Chapter 3

Am I Seriously Falling For You?!

Hyuri's POV

'HYUUURRI!' someone shrieked at the top of their lungs.

I turned around to see who was calling me but when I was about to turn back, someone grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the nearest table.

'YAH! WHAT DO Y--' Oh, it was Yumin and Jisan. 'Hey Guys!' I said sheepishly as they were giving me death glares.

'Hyuri, where have you been?' asked Yumin giving me a you-better-explain-yourself look.

'Ummmm...' I stuttered. Oh no.They know!

'You've been with Dongwoon, haven't you?' said Jisan glaring at me.

Oh gosh. This is what I dont like about Yumin and Jisan. They're too possessive. Sure, I love them, they're my best friends. Its just lately I've been wanting to spend some quality time with Dongwoon.

'I was in the library, studying..' I said trying my best to lie.

'Sure you were...' said Jisan not believing me.

Suddenly..

'OH MY GOSH! DID YOU SEE JUNHYUNG OPPA TODAY?!' Yumin half-yelled to Jisan.

'OMG! I DID! HE DIED HIS HAIR BLONDE! OMO OMO!' squealed Jisan.

Eurrgghhh.. Here we go again. I'll just leave them two in their world of Junhyung 'oppa'. I mean, I dont even understand why they like him, he's too 'bad-boyish'.

Hehe. Now, I'll just enter my world of Kikwang 'oppa'. His hot body, cute smile and OMO! His eyes when he laughs!! They're so gorgeous.. Oh My Gosh..

'HELLO!!!' EARTH TO HYURI!' said Yumin as she snapped her fingers in front of me.

Eurrghh, why'd you have to disrupt me! I was peacefully day-dreaming about Kikwang 'oppa'.

'Little Miss Hyuri has a CRUUUSSSHH!' sing-songed Jisan as she cracked up laughing.

'Hehheheehhe.. Imagine if it was Kikwang oppa!' joked Yumin as she and Jisan burst into laughter.

'Pfft. NO!' I said waving it off. Gee, they know me too well.

DING DONG!

Bell rang. I'm saved!

'BYE GUYS!' I yelled, quickly running away before they could catch me.

Phew! That was close!

Jisan's POV

My mind couldn't stop replaying the moment when Yumin joked about Hyuri liking Kikwang. Yes, I did burst out laughing but the expression on Hyuri's face after she said that was so obvious. She likes him. Why oh why?

'Jisan-shii' said Yoseob, my lab partner.

'Neh?' I asked.

'Look' he said while pointing towards my stomach area.

I followed his finger and saw that there was all this blue liquid overflowing out of the test tube.

'AAAAHHHH!!!!' I squealed while running towards the tap.

Aissshh, I got it all over  my top!

Damn you, Jung Hyuri. Why did you have to like Kikwang?

Now you're my rival and I dont want you to be...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dudes! XD

yeh, sorry I havent updated in a while!

i'm such a lazy bum!

Anyway, I LOVE SON DONGWOON!! XD

Just wanted to say that.

See ya homies!

<3 XD