The Dream

The Secret Behind Dreams

“Yah! Wake up Hyung, we need to go practice.”
As I opened my eyes, I searched the room and found the other members standing near the door, ready to leave for our 8 pm scheduled practice.  I let out a small yawn and stood up while rubbing the sleepiness off my eyes. The ride to the practice room was quiet. Too quiet. Usually, Niel and ChangHyun would always be making dumb faces to each other, but both just remained silent, with a serious face. JongHyun was, as always, listening music on his iPod and ChanHee and MinSoo were busy talking about our new concept for our next comeback. As I thought more and more of how weird they were acting, sleep took over me, and I fell into a deep slumber…


"A white room can be seen. A giraffe with four necks appears in the distance. For some unknown reason, I began to walk towards it. At distance, it seemed it was smiling at me, but up close, I could clearly see the wickedness on the four faces before me. What is this? I was tempted and full of curiosity to touch it, see for myself if it was real, or it was just a hallucination. But before I was able to make up my mind, an unknown creature pushes me back and I stumble to the floor. Before I can look up, I hear a crack, then another one. As I slowly look up, I see the giraffe now only has to heads, the other two broken and falling limp.”

 

“Hyung… Hyung… ByungHun Hyung… YAH! WAKE UP!”
I open my eyes and see ChangHyun looking at me with a worried expression; I just smile at him and nod my head. We all climb off the van and make our way into the company to our practice room. We practiced for a few hours and then decided to rest. I made my way to a corner and just sat there, trying to calm my heart from all the dancing.  I hissed when something cold touches my neck, looking up, I see ChanHee with a water bottle in his hand smiling down at me. I smile and take the water from him, taking small sips.
“Are you okay? You seem kind of off today. Is something wrong?” My mind wanders back to the dream I had on the way to the company and shivered, shaking the though off.
“No. I’m fine, don’t worry. I’m just tired. It’s been difficult to keep up with all the events without getting to sleep a decent amount of hours.” I responded by giving him a small smile and light punch on his arm.
He then laughed and said. “Well, it has been hard. But we are idols…. We must endure this to become even bigger in this industry. We also must not disappoint our lovely Angels. I’ll ask MinSoo if we can have 10 more minutes for break, you need them.” He then stood up walked to the leader. MinSoo looked from ChanHee to me then nodded.

“Guys, we will rest a little more, we have a long night to go.”
That was the last thing I heard before I fell into the darkness.

 

 

 

Hi guys... im so sorry, i barely posted the first chapter...
kill me now :c
well im back~
I actually need your help!! I entered a competition for tickets to kcon and i need to get some thumbs up on my dance cover please help me :3

http://mwave.interest.me/forum/view/160321
 I would appreciate it c:
Love,
Klahrett