A Normal Day?

Little Bits Of Faith

Hweji's POV

Once again I woke up on my bed by the sound of my alarm clock....
I was thinking about.."How would today turn out?" I sighed and decided to just head off to my duties at work. I cleaned up and got dressed.


"Ah~" I said smiling at my outfit~ I was glad that it's a new day and new days means a fresh start. I headed downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Seukhye. I started to laugh at the fact that she had never once been woken up by her alarm. I always had to wake her up myself. With that thought in mind, I made some pancakes and set up the table. After that, I headed to Seukhye's room.

"Yah~! Unniee~ get uppp!!" I screamed and kept pushing her.

"Mmmmm..." She waved my arms away and snuggled back into her blanket.

"Unnie if you don't get up, I'm not leaving any food for you.. " I said and raised a brow

"HUH? Food? WHERE!??!" She immediately got up and her body just plopped right out of bed.

Aishh....I sighed at the sight of my poor unnie being a lazy everyday. I guided her from the bed to her bathroom. 

"Unnie wash up and stuff then come eat, okay?" I said

"Neh neh arrasso" She replied with a slight pout and ruffled her hair.

I decided to go grab my things since I don't want to be late for work. I packed my pancakes to-go style and thought about "Wow Hweji your a genius~ eat on the go~!" hehe~ I continued on with my little daydream fantasy and didn't realize the clock was ticking untill..

"YAH, shouldn't you be heading to work?!?! You're gonna be late.." Seukhye said and sighed..

"OMO neh neh~!" I said and popped on my shoes and ran out the door with my "to-go breakfast."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Aish, that girl..." Seukhye muttered before devouring the lovely pancakes you made~ "Well thank you for the yummy breakfast my darling Hweji~" she giggled.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Aigoo...." I started to panic about my time frame. I only had 7 minutes to get to the cafe or I would be late. Not to mention, the amount of time to get into the costume... I sighed and slumped my shoulders. No.. I have to get there ASAP! I thought and rushed to the caffe with about 3 minutes to spare.

"YES~!" I cheered and fist pumped in the air and ran to the back to go get changed and ate my breakfast in that small amount of time. I finally stepped outside and was greeted by my best friends.

"Hweji, that was a close one you know? Any later and you could have gotton in some deeeep trouble~" said Dasom with a playful wink. She didn't stop teasing and so the others decided to join in.

"Hweji late again? i wonder what you were doing~~ hehe maybe you were saying goodbye to your little secret boyfriend hmmm?" teases Hwanhui while laughing at my red face.

"Yah w-what makes you t-think that i have a b-boyfriend! That's insane!" My face slowly became as red as a tomato. I decided to scurry off and take orders instead of being teased by them. They continue on laughing it up in that corner. I sighed and just continued your shift.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(their side convo)

"Man, I feel bad for our lil Hweji... to think shes so young and she's working here for the full day. She needs some time to socialize with people~ Date even!" sighed Shinyeong

"Yeah, have to agree.. Our poor baby Hweji needs to see the world and spread her beautiful wings, but I am still worried if she should go out..... she might get kidknapped, or hurt, or injured!!" cried Eunji

"No no no." Hwanhui said and shook her head. "Calm down, I'm sure Hweji would love to go out and do stuff on her own. we should let her have a day off~ and of course give her some sort of protection~!" hwanhui said and laughed.

"Hmmmmmm well that doesn't sound bad at all~ Let's do it!!" said Eunhye

"neh~!" Shinyeong and Eunji said in unison and laughed

"Yhen it's settled~ Tomorrow Hweji will have a day off~! Oh, but she has to take this though.." said Hwanhi as she took out a can of pepper spray.

"I find that acceptable~" said Eun Ji as she laughed with the others at their goofy ways.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Yah Hweji~" they called

"Hmm neh?" I said as i walked to their little corner

"Your going to be taking a day off tomorrow~!!" They said

"W-what? why?" I asked, this is the first time they wanted to give me a day off... this seems strange...

"Oh it's just, you have been working so hard we thought it would be nice to give you a break~" said Eunhye

"Oh well then thanks, unnies~!!" you said and hugged them "Gomowo~" 

"No problem baby doll~ oh but take this okay?" Hwanhui said and handed me a can of pepper spray

"Oh neh, I will carry it with me." I agreed and took the pepper spray and went over to put it in my bag in the back.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"YAH Hweji! Your day off is tomorrow so get back to work okay!?" yelled Hwanhui.

"Ah Nehh!!" I replied and rushed off to the customers.

I was thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow on my first day off. I was really happy they gave me the chance~ I couldn't stop giggling to the point they thought I was sick or something..... oh wells, I was still thinking about tomorrow untill a really handsome customer came in. He was so young? No he looked really "cute" if I might say.... he had the face of a baby! he looked beautiful.... I just got lost untill...

"Hweji~ go take that customer's order okay? I need to take my break." said Eun Ji smiling about her little evil idea.

"u-um neh..." I said as you got your note pad and pen and headed to him.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Annyeong~ how can I be of service to you today?" I said with a smile to the customer.

He moved the menu away from his face and looked at you "Oh.. um I'll just have a cup of tea, please." he said

"Oh neh, I will get that straight away for you." Smiling, I left to get his tea.

I bit my lip... He was just sooo cute!!~ I just wanna hug him~ My mind was wandering off as I prepared his tea.

Once I was done I headed over to his table. "There you go~" I said with a cheerful smile

"Ah thank you..." He read my nametag. "Hweji neh?"

"Oh neh you're very welcome." I replied and bowed as I left. I couldn't help but want to continue talking to him, but then I saw someone come in and and sit with him.. It might've been his friend.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Luhan's POV

Man. I only came here because Kai said this was a cool place... but really? A maid cafe?!?!?! Aish this boy. But iI have to admit there are some good perks to this place. I turned to look at the waitress that gave me my tea. At least the service is nice.... ohoho and look who decided to finally come in...

"Ayo man!" said Kai

"Dude your late. You know I hate waiting..." I said and sighed

"Well sorry, but hey don't you like it here? Look at the cute girls around here!" 

"Dude stop it, you know I'm not interested." I grumbled and took a sip of my tea.

"Oh come on man.. you gotta have some interest in someone!?!?" He complained and looked at the menu then back at the waitresses.

I didn't want to say anything about the girl so I just reply, "No, if I had interest in someone, I would get to know her myself without needing you setting me up with those tramps of yours." I glared at him.

"Wo wo wo sorry dude if I just want you to enjoy yourself.." He said with his hands up.

"Let's go before people find out who we are. Come on I'm sure the others are waiting." T told him as I finished my tea .

"Fine, but you owe me the next time we come here!" He said with a shrug.

"Whatever.." I payed for the tea and left.

Me and Kai left the maid cafe and all I could think about was the girl with a beautiful smile. I don't mind at all to go back....

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Author's Note

Annyeong :D so? how did it go?? did you guys like it :)?? I hope you did ^-^~!! please tell me your feed back~! it would mean a lot :), and i decided to have PIKACHU_PIKACHU as my co-author :D shes awesome ^-^~ <3 go read her fic >>>Secret Love<<<

It's actually really goooood!! It involves BAP, Infinite, Hyuna and much much more :) Thanks for reading i hope to see ou guys on the next chapter!!~