$ 1

My 'RENTAL' Girlfriend

“Soojunggie, odieyo?” Kai said while on phone.

“…”

“Ne, see you later babe.” Kai said and hung up the phone.

Kai was waiting for Krystal at a café, he took a seat near the window. That’s their favourite place. They had been dating since 2 years ago, a couple that makes a lot of people envy.

On the other hand, Krystal just finished her job and rushly goes to the café. It took 15 minutes to arrived there.

“Oppa!” Krystal shouted while run to his seat. “Mianhe, oppa. I just finish my job.” She added and sit down.

“It’s okay, babe.” Kai said and smile sweetly at her.

Krystal looked around and feels weird, because nobody there. “Weird, today nobody..” she said.

Kai just smile, after that he took out a bouquet of roses and give it to Krystal. Suddenly he stand up and walk over to her.

“Thank you, but what are you doing?” Krystal ask and confusedly looked at him.

“Krystal-ah..” Kai call her and kneel down with a box of ring , “Will you marry me?” he bravely ask.

Krystal widened her eyes and become ‘O’, “W..what??” she ask.

“Yeah, will you marry me?” Kai ask again still kneel down.

“I..I’m sorry oppa.. I..I’m not ready yet..” Krystal said and tilt down her head.

Kai rolled his eyes and show a disappointed face, “Oh, it’s okay..” He said and fake a smile to her. He stand up and walk back to his seat.

“Sorry..” Krystal mumbled, still tilt down her head.

“Come on, It’s not your wrong sweety, it’s me too rush.” Kai trying to cheer her up although himself was disappointed.

After they having their dinner, Kai took Krystal home. They give each other a kiss and then Kai drove off. Krystal about to walk in her house, suddenly she heard a scream from not so far.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” with that she quickly run to find the owner of the voice. She run in an aisle and saw a girl pinned up at the wall, with three boys surrounded her.

“Nobody will heard you sweety.” A boy said with a disgust voice.

“Yah! Go away from me!” the girl shouted.

“You’re so cute, when you shouted.” Another boy said and touch her chin.

Krystal looked at them from a far and trying to help the girl, “Sir, they’re over there!” she shouted as loud as possible. Let the boys heard that, and they thinks it’s real so they quickly run away.

After the boys run away, the girl sit down on the ground and curled like a ball. Krystal quickly run toward her and help her up.

“Uhm, are you okay?” Krystal ask her.

“Y..yes..” she said with a shivering tone.

“Let’s go to my home first..” Krystal said and pulled her hand, but the girl took back her hand quickly and just stand at there.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m the one who help you. Do you think I’ll harm you?” Krystal said and smile. “Come on.” She said and pulled her hand again, but this time the girl just follow her.

Krystal took her home and let her sit down on a sofa, she gives her a bottle of water. But her face still pale like a snow.

“Uhm, I haven’t introduce myself. I’m Jung Soojung but you can call me Krystal.” Krystal break the silent and ask for a handshake.

“I..I’m Seo Joohyun. You can call me Seohyun..” the girl said.

“Oh, but Seohyun-sshi If you don’t mind, can you tell me what are you doing outside at this time?” Krystal ask her.

“I just come back from my job..” Seohyun said.

“Oh, do you feels good right now?” Krystal ask again.

“Yeah, thank you for helped me.” Seohyun said and bowed to her.

“Not at all.” Krystal said and smile at her.

“I think I need to go, thanks again Krystal sshi.” Seohyun said and stand up about to walk to the door.

“Oh wait,” stopped her, “It’s already night, it’s not safe a girl walk alone at night.” She said.

“But, I still have a job, I really need to go.” Seohyun said.

“No, I won’t let you go. Just leave that job, what kind of job is that?” Krystal.

“Please, I really need that job. I really need money.” Seohyun said.

“I’ll help you.” Krystal said in serious tone. “Let’s go upstairs. Take a bath and then sleep.” Krystal said and push her to upstairs.

 

Tomorrow morning, Krystal wake up and found out that Seohyun already gone. She quickly walk downstairs to find her, but nobody there. She walk to the kitchen and saw a breakfast on the table with a sticky note beside it.

To: Krystal-sshi

                Thanks for last night, I made this breakfast for you.
                Remember to eat, ahrasso? And here’s my number
                xxx-xxx-xxx. If you need my help, you can call me ^^
                Annyeong.

                                                                                       From: Seohyun

Krystal read it and smile, she sit down on the chair and having the delicious breakfast.

On the other hand, after leaving Krystal’s home, Seohyun went to her another work place. One day she take 3-4 part time job. As she said, she really needs money. But not for herself, she needs money for her mom’s surgery.

“Annyeonghaseyo..” She greeted her boss.

“Annyeong, Seohyun-ah.” Mrs.Lee her boss greeted back.

She walk to the locker and change her clothes to the waitress uniform, then walk out again.

“Hyunnie, annyeong..” a boy greeted her.

She turn to looked him and smile, “Oppa, annyeong..” she said. “Let me serve you, what do you need?” She added while walk toward the counter.

“As usual..” the boy said and smile.

“Okay.” Seohyun said and prepare the orders.

“Woah, Suho hyung. You seems like to come here, don’t you?” A tall guy come over him and .

“Yah, shut up Chanyeol!” Suho said and smacked playfully at Chanyeol’s stomach.

“Here is your cappuccino and cheese cake..” Seohyun said and give two packs things to him.

“Ne, thank you..” Suho said and take it.

“Someone seems happy now..” Chanyeol said with singing tone.

“Yah, you!” Suho said and blushed.

Seohyun just smile at them, after that she do her own job again. She walk to a table, there’s a boy with tanned skin. So she decided to serve him.

“Sir, what do you want to order?” Seohyun ask and take out her note.

_____________________________________________________________________

First chappie~ Hope you like this :D
What do you think about my plot?? Interested or bad?? :D
Tell me with comment below :D

 

18 subscribers, 3 UpVoters. THANKYOU!! \(^o^)/