$ 2

My 'RENTAL' Girlfriend

"Sir, what do you want to order?" Seohyun ask and take out her note.

"Coffee, please.." The boy said without looking at her. He seems like have a lot of things in his head.

"Any else?" Seohyun ask again. And he just shook his head.

"Okay, a cup of coffee. Will be come soon." Seohyun said and leave him.

She walk to the counter and immediately make the coffee, when she wait for it, she looked at the tanned skin boy from a far. He still at his position, tilt down his head and a hand was at his head.

"This guy seems has a lot of problem.." Seohyun thought, suddenly an idea come in her mind. She take the coffee and a plate of chocolate cake and walk toward the boy's seat.

"Here's your order." Seohyun said and place it on his table. "Enjoy your order." She added and bowed, then walk away.

"Wait!" The boy said and Seohyun turn back, looked at him.

"Yes?" Seohyun ask.

"I didn't order this cake.." He said cooly.

Seohyun walk to his seat again, "Yeah I know, this chocolate cake I treat you." she said and smile.

The boy looked at her with confused face, "For what?" he ask.

"You seems like has a lot of problem, so I treat you this. Chocolate can make people happy.." Seohyun explain to him, "And I don't want our customers with gloomy when they come here." she added and smile brightly.

He just looked at her and smile a bit, "T..thank you then.." He said.

"Ne, you're welcome." Seohyun said, "Oh, my name is Seo JooHyun, nice to meet you." she said and bowed to him.

"My name is Kim Jong-" "Waitress!" suddenly a customer calls.

"Oops, I need to go. See you.." Seohyun said and leave him, haven't finished his word.

 

After Krystal finished her job, she invite her bestfriend to having dinner together.

"Your orders will come soon." The waitress said and leave them.

"Yah, maknae you seems have problem.." Victoria being the oldest ask.

"Yeah unnie, I have A LOT of problem." Krystal said and pouted.

"Tell us, tell us.." Luna said.

"Yeah, tell us tell us.." Sulli said too.

"Last night, Kai propose to me.." Krystal siad.

"What?!" They said in unison.

"Did you accepted?" Victoria ask.

"No.." Krystal said.

"Why??" Now Luna ask.

"I said I'm not ready yet.." Krystal said.

"So, what was his expression?" Victoria ask.

"He seems dissapointed but keep it, I can see through his eyes." Krystal said and touch her head.

"But, you two already dated for two years right? you still not ready? or you can't believe him?" Victoria said.

"I don't know unnie, I just can't accepted it. I'm afraid that he will changed after married.." Krystal said.

"Perhaps you have gamophobia.." Luna said, "Half of girls in this world, have that kinds of phobia.." Sulli added.

"Maybe.." Krystal said.

Suddenly an idea came in Victoria's mind, "How about test him??" She suggest.

"Huh? How to test him?" Luna ask.

"By test his loyalty and toughness." Victoria said.

Krystal think a while, "Ah, wait a minute." She said and took out her phone. She dialled a number.

"Yoboseyo??"

"..."

"Hyun-ah, Krystal here. Where are you now? do you have time?"

"..."

"Can you help me?"

"..."

"Come to xxxxx cafe first, I'll tell you. Okay?"

"..."

"See you.."

Krystal hung up and smile, made her bestfriend confusedly looking at her.

"Who did you call?" Victoria ask.

"You'll know soon." Krystal said.

 

"Then see you tomorrow, Seohyun-sshi." Aunt Cho said.

"Ne, see you." Seohyun said while bowed, and walk out the restaurant.

"Hyunnie." Suddenly Suho popped out from somewhere.

"Oppa? why are you here?" Seohyun ask him.

"Actually, I want ask you for a date.. Can you?" Suho bravely ask.

"I-" Suddenly her phone rang, a call from unknown number.

"Sorry oppa, I need to pick up the phone first." Seohyun said and pick up.

"..."

"Yoboseyo? nugueyo?"

"..."

"I'm on my way to go home, and yeah I have time. what's up?"

"..."

"Of course, but what?"

"..."

"O..okay, I'll go there."

"..."

"oppa sorry, I can't go with you. I need to go somewhere.." Seohyun said and bowed to her.

"A..  o.. it's okay.." Suho dissapointedly said.

"Sorry.." Seohyun said and bowed again.

"I'm okay, we still have next time. *smile* where do you want to go? I can take you there." Suho said.

"I want to go to xxxxx cafe, It's okay oppa, I'll go by myself." Seohyun said and smile.

"Let me take you there, kajja let's go." Suho said and immediately hold her hand and walk toward his car.

"I can believe, I have that guts to hold her hand. You must be crazy Joonmyeon-ah." Suho thought while hold Seohyun's hand.

They arrived the car and get in, "Thank you then." Seohyun said.

"Not at all." Suho said and drove off.

After a while, they already arrived the cafe and Seohyun walk out from the car. She said thanks to Suho after that she walk in the cafe, trying to fine Krystal.

"Seohyun, here!" Krystal shouted and waved her hand.

Seohyun walk to her seat, "Annyeong.." She said and bowed.

"Annyeong, sit down first." Krystal said. "Let me introduce, this is Victoria, Luna, and Sulli. All my bestfriend.." She introduce her friends.

"Oh, Nice to meet you. My name is Seo Joohyun, you can call me Seohyun." Seohyun untriduce herself and bowed once again.

"So, I call you here. Because I need your help." Krystal said start the topic.

"About what?" Seohyun ask.

"I know you need a lot of money for your mom's surgery, right?" Krystal ask.

"Y..yes.." Seohyun said.

"Help me, and I'll give you money. Enough to paid the fees." Krystal said.

"But, I can help you what?" Seohyun ask.

"We need you to test her boyfriend.." Victoria said.

"Yeah, test his loyalty and toughness." Luna added.

"Or in other words, I want to RENTAL you." Krystal said.

"What?! RENTAL?!" Seohyun shocked with Krystal's word and became "O".

_____________________________________________________________________________

Second chappie~ Hope you'll like this :D
Give me your comment, okay? :D Thank you..

And Tomorrow, Uri Seobaby's birthday ~
SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA \(^O^)/