In a Blink of an Eye

                It was a calm and silent night. There were no clouds, airplanes or even visible stars. All there is, is the dark night sky, and the bright moon. People were out doing business and late night chores. To them, it was only a normal night. But what they don’t know is that, high up close in Earth’s atmosphere, 12 young handsome men are frantically running and bumping into each other in what humans call, a UFO.  

                “STOP!” A tall man with intimidating eyebrows shouted to catch the other 11 men’s attention. All of the men stopped what they were doing and looked up at their leader. “Alright,” The tall man started, “Suho and I will fix the problem. Meanwhile, all of you just calm yourselves and sit back down in your seats.”

                Everyone followed their leader’s instructions and calmly sat back down in their seats, except for one individual named Suho. Suho walked over to the tall man and silently thanked him for finally controlling the other men.

                “Kris,” Suho whispered at the tall man whose name is Kris while motioning for him to crouch down to his height level. Kris leaned down and moves his ear close to Suho for him to whisper into. “I checked everything and there was nothing wrong with any of the controls. The problem is that someone here had been messing around and now we’re too close to Earth to escape its gravity.” Suho informed.

                Kris’ gaze immediately snapped over to the 10 men who are not suddenly interested in something that is completely uninteresting. Why did I sign up for this? Why am I in charge of these idiots? Why aren’t there any girls? Kris questioned himself. He thought about yelling at his men and he was about to if it weren’t for the sudden scream that came out of a man with beautiful hands.

                The man with beautiful hands screamed and hid behind another tall man with a psychotic smile plastered on his face. The spacecraft all of them were riding in suddenly caught on fire, which was being caused by them piercing through Earth’s atmosphere.

                “CHANYEOL DO SOMETHING!” The man with beautiful hands yelled at the one with the psychotic smile whose name is Chanyeol. Chanyeol did some motions with his hands until the fire outside their spacecraft started to extinguish.                

                “You’re very welcome, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol told the beautiful handed man named Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed in relief and sat back down on his seat while Kris rubbed his aching temples.

                “Okay yay, that’s solved, and it’s cool in here because of the AC, which is awesome, but- CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING SO WE WON’T CRASH DOWN ON EARTH?!” A white milky skinned man with a slight lisp yelled.

                “Sehun calm down, we’re going to be fine.” A deer faced man spoke to Sehun.

                “Luhan’s right. It’s not like this hasn’t happened before anyways.” A slightly tanner man spoke to the deer faced man.

                “But Kai, you have to remember, that was when we were crashing on our own planet, not Earth!” Sehun pointed out to the slightly tanner man. The slightly tanner man named Kai only rolled his eyes and put his hands up in defeat.

                “Fine, keep panicking. At least Luhan and I were trying to brighten the mood.” Kai scoffed at Sehun, who only pouted in response.

                “Hey, I got an idea! Why can’t Kris just use his flying powers to fly our spacecraft back up in space?” The oldest, Xiumin, suggested. Everyone except for Kris gasped in realization before all snapped their gaze at the said man.

                “No, I can’t.” Kris sighed while crossing his arms over his chest.

                “And why can’t you? You’re the leader aren’t you?” Chanyeol spoke while pointing his index finger at Kris.

                “Hey! I’m a leader too!” Suho suddenly spoke. But sadly, everyone ignored the other leader.

                “I can’t because this spacecraft is too heavy for me to use my powers on.”

                “Well you’re useless.” Kai whispered under his breath as soon as Kris finished his turn to speak.

                “Yah! You have no right to speak Kai! All you do is appear and disappear out of nowhere. And besides, I use my powers for good while you use yours to appear in every girl’s changing room.” Sehun high fived Kai when Kris mentioned the way Kai uses his powers.

                There was a sudden jerk in their spacecraft and all unexpected men suddenly flew to the metal walls. Groans of pain were heard as all 12 men landed on each other, though most of the groans came from the 6 people on the bottom of the pile, which just happened to be the smallest out of the 12.

                Once everyone got up and composed themselves, all hell broke loose. Everyone started to scream and run around yet again because they realized the whole time they were arguing, they were getting close and closer to a sudden death.

