"Plan and Eunjung"

Playing Cupids

 

Hongki immediately kneeled in front of Seohyun. Seohyun begged him to stand up but still he begged, “Please save me. You’re the only one who can appease the anger of the great black dragon. I promise you I’ll do anything just save me this time.” Hongki begged. Everyone laughed at him and at the same time pity him. They all know Yonghwa’s jealousy and anger. Seohyun then pats the hand of Hongki and gave him her smile. “Don’t worry, I got this. Just please stand up and sit beside me.”

Hongki followed her order and soon the door burst open almost destroying it. Yonghwa then looked around the room and once he saw his target he began to attack. Just when he’s about to punch Hongki in the face, an angel came to his view and smiled. He forgot what he was about to do when the angel wrapped her arms around him. “I missed you oppa! You told me you’re coming back tomorrow. Why did you lie to me?” Seohyun said with matching flaring nostrils.

“I missed you too my goddess and that’s the reason why I’m back a day earlier. I was planning to surprise you but someone made me mad.” He said looking at Hongki who was smiling at him apologetically. “By the way why are you here?”  He asked.

Just then someone shrieked and everyone saw Yoona throwing herself at her boyfriend and kissed him. “I missed you dimples.”

“I missed you too witch.” Jonghyun said in between kisses.

“Oh please stop all this mushiness and don’t you two dare join those two couples.” Hongki warned Jonghoon and Yuri.

“I repeat, what’s going on here?” Yonghwa asked as soon as he sat beside Hongki with Seohyun on the other side.

“It’s because of me.” Jaejin said. “They’re here to help me with my dilemma.”

“With your Suzy dilemma?” Jonghyun asked. Jaejin then looked at Yoona who said, “I’m sorry, we don’t keep secrets from each other.”

Yonghwa then saw the piece of paper with names. His smile turned into a big frown and looked at Hongki. “This will not do. I’m not allowing this.” He said.

“That’s what I told them hyung.” Hongki defended himself.

“Oh cut the crap Yonghwa. You and your jealousy is getting out of hand. Don’t you trust your girlfriend?” Yuri asked quite annoyed.

“Of course I do.” Yonghwa squeezed Seohyun’s hand.

“Then why won’t you allow it?” It was now Yoona who’s questioning him.

“Because I don’t like it when boys ogle at her. “ He explained.

“But Yong, we owe Jaejin our help. He even put his neck on the line when they helped us. If it weren’t for him we would not be together.” Seohyun said. “And Jinwoon’s just a good friend. He knows I love you and he knows I won’t be swayed.” Seohyun assured her boyfriend.

Yonghwa looked at everyone around him and saw Jonghyun smirked at his situation. He then threw the paper to Jonghyun whose smirk turned to another frown. It was now Yonghwa who was smirking at him.

“Is this really necessary?” Jonghyun asked. “Why do we need to make Yoona take care of Taecyeon hyung?”

“Why dimples are you jealous of the hot Taecyeon of 2PM?” Yoona boyfriend.

“Yah shut up witch.” Jonghyun told Yoona who just smiled at him.

“Wait!” Hongki said. Everyone then looked at him. “Are you sure Yoona’s the right girl for the job? Are you girls hiding something from us?”

“What are you talking about Lee Hongki?” Yuri asked.

Hongki then showed everyone his phone. The girls looked at each other and the boys looked at them inquiringly.

“We don’t know anything. All we know is that they’re good friends.” Seohyun answered.

“If Jessica noona and Taecyeon hyung are quite close, why don’t we ask her to help us instead of Yoona?” Jonghyun suggested.

“Fine, we’ll see what we can do.” Yuri answered.

“I still don’t agree with Seohyun taking care of Jinwoon.” Yonghwa said and everyone threw their pillow at him.

 

It was agreed upon that everyone will meet again after a week to report their progress.

Hongki started. “I talked with Changmin hyung. At first he was very hesitant to help. He said Suzy’s too young to have suitors. I told him, Jaejin just wanted to know her better that he’s a big fan. Then finally he told me that he would help just make sure that it’s just to get to know her better.

“Well basically I got the same answer from Jokwon.” Yonghwa said. “I asked him Suzy’s favourite things and this is what he gave me.” Yonghwa then gave a piece of paper to Jaejin with Suzy’s favourite things.

“Then what about Jinwoon?” Jonghoon asked Seohyun.

“Here, he gave me the list of JYP’s schedule for the last quarter of this year.” Seohyun handed the paper to Jaejin.

“What about 2PM?” Hongki asked Yuri.

“They said they’d help. We threatened the Oppas that all members of SNSD will ignore them if they will not help.” Yoona said.

“This are all good news.” Hongki said. But then he saw Jaejin who was not smiling at all who was looking at the papers blankly. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked.

