Chapter 1

Am I Seriously Falling For You?!

Hyuri's POV

'Jung Hyuri!' yelled Ms Kim in Maths class. She obvioulsy knew I was daydreaming. 'Miss Jung, what is the formula to work out Pythagoras Thereom?' asked Ms Kim smirking at me, knowing that I had no idea what the answer was. All eyes were on me. Minju had her hand up high, determined to show off. 'Ummmm, I dont know Ms Kim, but why dont you ask Minju, I'm sure she'll get it right but then again she gets EVERYTHING right' I smirked and the whole class couldnt contain their laughter. Dongwoon, who was sitting next to me, beamed at me and hi-fived me under the desk. The class was now bursting in laughter and Minju still had her hand up high, her cheeks flushing red. 'Silence! Silence!' Ms Kim yelled while banging the table with her folder. 'Miss Jung, detention after class for rudeness!' I groaned and the whole class was dead quiet. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH MS KIM.

'As I was saying, Miss Jung.. Minju, what is the formula?' asked Ms Kim in a cooing voice. 'c2 = a2 + b2' said Minju while directing her sharp, evil glare at me. Errggh, Kim Minju, the so-called 'queenka' at this school. She's the perfect package. Pretty, smart and rich but she has the worst personality in the entire universe. And another thing, Kikwang and her are dating. Oh My Gosh, Lee Kikwang. The kingka of this school. He's not that blessed in the brains department but he's so charming. He's really nice and friendly but girls dont get too close to him because of Minju. If you even lay a finger on Kikwang, she'll rip the living daylights out of you. How I envy you, Kim Minju. You get to hold Kikwang's soft hands.

 

Dongwoon's POV

I glanced over at Hyuri, she kept staring at Kikwang and Minju. Nawww... she looks so cute! Those puffy cheeks are so adorable! I cant stop staring at her, she's so beautiful. Too bad, she doesnt see me that way.. I've been her best friend for years. Now, i want to be more... I want to tell her but whenever I try, I cant. I think its because I dont want to destroy our friendship but I cant help but wait and see, maybe there will be light in this tunnel.. DING DONG! The bell rang, *siggghh...* I'll be joining my hyungs in basketball now, at least this will get my mind off Hyuri, i think.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung's POV

'Hyunseung shoots and scores!' said Doojoon acting like a commentator. Everybody was cheering for me. Yoseob, Junhyung, Doojoon and I pulled into a group hug and when we breaked out of it, we saw Dongwoon sitting on the side benches, his face buried in his hands. I felt so slack for him, he's the maknae of our group and yet he seems to have the most problemsome life story. We glanced at each other and started walking towards Dongwoon. We all sat next to him in a circle. 'Whats wrong,Dongwoon?' asked Junhyung in a worried voice. Dongwoon didn't reply, instead he sat there frozen, face expressionless looking like he was on the verge of tears. 'Dongwoon-ahh' said Yoseob quietly while tapping his knee. 'Its Hyuri, isnt it?' asked Doojoon. Of course it is. 'She drives me crazy, hyung' muttered Dongwoon. 'You have to tell her, if you dont then you'll just keep hurting yourself like this' I said. 'I cant, hyung' said Dongwoon. 'I'm scared I'll frighten her and then I'll destroy my friendship with her' 'Dongwoon, you've got to tell her, what if you're too late? You're gonna be beating yourself up like I did' said Junhyung. I remember those days.. When Junhyung liked a girl but didnt tell her and she ended up with another guy. Suddenly, Dongwoon stood up and left, closing the gym door behind him. 'I'm really worried about him' said Doojoon looking concerned. We sat there, clueless, not knowing what to do with our poor maknae.

 

Dongwoon's POV

I leant my head against my gym locker wondering what on earth was happening to me. I just need to be with Hyuri, she is my only happiness. Sometimes, I feel like she's the only reason why I should live. I've loved her ever since I could ever understand what love was. I quickly got changed and ran towards the library. Thats probably where Hyuri is right now..