Choose A Side

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

"Yah, let's have a bet. I say... you'll fall for her!" Seungri teased Jiyong.

In his anger, he spat, "NO I WON'T! If I do, I'll give TOP my car, Taeyang my favourite pair of shoes, Daesung my collection of accessories and you, that headset that you've been eyeing!" 

Then, Jiyong realised what he had said. But it was too late to take it back.

The four guys were all sitting upright in their seats and staring at Jiyong evilly... THIS SPELT TROUBLE....

---

THE NEXT DAY

"Dara, let's go!" Bom half-pulled, half-dragged a brain-dead Dara out of the classroom the moment the last bell rang.

"Ughhmmpph...WAE???" Dara made incoherent noises as she protested weakly, too tired from all the classes that day to fight Bom.

Bom simply gave Dara a dazzling smile and put a slender finger to her lips, an air of secrecy around her as she dragged the poor girl to the auditorium.

"TAA DAAAHHH!!!!" Bom waved her hands in the air in a grand flourish as the two of them stood in the pitch dark auditorium, on stage. The glaring spotlights snapped on suddenly to blind the unsuspecting Dara.

"Ahhhhckkkkk, what the heck Bom???" Dara snarled at Bom, her eyes squeezed shut as she waited for the purple and white spots in her eyes to fade away.

"Look who we have here!" Bom continued when she saw that her best friend was regaining her sight. "I gathered together all the girls that Kwon Jiyong has had over the past 5 years to come and give us ideas on how to conquer that playboy!" Bom grinned, feeling proud of her ingenious plan.

"You did what???" Dara hissed, unable to believe what she was hearing as she squinted into the darkness that enveloped the audience. Bom gathered half the girls in the school to watch her public humiliation??? What, it wasn't enough that everyone thought she was an ahjumma, but now they also know that she has no boy experience??? Oh man, someone give me a hole to bury myself in NOWWWWW... Dara cried in misery in her head, trying to hide behind Bom as much as possible.

"There's no hole, Dara, only more public humiliation if you don't coorporate!" Bom grimly threatened Dara from the corner of her lips.

HOWLLLLYYY... . Did I just say that out loud? Dara's eyes widened as she realised that the entire auditorium had heard her and were now deathly silent... Oh no, run away and hide now!!! Dara blushed heavily in mortification, her legs suddenly rooted to the ground.

"It's ok Dara unnie! We're not here to judge you! We're here to support you! All of us here were played by him at one point or another, so we're all here, hoping that this time, it's his turn to get played!" A cute girl in the crowd called out, breaking the silence, earning murmurs of agreement and loud applause from the rest of the girls in the audience.

Dara smiled in thanks to the girl. "Oh....kay...Well, if that's the case, then let's get started!" Dara said optimistically, standing straighter and adjusting her bright purple shirt and her long, loose yellow skirt before plonking down on a chair nearby. 

---

After two hours of discussion, this was the list of ideas that Bom and Dara had collected from the girls.

1) Jiyong likes clothes and accessories and SHOPPING

2) Jiyong loves to write music

3) Food

4) Dogs

Hmm... this seems comprehensive... Ok! This will do! I shall take action and I will conquer his heart in 3 months! Sandara thought as she bounced out of her chair, all prepared to thank and dismiss the girls when the door burst open.

"Hey b!tches! Missed us?" A rich, low voice called out as four  silhouetted figures walked through the dark auditorium and strutted  onto stage.

It was only when they were metres away from Dara that she could see their faces, illuminated by the spotlight. The one in front was the tallest and carried an air of arrogant confidence. His grey hair slicked up, hands in pocket, and arrogant grin plastered on his face, shades hiding his eyes. Dara could only stare in surprise as they stopped to stand in front of her.

The tall one grabbed the paper out of Dara's hands, reading it silently before ripping it into pieces. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Bom said rudely, her arms crossed at her chest as she stared down the tall boy fearlessly and angrily as he tore up the paper.

"We're on your side, Bom, calm your . We also have a bet with Jiyong and we intend to win!" Seungri exclaimed happily.

"This is nonsense, you'll never win with this garbage. I could GOOGLE this stuff and find the answers online!" The tall guy scoffed. The audience started murmuring in anger, but immediately quietened down when Taeyang gave them a death stare.

Taking off his shades in one swift move, he leaned down to look Dara in the eye. "I'm TOP. NIce to meet you."

Dara took a quick intake of air as TOP looked at her. Wow... How can anyone be so handsome??? She wondered as he smirked at her. At that moment, she knew why hearts were broken.

