The Concert

Little Bits Of Faith

Hweji's POV

mm all i could think about was his beautiful face.... the rest of the day i did my work but kept my mind eles where... when i got home i decided to go off to my room and sketch out stuff... i ended up sketching him.. His beautiful face.. his wonderful smile.. i only wish i could meet him again...

(Picture is not mine.)

I couldn't get him out of my mind.. i put the sketch away and decided to go and make dinner... Seukhye asked me about today but i didn't mention about him...

"So Hweji, darling how was work today?" she asked

"oh it was good~ i got a day off tomorrow~!!" I said cheerfully

"omo wow!! that's great to hear! congratulations~" she said with a bright smile

"gomowo unnie~ i'm happy i finally got my first day off~!!!!" i said excitedly as i started chopping some veggies

"mhmm do you need any help there?" she said and went to me

"oh no it's okay unnie~ i'm all good you can go do anything you want, i'll tell you when dinner is ready" i said and started to take out some ingredients

"okay then when you need help just say so~" she said and went inside her room

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Luhan's POV

"yah where have you guys been?!?!" Kris said when we came inside the dorms

"well.... i was out having tea at a cafe with Kai" i said with a blank face

"oh... Still you two are so late! We had to cover for you two or you two would have been kicked out!" said Kris

"omo sorry hyung" i said and looked down while kai hid behind me

"oh luhan your forgivin but kai.... you have to clean the whole dorm for a month!" Kris said and ruffled my hair

"thanks hyung." i said and went to my room that i share with sehun

I decided to go to sleep early since i had nothing to do and all that was on my mind was ugh u believe her name was hweji....

(The Next Day)

"Yah Lulu wake up!" said sehun

"huh? whyyyy" i said and groaned 

"We have a performance today..." he said

"WHAT!?" i said and shot up looking at him "we have a performance?!?!?! aishhh i totaly forgot..." i said and ruffled my hair

"yeah.. you better get up and go get changed and stuff.. they're calling for you..." sehun said

"mmm okay thanks" i said and rushed off to get cleaned up and changed. I scrampled to the door after i was finally ready i headed to the hair stylists and let them do their thing while i dosed off on thinking about yesterday.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(after some time)

"ahhh~ finally done!" i said and stretched my arms

"common luhan you were the last one we need to get going.." kris said while he dragged me into the van..

"mhmm" i said and climbed in to the van

now i never really asked anyone but where exactly is this performance... or why are we even performing...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hweji's POV

I woke up this morning a little bit later then usual so Seukhye was already gone. So i went off to do my usual cleaning up and got dressed into my favorite outfit. 

I then went and made some toast and stuck it in my mouth and headed out. Ah~ fresh air.. I locked the door and went on towards the park. I heard there was some sort of mini concert performace by some stars there today~! I decided to go check them out. I walked into the park and saw so many people packed around the place. I decided i was just going to stand in the back. It wasn't really big of a pack so i could still see the concert perfomance really well. I was waiting for the artists to go up and then i saw a couple of black vans come up. This was then when i got pushed to towards the front of the stange by fans.

"i guess im going to be closer then i thought..." i mumbled to myself as i tried to stand on my spot so i won't get nocked down by crazy fans..

it was finally then the concert started to begin and when i saw the first group i thought they were really good~ not tomention they look really ehem Hot~ hehe i believe they were called BAP?? eh oh wells i shrugged. then next came up a group called apparently EXO-M? i don't get it... well apparently its suppose to be "EXO" but they have two groups.. Exo-m and Exo-k.. hmm i wonder how their like... I looked at the stage anxious for them to come out, but instead a MC came out and said this performance will be different because they will be launching 6 special tickets in the confetti which would give you a day to hang out with one of the members of Exo-m. i was kinda hoping i could meet one of them since this is something i was really intrested in but most of the fans here was more dedicated and i was starting to lose hope. Later after the MC left the stage they finally came up.... and the one thing i didn't expect was that he was in the group...

"omg" i said as i saw the boy from yesterday up on the stage, no wonder he was so pretty/handsome.. he is an idol!

