Goodbye, USA.

Great Lover

Key, along with Jonghyun, is walking back to his house. 

"Why does your mom wants to talk to me? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!" said Jonghyun panicking.

"Pabo-yah~ Tone down your voice. Aiiiiish~ I dont know either." Key said.

Jonghyun sighed and slightly tapped Key.

"Can we go by my house before yours? I have to talk to my mom." Jonghyun asked.

"Why? Can't you just call her? My house is just around the corner."

Jonghyun smiled shyly at him. Key knew what that smile meant. He smirked and got irritated.

"YAH! Why can't you remember her number again?!" Key growled at him.

"Sorry. I'm getting old, I guess. Come on. Let's just go by. I promise it'll just take a second." Jonghyun begged. 

"Aiiiiiiiiish. This person. How can you live by yourself?" Key smirked.

"I don't. I live with my mom." Jonghyun said jokingly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ You just love making fun of me, don't you?"  Key said irritated.

"That how I show my love for you, baby~" Jonghyun said giving Key a y look.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeew! Are you gay?" Kay said bursting into laughs. 

"Yah~ That's too much. come on~ Here's my house." Jonghyun said pulling Key.

-----

While at Kim's residence, Key just sat there. Like a cute little boy. Jonghyun came with his mom.

"Kibum-ah~ Wow1 I haven't seen you in a while! How are you?" She greeted.

"I'm good, auntie. Kekeke." Key said giving her a big hug.

"That's good! Here. Sit. Ang let's talk for awhile. So, Jjong said he wants to come with you. Your mom called, too. Weel, even if it means he's completely far away from me. I'll allow him. Atleast I know he's safe with you and your mom. And I already packed his bags. Your mom said you'll be flying tonight." She said.

"Really? YEEEEEEEEES!" Jonghyun exclaimed and starts to jump around like a kid.

"That's the other reason why I don't want him to go. He might become so happy and jump off the plane." She said laughing. 

Key laughed so hard that he almost fell off the couch. They had a great time. But, it was already getting late. So, they had to say goodbye. Jonghyun almost cried hugging her mom goodbye.

"Jonghyun-ah~ Promise me that you'll study hard and forget about the girls, arraseo? Take care, okay? I love you." She said crying a little. 

"Ne. I love you, too. Yes. I'll study hard. But, mom. I'm so handsome that girls stick to me. So, I can't avoid it." Jonghyun joked while still crying.

"Kibum-ah~ Take care of Jjong for me, arraseo? You, too. Study hard and take care!" She said hugging Key.

"Me, auntie. We'll go now. Mom is waiting. Annyeong~ Take care!" Key bowed to her. 

-----

"Honey~ You're back home. Where's Jonghyun? I wanted to talk to him." Mrs. Kim said.

"He's at the bathroom. He cried while saying goodbye to his mom." Key said.

"Ahh~ So, I don't need to talk to him already. Poor guy. He's gonna miss his mom." She said.

"So, were gonna fly there tonight?" Key said changing the topic.

"Omo. How did you know? The principal told you?" She said surprised.

"Ne. And Jonghyun's mom, too... Why?" Key asked.

"What do you mean by why, honey?" She asked confused.

"Why did you changed the date of us leaving?" Key said in a serious tone.

"Uhh. Honey. The boss booked our flight. She said that I was needed now. I'm sorry, honey." She said in a sad tone.

Key nodded and hugged her mom.

"Mom. I promise you that I'll study hard from now on. I'll change. I promise. I give you lots of money. I'll buy you clothes and everything that you want. Don't be sad, mom. I'm here. Let's forget about the past. Let's start a new life, okay?" Key said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Kibum-ah~" She said wiping her son's tears.

"I'm sorry for everything, okay? If your dad understands your existance in this world, he would have loved you like I do." She said crying. 

"Mom. It's not your fault, okay? Don't worry, mom. He'll understand it. The time is just not right and luck is not on our side." Key said.

Jonghyun, who was already finished crying, walked out of the bathroom and saw them. He almost cried again. He let's out a little weep causing the them to be startled. 

"I think you should comfort your friend over there. His gonna miss his mom. I'll pack our things." She said and goes upstairs. 

Key comes up to Jonghyun and offered him tissues. 

"Yah~ Why did you cry again? Didn't you cry enough in there?" Key asked.

"It's.. just.. the scene.. between.. you and your.. mom.. IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUUUUL!" Jonghyun wept again.

"Yah~ Have you been watching romantic movies? You'v been emotional lately. And by lately, I mean since now." Key joked.

Mrs. Kim already came down stairs. 

"Kids, are you ready? We'll be going now." She said.

"Ne! Were coming mom!" Key shouted.

"Yah~ Come on. We have to go. We'll miss our flight. Stop being emotional already." Key said dragging Jonghyun. 

-----

They arrived at the plane safe and sound. Luckily, Jonghyun didn't jumped out of the window and is now asleep with Key and his mom. 

 

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I fell asleep writing it. I hope you liked it. :D LOL. I also got to put a JongKey moment there. :3 Sorry for the typo's. I was in a hurry to write it. SORRY. :D