 

                 It was a calm and silent night. There were no clouds, airplanes or even visible stars. All there is, is the dark night sky, and the bright moon. People were out doing business and late night chores. To them, it was only a normal night. But what they don’t know is that, not too far from them, a teenager named Sunjeung is laughing loudly while being chased by the police.

                “HEY COME ON, FASTER! DID ALL THOSE DONUTS MAKE YOU GUYS OUT OF SHAPE?” She taunted.

                “SHUT UP YOU BRAT!” One policeman spoke as he took out his gun and pointed it at Sunjeung. She only laughed and continued to run through alleyways. Sunjeung turned at another alleyway but skidded to a stop as she came face to face with a dead end. She turned around just in time to see the policemen running around the corner and cornering her.

                “Just give up and calmly hand yourself over to us.” Another policeman spoke as he took cautious steps towards Sunjeung. He was slowly reaching for his gun every step he was taking. He stopped walking when she started to slowly walk towards him.

                When Sunjeung got close enough, the policeman pulled out his gun, pointed it at her and pulled the trigger. There was nothing else that could be heard but the echo of the gun.

                “DAMMIT!” The policeman cursed as he stared at the empty space in front of him. There was no blood, no body, no sign of Sunjeung being there. It hadn’t been the first time this happened to him, and his co-workers and they still couldn’t find out what’s happening.

                “Ah~” Sunjeung sighed as she suddenly appeared in the forest without any sound, “Another day, another stolen bag of food.” She praised herself by patting her own shoulder and grinning.

                She placed a bag full of food down on the forest ground and backed away. She grinned one last time before disappearing in a blink of an eye, leaving nothing behind to replace her spot.

                “Ow!” Sunjeung groaned as she teleported out of the forest into her own home, but had accidentally teleported herself in front of her bedroom door, causing her to walk into it, “damn. I need to work on that.” She told herself before opening the door and walking into her room. She laid down on her bed and turned to her side so she could see the dark night sky. She closed her eyes and was about to sleep but was interrupted by someone.

                “Sunjeung, Seungtae, yeobo, dinner’s ready!” Sunjeung heard her mother, Minji, call. She got up and teleported herself to her seat around the dining table. Minji then turned around, jumping in surprise and letting out a loud gasp when she saw her daughter suddenly appear out of nowhere.

                “Sunjeung, what did I say about teleporting like that out of nowhere? Do you want me to get a heart attack?” Minji scolded her daughter. Sunjeung only grinned sheepishly in response to her mother.

                “Sorry umma, I forgot.” She said. Minji looked at her daughter once before breaking out into a smile. She walked over to Sunjeung’s side of the table and hugged her.

                “It’s okay, but please don’t do that again without warning.” Sunjeung smiled proudly at her mother and hugged her back.

                “Whoa what’s this? A hugging fest? How come I wasn’t invited?” A sudden voice interrupted the two. Sunjeung and Minji turned around to come face to face with Jihun, Sunjeung’s dad.

                “Don’t even bother appa. It’s a mother and daughter thing.” Seungtae, Sunjeung’s brother spoke as he teleported to his own seat across from his sister. Minji jumped in shock yet again and glared at Seungtae. She scolded him like she did to Sunjeung, causing the daughter and father to laugh.

                After an half an hour eating with her family, Sunjeung warned her mom that she is going to teleport to her room, and did so after thumbs up from her mom. She appeared back in her room and lay down on her bed again. She turned to her side, facing the window and noticed an odd looking star. And it wasn’t just the shape of the star that looked different, but the brightness and size of it. The size looked like the star was getting closer, and closer.

                And that’s when Sunjeung realized that it wasn’t just a star. It was a spacecraft. 

Sorry if it was a short chapter XP but seriously I wrote the original chapter 1 and it had like 5,000 words, and then my computer shut down and flipping microsoft word didn't save it so it was lost and I had to write it like 5 other times and it ended the same way, so now I'm using my mom's computer. And it's short because I was typing really fast and I didn't want to make you guys any more disappointed by not updating another day. Sorry, really sorry