“I hate myself. I hate it that I don’t know how to dance. I hate it that I don’t have the guts that time. I regret everything.” He told everyone making all of them more confused.

“What are you talking about?” Jonghoon asked him.

“Remember last year when Manager hyung gave me a form to fill up to try out for a drama?” Jaejin asked Jonghoon.

“I remember that.” Hongki said. “You said you don’t want to audition because you can’t dance.” He continued.

“That’s true and guess what? I just found out today that it was an audition form for Dream High. I was also told that Kim Soohyun-ssi also auditioned without knowing how to dance but still he got the part. I can act. I had some training when I joined the theatre and I can sing. I know I would be able to dance if I just put my heart into it. Now I hate myself. I could’ve been closer to her now. Maybe we’re exchanging text messages now and maybe...” He was interrupted when Seohyun hugged him. “It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. That’s why we’re here now to help you.”

Yonghwa then looked away and said, “I don’t think I’d be able to get used to that.”

“Oh shut up!” Everyone told him.

“So what’s the plan now?” Jonghyun asked.

“First we will go to where Suzy always goes to. We will make it appear that it was just coincidence. We will always be in groups so that she won’t know our true intentions.” Hongki began.

“Then we will do everything to get more closer to Miss A. We will support their projects and performances. We will even tweet about it.” Hongki continued.

“You mean just like how we do it with Shinhye noona?” Jaejin asked Hongki and he nods in agreement.

“Then when we achieve that closeness, we will now make opportunities so that Jaejin and Suzy can spend some time alone with each other.” Hongki said.

“But I don’t know what to talk about? For sure I’ll stutter or lose my mind.” Jaejin said.

“That’s why me and Yonghwa hyung will give you some training on how to deal with girls.” Jonghoon told him.

“Since the number 1 playboy of the group and the man that broke Seohyun’s wall will be helping you, I believe you will lose all awkwardness you have towards girls.” Yuri said.

“I’m the number 1 playboy in the group?” Jonghoon asked and everyone nods. “I think you get it all wrong. Hongki’s the number one playboy of the group since he has the most number of girl friends.”

“It’s true I am close with girls but I didn’t date all of them. They are all just friends.” Hongki said.

Jaejin then looked at everyone in the room. He was so grateful for their help. “Thank you everyone.”

“Oh don’t mention it. We will do anything so that our ears can rest from hearing the OST of Dream High.” Hongki answered and everyone attacked him.

 

Jaejin then began to train under Jonghoon and Yonghwa on how to deal with girls. It was like going back to school only the topic is all about girls. He was in awe with the vast knowledge of the leaders of the two bands. He literally took down notes and studied them. He tried his acquired knowledge with the girls of SNSD but since he’s close to them already his mentors decided to try it out with girls he’s not that close yet.

Jonghoon then contacted Eunjung and told her Jaejin’s situation. Eunjung was a bit hurt because they didn’t seek her help earlier since she too is close with Suzy. Eunjung then met with Jaejin one afternoon.

“Why didn’t you tell me you needed help with Suzy?” Eunjung asked Jaejin.

Eunjung who has made two MV’s with the boys is quite close to them since their debut. “Noona, I’m sorry. I was about to ask your help but lately you’ve been very busy. With your WGM, your Japan debut and other stuff, I didn’t want to burden you with my problems.” Jaejin told his friend.

“Okay fine. But count me in now. I’ll do everything to help you. You know that you and Minhwan are my favourite boys in the group so I’ll do anything to help you. But what how can I help you now?” She asked him.

“Lately, Jonghoon hyung and Yonghwa hyung have been tutoring me on how to deal with girls. I tried their methods with SNSD but since I am close to them already, they weren’t satisfied. Since I’m not that close with the members of your group, I would like to try those methods with them. Don’t worry, I won’t hit on them. I just want to know if I have overcome my shyness and if I can carry a conversation with other girls.”

“Is that all you need?” Eunjung asked.

“Yes.”

“But mind you Jaejin, T-ara is quite different from Miss A.”

“I know that. I just want to know if I can be with a girl for more than 15 minutes without embarrassing myself.”

“Okay fine. Meet me on Sunday here and be ready to try those methods on my girls. It would be better if you can bring some boys with you. But not Jonghoon okay?”

“Okay.”

 

Sunday came. Jaejin asked Minhyuk and Jungshin to join him. As they entered the cafe, Jaejin stopped on his track when he saw Suzy talking with Eunjung. Eunjung then saw them and called out to them. Minhyuk and Jungshin looked at Jaejin who was stuck in his place. Jungshin then went behind Jaejin and gave him a push. “You better not chicken out now dude. Make your teacher’s proud.”

 

***************************

A/N: Shorter than usual but still an update. Sorry for the delay. It's hard to formulate a story when I have made three stories already. Please give me some suggestions... Hope you like this chapter.