The Start

The Secret Behind Dreams

Its been exactly two weeks since I left the hospital. Two weeks since I had that dream. I've been able to sleep, which is quite surprising. No more weird dreams. Our manager has been quite lenient on the schedule. .. He doesn't want any of the other members to faint like I did. On the other hand, promotions are almost over. It makes me glad we will be out of the public for a while. Great. More time to sleep.

---------

Well my happiness did not last long. Apparantly, our company belives that us, the youngest ones, must go back to school. Well, I guess there is nothing wrong with that. A few days of learning would not hurt. As we arrive to the school, I fidget in my seat. I turn to see Niel and Ricky talking exitedly of the new friends they'll make. Jonghyun is costantly checking his watch. Seems like he is not the only one that is nervous here. We get off the van and hurry into the main office. There we receive or classroom number and we say our goodbyes, making a plan to eat together. As I made my way to the classroom, I became more aware of the possible outcomes of how the day could go.

1. I easily get accepted into one of the cliques and start my school year as a kinkga.

(Yeah sure thats totaly going to happen)

2. People will recognice me and attack me.

(Nope, we barely debuted)

Lastly..

3. I get marked as an awkward chicken and get excluded.

Yup, the last one seems about right.

I enter the classroom and various pairs of eyes stare at my direction. The teacher asks me to introduce myself and I center myself infront of the teacher.

Well, here goes nothing.

" Hello, I am Lee Byunghun. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me"



A/N : Im sorry, so so sorry.  My life gets more difficult everyday. I swear, i can barely even manage a day without having 4 hours of homework.
Hopefully when Im in Winter break I'll be able to update more, but is just a short chapter.