you just wanted to try a little...." i said and nodded
(oh really but i thought you did it because you wanted to kiss Luhan?)
HUH?... oh its just my concense and i noded the thought away.

"Okay... time to go back out there..." i said and look hesistently at the door.....

 

 

i opened the door only to have something unexpected to happen after........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

"aish... where is she.." i mummbled and then i noticed some fans coming.

"oh this won't be good if the see her with me right now....." i said and scratched my head.... please don't notice me... please don;t see me... i ducked my head and tried to avoid the windows but i saw them coming towards this shop. "aishh..."

hmmm... she went over here... i was about to open the door before it opened by itself and revealed Hweji..... and i ended up doing something i don't mean to.... 

i covered , "shh" i told her and pushed her into the bathroom right when the fangirls walked into the cafe, i locked the door and turned back to her and saw her wide eyed.

"uh.... sorry about that..." i said and looked down since i felt kinda embarrased..

"um.. it's okay but um o-oppa..." she said and i looked up.

"what?" i said with a puzzled look.

"um.. you have something on your lip..." she mummbled and looked away quickly.

"oh really? where?" i tried to see in the mirror but i didn't notice anything....

"aigoo oppa come here... are you really that blind? you have such big eyes  but you don't realise that you have lip gloss on you lips..." she said and came so close to me all.... why do i feel nervous all of the sudden......

"o-oh... thanks." i said and looked at her face... she's really pretty....

"oh um yeah.. no problem..." she said and then looked away.

"um anyways oppa why did you push me back in here?" she asked puzzled.

"well.........." i explained about obsessive fan girls and the fact of the possibility of endangering her.

"ohhh.... and um oppa errr..." she started to fumble around with her hands and looked down..

i think she's thinking about what she did about my drink... "it's okay" i said and ruffled her hair.

"you like taro?" i asked her and she looked up at me and nodded her head like a child.

"actually oppa... this is the first time i tried taro milk tea...." she said and became a bit embarrassed.

"ahhhhh i see... well i'm glad you like it!" i said happily and smiled at her.

but soon after the problem was resolved we thought about the other problem.....

 

....How are we going to get out of here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO~ HELLO!! XD 

I'm back and yes this is a short chapter... i'm so sorry you guys... :( i kinda got sad about this story and kinda grew a huge writer's block... still having trouble breaking it down but i managed to write this.. I'm sorry that it's not really like how i wrote in the past xC i'll try my best to fix errors and try to make more updates. I once again apologize for this long long LONG wait xC it's been a year and i know this story doesn't have much subbs but i hope to change that soon!! I look forward to writing for you guys once again and hopefully that this story can become alive :)!! Please be patient with the updates, i am trying my best to write a exceptionall chapter for you guys!!~ how was this one? a little too much drama? a little too rushed in their relationship? hehe sorry if there are any complaints!! I hope you guys continue to read and support as i will try to continue to write :) please sub and comment! Thank you everyone!            -KPOPisMYlifeX3