ZiCole moment. :3

Great Lover

*Key - GREEN

*Nicole - YELLOW

~~~~~~~~~~

~KEY'S POV~

We landed on Korea safely. That smell. The noise. I missed it. 

---

I unpacked my things immediately upon reaching our house. I was ready to explore Korea again. Should I go shopping? Should I go to Lotte World? Aaaaaaaaaaah! I can't decide! 

"Honey!" Mom shouted.

"Ne, mom?" I shouted back.

"Are you done unpacking? I need you to do something for me." She said.

"Great. My first day in Korea and she's already making me do chores. Aish~" I whispered.

"Honey?!" She shouted.

"Yes, mom!" I said while running down stairs.

"Honey~ Here's some money. Go and have fun. Don't worry about me and Jonghyun. I know you really didn't want to go here. So, go. Do whatever you want." She said smiling.

I stared at the envelope full of won. Then, at her. Then, at the envelope again.

"Umma~ Thanks! Do you want something? I'll go and get it for you~

"Aniyo~ Go. Be careful, okay?" She said.

"Ne. Anneyong~" I waved. 

---

I was walking in the streets of Hongdae. It wasn't as I dreamt it would look like. But, It was more beautiful! It's like LA but, much better. Fashion was always been my first priority. I only go to school to show off my style. That's why girls love me. Not to brag but, I have the looks AND the brains. 

"I'm talking to myself again~ Ahh~ Where should I go?

I've already bought clothes and some gifts to my mom and Jonghyun but, theres still money left.

 안녕하세요! 와서 여기에 우리의 커피숍시도하십시오!* 

*"Hi! Please come and try our coffee shop here!" I heard.

I was really tired so, I have no choice. I went inside the cafe.

The atmosphere there was so warm. I felt at home. It was the second time I've ever felt that. The first time was..

*flashback*

"Appa~ Umma~ I'm home!" I happily shouted through the whole house.

"My boy~ How was school? Did you make friends? Did you have fun?" My dad greeted and hugged me warmly.

"Ne! I had lots of fun today, appa! We did this and that. And, oh! There's food already! Appa~ Let's go eat and I'll tell you everything I did today at school." I said pulling him to the dining room. 

He laughed and tapped me. He smiled and stared at me for awhile.

"Kibum-ah~ Don't ever grow up, arraseo?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Ne~ Appa~ You, too. Don't grow up, arraseo?" I said imitating him.

He laughed and so did umma.

*end of flashback* 

====

~NICOLE'S POV~

I'm already done with my homework and everything. I don't have anything to do. I'm getting bored~ 

RIIING~ 

"Someone's calling me..?" 

 

RIIING~

"Who can it be..?"

 

RIIING~

"Hello! This is Jung Nicole~ Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!~" 

"Nicole-ah~ Come to the shop today, arraseo? Help your appa."

It was my mom. My family runs a coffee shop at Hongdae. So, I guess, I have something to do now. I got up and changed my clothes. 

-----

The place was crowded when I got there. People were going in and out fast. I didn't waste anytime and started to wear the apron. On my way to my station, some of the kids in my school were there. 

"Omo~" I said. 

I should hide before they see me. I tried to go the other way but, another group from my shool was there also. What am I gonna do now? I tried hiding but, Jaehyo, saw me. Jaehyo is Gyuri's boyfried. They're like the school's national couple. The most perfect couple, as everyone said. I thought he was gonna ignore me but instead, he told everyone that I was there. Everyone surrounded me.

"Ahh~ Poor people. They don't know their place in the world." Gyuri said walking past through me.

Everyone, who was following her, also teased me. I just shook my head down while going to my station.

"Unnie~ Don't mind them. Their just jealous. They're not as beautiful as we are." My sister, Jiyoung, said comforting me. 

"Yah~ Be quiet. they might hear you. Come on. Let's get back to work." I said laughing. 

I run towards my station, the cashier. 

"Annyeong~ Welcome to our--" I was stopped when I looked up to who it was.

It was Zico! The school principal's son. I really felt like drooling. He's been my crush since kindergarten! And he's smiling at me! That cute smile! I felt like melting. 

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

==================

Hey, guys! Sorry if I haven't been updating this. I'm so so so so busy! I hate school. Anyway, I hope you like this. 

Please read and subscribe. <3