I was shocked and was so into their music that i didnt notice the confetti launching.. after the performance i noticed that something was in my hand.... i looked and it was a ticket. i was shocked out of my mind! i shrugged.

"i guess i must've grabed it when i wasn't thinking durring the performance..." i said quietly

hmmm lets see who i got... i read it..." hmm who is ugh, Luhan?? ..." i wondered. I left the pit by making a lin through the crowd. after that i headed to a bench and sat there relaxing while looking at the ticket. hmmm

all of the sudden i saw someone sit next to me.... "annyeong i see you have a ticket there." he said i looked at him and nodded.

"do you know who is Luhan?" he asked and i shooked my head in reply.

"well i'm his manager," he said with a smile "come with me neh?" he asked as he stood up "neh" i said and followed him back by the van. "okay well since your the last one were looking for you two can have the van to go anywhere you like for today." he smiled and opened the door for me i could see only the guy's body but not his face.... i went inside the van and i was shocked out of my mind. It was him. It was the guy from the cafe!! 

"Omo it's you again.." I said with wide eyes

"neh it is me.. It's nice to see you again Hweji" he said with a smile and chuckles at my facial expression.

"It's nice to meet you again Luhan-shi" i said and smiled

"oh no need to be formal just call me ...." he thought for a second and said "Luhan-oppa" he said with a smile

i was honestly surprised by his action and so i did, "neh Luhan-Oppa~" i said 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Luhan's POV

i'm sitting in the van all by myself... Did they really sent out all of the 6 tickets? aish i hate waiting... The rest all left already to go have a good time and here i am stuck in the van doing nothing but wait.. 

"Whats taking so long...." i mumbled and that was then I heard foot steps and voices outside of the door...

 

"okay well since your the last one were looking for you two can have the van to go anywhere you like for today." huh? i was wondering Is it finally my turn to go have fun?

The door opened and i didn't expect this... it was the girl from the cafe.. except she wasn't in the rediculous costume and she actually looked pretty cute.... I watched her come inside the van and how she was just stairing me so i just decided to talk... intell....

"Omo it's you again" she said , dang she looks really shocked that it's me... she looks kinda cute yet funny~..

"neh it's me.. it's nice to see you again Hweji" i said hoping that i got her name right 

"It's nice to meet you again Luhan-shi" she said with that beautiful smile again, aish i swear she should be calling me OPPA not shii....

"oh no need to be so formal just call me..." i said and looked at her to see if she was aware of what type of informality i wanted... "Luhan-oppa" i smiled

"neh Luhan-Oppa" she said with her smooth voice, man she was really cute.... i'm glad that it's her and not some random fan going crazy bonkers on me....

"So where would you like to do today Hweji?" i asked 

"mmmm i'm not really sure, i don't really get to have a day off like this usually, so i don't really go out...." she said with a slight pout.

ughh..... where to go.. where to go..... AH i know! "How about we go to this little place that has really nice food first?" i asked hoping she would be intrested

"Sure oppa~!" she said cheerfully, i'm glad she's willing to go i want to take her to places that i've been to and think is nice...

"okay then" i told the driver the place and he started to head there..

"So oppa i didn't know you were a famous idol" she said

"really?" i know we haven't really spreaded far but to think she didn't know about exo at all....

"neh, but i'm glad to have found out! oppa you have a really nice voice." she said

"ahhh kamsahamnida" i smiled and bowed slightly

"mhmm " she was a little distracted about what's going on outside instead of our conversation...

"You really haven't seen much of seoul huh?" i asked
"neh,... it's really nice seeing all these wonderful things~" she said with a slight glint in her eyes as she looks at all the stores and all of the street performances..

I chuckled, She acts like a little kid when it comes to these things... 

when we reached the little cafe i opened the door and helped her off the van..

"common" i said and took her hand and led her inside

We sat at a 4 person  table by the window..

"stay here okay? i'm going to get some food.." i said and went to go order some food and drinks, since we had to wait for the food i came back holding bubble tea..

"here you go" i said and smiled as i handed her the strawberry bubble tea, as I drink my taro one.

"neh gomowo" she said with a smile and started to drink the bubble tea.

she looked really happy and i was glad, i hope i'm able to give her a good day to remember instead of being boring....