$ 3

My 'RENTAL' Girlfriend

"Yeah, please help me Hyun-ah." Krystal begged her.

"Can you let me think first, I'll tell you if I'm ready or not later." Seohyun said.

"Okay then, but I really hope you can help me." Krystal said and smile at her.

After that meeting, They sent Seohyun home. On the way to her home they talk too much to her and became know her well.

 

"She is so beautiful." Sulli said.

"Yeah, don't you afraid?" Luna ask.

"Afraid about?" Krystal ask back while playing her phone.

"That Kai will fall for her and forget about you." Sulli said and Luna nooded.

"Hahaa, Unnie come on. It won't happened, I know Kai so well Seohyun not her type probably." Krystal said and chuckled.

"Probably? that mean also have the chance, he will like her." Luna said.

Krystal silent suddenly, "I believe in Kai unnie, so don't worry. And I think Seohyun know her boundary." she said and look at her phone again.

"Why suddenly that afraid feeling come? what must I do if Unnie says became true?" She thought and her heart beat rapidly.

 

Seohyun POV

After the so-called meeting, they sent me home. They are really kind I though, we became friend and talk so much at the car just now. I get in my room and greeted my mom. 

"Omma, annyeong!" I said cheerfully, but nobody answer me.

"Omma? oedieyo?" I ask but still nobody answer, so I quickly run to the kitchen try to find her, but also nobody there. I went to her room, one thing make me shock that I saw her I mean my mom layed on the ground.

I quickly run to her side and carry her up, "Omma! what happen to you? omma!" I kept called her but no respond and I already burst out my tear, I immediately call an ambulance.

A while, the ambulance come. They sent my mom to Hospital and I follow them, I really don't know what to do now and the nurse kept comfort me say that my mom will be okay.

Arrived  the Hospital, the doctor came in and check my mom. They said I can't came in but really I want accompany mom now so I just wait outside the room until half hour the doctor came out.

"Who is Lee Min ah accompanier?" He said.

"Me! I'm her daughter." I said and quickly run over him, "Doctor, what happened with my mom?" I ask.

"She need to do surgery now you can't postpone it again." he said.

"O..okay doctor.." I said.

"About the fees, I know it's difficult but you can't do nothing. Your mom really need to do surgery now or else she will.. you know what I mean right?" Doctor said.

"I'll find the way, and I'll inform you as soon as possible." I said and wiped away my tears.

After the conversation, doctor left me alone and I stay there like a wood tried to find a way to out. Suddenly I remember the offered from Krystal.

"Should I do that? It's not a good think I know well, but I really need money to help omma." I thought.

 

Krystal POV

As I went in my room, I slammed myself to my soft bed and kept thinking the thingy. 

"Should I pull back my word?" I though, "I think I should." I mumbled and took out my phone, about to dialed her number suddenly "Electric Shock" song begin play, an incoming call from.. Seohyun? So I quickly answer it.

Pink: Seohyun
Blue: Krystal

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo, Krystal sshi."

"Wae, Hyun ah?"

"I decide to take your offered."

"but I jus-"

"Please Krystal sshi, I really need the money now. My mom must do surgery as soon possible, so I cut the shame to take this offered."

"I want to pull back my words, but I'm pity of her. she's really a filial daughter." I thought.

"Okay, thank you Seohyun-ah. I'll transfer the money now." 

"Thank you Krystal sshi, really thank you. You're my big saviour." 

"No Hyun-ah, I need to say thanks too. Do as you can, but don't too much okay?"

"Okay Krystal sshi, I know my boundary well."

"Then see you."

"See you."

 

The next day, as usual Seohyun was on her work at cafe. suddenly Krystal come and want to meet her.

"Hyun ah, can we talk a while?" Krystal ask.

"Since not so many customer, of course." Seohyun said.

They went to a table and sit down, "Here you money." Krystal said and give her a cheque.

"Thank you Krystal sshi , thank you so much." Seohyun said and take it.

"beside that, I want to let you know who is my boyfriend." Krystal said and took out her phone, "This." she said and show His boyfriend's photo.

Seohyun widen her eyes when she look at the photo, "this boy, I met that day." She thought.

"Why you seem shock? do you know him?" Krystal said.

"Ah uhm, no I don't know him and never see him." Seohyun said "gezzh, I lied sorry." She thought.

"His name Is Kim Jongin, can call him Kai." krystal siad.

"Okay." Seohyun nooded

"Then when will you start?" Krystal ask.

"Anytime when I see him." Seohyun said.

"Okay then, keep contact. I need to go byebye." Krystal said and leave, before she reach the door, she turned to look Seohyun, "remember you boundary." she said and Seohyun nooded.

After she got the money, Seohyun contact the doctor and said that she'll come to the Hospital to make the sequence for her mom's surgery. And their appointment is tomorrow, and she agree it.

 

Time flies pretty quick, it's already 4pm the time for Seohyun finish her job a day. 

As usual she went home by walk, suddenly she saw a boy walk the same way, and no other that is Kai.

"He is here, should I start now?" Seohyun thought.

Seohyun stopped her way until Kai walk near her, She saw a car came fast so she decided to pretended didn't see the car and wanna pass the road.

She dare herself to do it, she close her eyes and run toward the main road.

"Yah! Watch out!" someone shouted.

__________________________________________________________________

Hello reader! sorry because the semi-Hiatus :( Hope you enjoy it :D