"Guys... Sure, they'll be "TOUCHED" if you give them cookies and stuff, but what really gets their heart is this..." TOP announced to the audience before turning to Dara and pushing her into the chair and straddling her sides with his legs. One hand on the back of the chair, trapping her, he moved his face closer and closer to her slowly, his other hand cupping and caressing her face gently.

Dara blushed more furiously as he got closer, her heart beating rapidly, erratically and out of control. She squeezed her eyes shut as he got too close. But instead of kissing her, his lips moved dangerously close to Dara's ear and suddenly, he let out a low moan.

Dara squeaked in surprise and found the strength in her to push him away from her as she dashed away from the chair. She turned her head away in shame as she realised what TOP was asking of her.

Staggering back slightly from her push, TOP recovered quickly and gave Dara a last smirk before he put his shades back on.

All this while, Daesung and Taeyang were holding down a fuming Park Bom from jumping at TOP and ripping his hair out, and Seungri was clamping shut from spewing vulgarities at them. With a wave of his hand, TOP signalled to them to release Bom and the 4 hurriedly walked away. Uninterested now, the crowd of girls dispersed quickly.

"I WILL KILL THEM, HOW DARE THEY!!!" Bom fumed as she rushed towards a very emotionally scarred Dara. "Gwenchana? Please tell me he didn't touch you or I'll cut off his hands!" She screamed as she fussed over Dara, who was hiding behind the chair, thinking.

"No... he didn't, don't worry." Dara calmed down a very emotional Bom. "But... He's right..." Dara mused silently as she sat there, Bom hugging her from her side.

"What? Who's right? TOP??? NOOOOOO!!! You cannot listen to him! He's a playboy! What if Jiyong tries something on you if you do that? No no no no no..... I forbid you! Stick to our plan! Shopping, food, dogs..." Bom said animatedly as Dara tuned off and went into her own world... Hmm... giving Jiyong blue balls would probably be fun... But she wasn't like those s... And things were kind of awkward between her and Jiyong...

AISHHHH she had SO much on her mind right now! Dara shook her head in frustration as she leaned into Bom's embrace and listened to her talk.

---

MEANWHILE

"Hi Jiyong!!! High-pitched voices squealed, making Jiyong flinch. Removing his headphones to look nonchalantly at the girls.

"Victoria. Haven't I told you REPEATEDLY that I don't want..." Jiyong said, emphasising his point before being cut off with a rude wave of Luna's hand.

"Aniya, WE KNOW. You don't want us to be your girlfriend right..." Luna cut in before he said anything more. "But we're here to help you win the heart of that ahjumma."

"Hahahahaha, now that's new... Me? The biggest playboy you'll ever meet, need YOUR help in chasing a girl? You've GOT to be kidding me." Jiyong scoffed.

"Whatever, just know that we want to help. Luna, Victoria, Krystal and Sulli will help you appeal to the feminine side of her, while Amber can appeal to the tom-boyish, ahjumma side of her! See, a two-pronged approach!" The girls mused proudly.

Hmm, let's hear it then, Jiyong leaned back in his chair and watched the girls as they told him their grand plan.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AUTHOR'S NOTE

ANNYEONG!!! OMG, i'm updating this even though I have an exam tomorrow so I really really hope you will like this chapter!!!!! Give me some love, hugs and kisses!!! Give me some ideas on how to get Jiyong and Dara to warm up to each other too!!! (I'm a bit lost at that part:((( hehe)

So here's a shoutout to all my wonderful  subbies!!!

vhannie

purple_sue

ellemarie

lei_zymny

RedGoddess

XXannajaniellaXX

dillatiffa

Hellotomybutterfly

lebitebi

mrschoi09

Lawlietwammy

maanchi_14

imlene

Nasreen

minnikimmi

CAMTDGT

posh93

TokkiDokki

daramaegon

zoezaczoe

sweetfairytail

chuuubbbyyy

sandaragon

justlikemermaid

tindeguzman

marifela

Elli Sara

piratess

ghen58

Princessfly

Cuteefunnyrabbit

Badchick2ne1

mekachiri

MarshieeBunny

mszwee

flutterby_byul

isuperman

status_single

nikast1

 

Special shoutout to my upvoters (THANK YOU THANK YOU!) 

dillatiffa

lebitebi

daramaegon

sandaragon

vhannie

posh93

CAMTDGT

mekachiri

dandanoo