Kim Kibum

Great Lover
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I won't go back there! you promised me that we will NEVER go back there!" Shouted Key early in the morning. Some cereal flakes came out of his mouth but, he didn't care. 
 
"Honey, you have to understand. Yes. I know I promised you but--"  She was cut off 'cause Key already walked out. She sigh deeply. Sometimes, she wonders where her son got that kind of attitude.
 
-----
 
Key was stomping his way to school. He was so mad at what his mom told him.
 
"Pabo~ Making me go back to Korea?! Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!" He shouted again still walking in the streets.
 
"Pabo-yah~ why did you scream? Do you want to die? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" His friend, Jonghyun came. They were classmates since grade school.
 
"Aiiiiiiiiiiiish~ Mom wants me to go back to Korea. She found a job there. We'll be leaving next week, Tuesday." 
 
Jongyun's eyes were widened. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Yah~ I thought she didn't want to see your dad again?"
 
Upon hearing that, Key just stood there. 
 
*Flash back*
 
"Appa! Don't hurt umma!" Little Kibum shouted while crying.
 
"Yah!~ Shout up you stupid kid! Your mother deserves this! Since you came into my life, things are not going right! You're the karma in this house! In my life! She gave birth to you that's why I'm punishing her!" His dad shouted while beating up Little Kibum. 
 
*end of flashback*
 
Key felt a hand reach upon his cheeks. He already waked up to his senses. He saw Jonghyun wiping his tears. 
 
"Yah~ Don't worry about it. I'll just come with you and your mom to Korea. Atleast I know your safe." Jonghyun said still wiping his tears. 
 
Key faked a laugh and wiped his tears away. They were already at the bus stop. 
 
"Jonghyun-ah~ Komawo." He hugged Jonghyun and he just laughed at Key. 
 
They waited for the school bus to come. They played games and ate stuff while waiting. Key, who still had puffy eyes, started to smile and laugh and most importantly, forget about the past.
 
-----
 
When they arrived at school, the atmosphere got a little awkward. People started to make way for them. Jonghyun, who was surprised, glared at the people looking at them. 
 
"Kim Kibum at the principal's office please!" The speaker ringed. 
 
Key immediately came to his senses.
 
"Jonghyun-ah~ I'll see you later at class, arrseo? Anneyong~" He waved to Jonghyun and quickly runs to the principal's office. 
 
-----
 
Key knocks on the door of the principal's office. 
 
"Ah~ Kibum-ah~ Sit, please." His principal said and bowed to him.
 
"Ne~ So, why did you call me?" He said while sitting.
 
"Yes. Your mom called today and told me that you have to come home now." 
 
"What? Why? Is there something wrong? Key said.
 
"No. She said that you'll be flying back to Korea this evening. She also said that to take Kim Jonghyun with you. She needs to talk to him." He said while signing their papers to leave school.
 
"Okay. I'll go. Thank you." He said while grabbing the papers. 
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
Author's note:
 
LOL. ish chapter, right? I'm sorry. And yes. I really intended to chage the date of Key leaving USA. :D You'll find out at the next chapter. :D Anyway, I was in a rush 'cause I have to practice Infinite's Nothing's Over. :D Wish me luck! ^^ 
 
CREDITS TO APRIL VALLE FOR THE PICTURE/BANNER. :D
Read and subcribe. :D