Chapter 2

Am I Seriously Falling For You?!

Kikwang's POV

'Sayyy ahhh, oppa' said Minju while holding kimbap in front of my face. Euugggh, seriously Minju. I opened my mouth and ate the kimbap and fake beamed at her. I felt really bad doing this to Minju but when a guy wants to gain popularity, you've gotta do whatever it takes. Yes, I was using her to become popular but its all for the benefit of the both of us. 'Oppa, can you come with me to the library? I need to return a book...' she said with puppy eyes. OMO, she looked like Hyuri. 'Anything for you, honey' I said acting cutely but I nearly puked when MInju turned. We got up from the cafeteria table and walked towards the library with linked arms. After what felt like 10 years of constant chit-chat from Minju, we finally reached the library.

My eyes scanned the library and the only table that wasnt full was already occupied by Hyuri and Dongwoon. Dongwoon's Hyuri's best friend, they have been since kindergarten. I know that, because I went to the same school as them since kindergarten. Everything's changed since then, I used to be a sore loser. I had no friends except for Hyuri. She's the only person who cared for me and wanted to be friends with me. I had a crush on her once but just suddenly, I forgot about her and cared for myself instead. Dongwoon's always there for her though, at least. But girls consider him as the '2nd place kingka'. Of course, nobody can beat me, the almighty Kikwang. Most girls know that I have Minju so they sometimes target for Dongwoon instead. In fact, I dont even know how Hyuri can put up with all the gifts and love letters from the girls at this school. Jung Hyuri, you're such a mystery..

 

Hyuri's POV

So there I was, sitting in the library with Dongwoon sharing earphones when my favourite song came up... 0330 by U-Kiss.. Dongwoon groaned. Honestly, I really dont understand why he doesnt like this song but then again he only likes the girl groups.

Suddenly, a girl approached us, hands behind her back. She was actually quite pretty, one that some guys would want. She lightly tapped Dongwoon on the shoulder. He looked up and asked 'What do you want?' I smacked him across the arm. 'Dont be rude' I said. 'This is for you' she said as she gave Dongwoon an 'I Love You' bear with a pink letter in its arms. Errggh, I should have known. It was one of his 'fangirls'. Those who follow him around. 'You know what, forget what I said about being rude' I whispered in his ear. He grinned and turned to the girl. 'Im sorry, but you're not my type' he said while giving her back the bear.

The girl looked like she was going to cry but she was actually really brave and held back her tears. 'No worries, oppa. I hope you find a girl who treats you right' she said while glancing at me. She left the library and Dongwoon turned to me. 'There's plenty more where that came from' said Dongwoon as he rolled his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoon's POV

'So Hyuri, whats the formula of calculating the area of a triangle, again?' asked Ms Kim in Maths, smirking. Hyuri froze, she was in the middle of passing me a note. 'Ummmmmmmmm.....' Hyuri stuttered and I saw a hand rise in the corner of my left eye. Ew, Minju. I spoke up and said to Ms Kim. 'Ms Kim, why do you always ask Hyuri if you know she's never gonna answer it, why dont you ask Minju, she knows everything and so no one will get disappointed' I said. All 24 pairs of eyes were looking at me. Hyuri was staring at me, mouth open in shock and Kikwang was staring at me in disbelief. 'Mr Son, please see me after class!' said Ms Kim with an angry glint in her eye. 'And so, Mr Son and Miss Jung, the formula of calculating the area of a triangle is what, MInju?' 'base x height divided by 2' answered Minju while glaring at me and Hyuri. Meh, like I would care about a know-it-all rich girl....

DING DONG! Time for basketball with my hyungs. No but wait! I have to see Ms Kim. Eeerrggh. 'Bye Hyuri! See ya next period! We have Music, right?' I said as I hugged her and smelled her sweet scent. OoOooOo.. She used her vanilla bean perfume today. 'Neh' replied Hyuri as she left the room. *siggghhhh...* She's so beautiful.

'Mr Son..' Ms Kim said as I snapped back to reality. 'Yes?' I replied. 'Please sit down' she said gesturing towards a seat. 'Ok' I said. 'Mr Son, what you did was very rude and inappropriate, for doing things like that you should have detention' Ms Kim said. I gulped. Umma and Appa will not like this. 'But......' she continued. There's a but? 'Due to your excellent show of care, courage and bravery towards your best friend, I really shouldn't be doing this, but I'll let you off' she said whiel flashing me a smile. Did I hear her right? She's letting me off because I stuck up for Hyuri! 'A-a-are you serious?' I stuttered. She nodded. 'If...' I groaned. 'You promise me that you will never do such a thing again' she said. Pfft... Easy. 'I promise' I said. 'You may leave now' said Ms Kim.

I grabbed my bag and bowed to her. 'Kamsahmnida' I said and headed towards the door. 'Mr Son' sad Ms Kim just as I was about to open the door. 'Yes, Ms Kim?' I asked. 'You love her so tell her' she said. 'What?' I asked. What was she on about. 'If you're as smart in common sense as you are in Maths, Dongwoon, then you'll figure it out' she said grinning at me. What the hell. 'Umm, okaay, bye Ms Kim' I said as I quickly left the room. What a weirdo. I swear, I think she's bipolar..