Idol Life

The Masterlist

Name: Idol Life

Genre: Reality/Friendship/Family/Romance

Characters: SM Entertainment

Warning! This story is what I call a side story. This is basically what I write on the side, whenever inspiration strikes. It's not a main story, it's just...there.


M0TT0. Rookie girl group from SM Entertainment. Comprised of five girls who have the concept of CyberDoll, the group have a collective aim of World Domination.

Suri. 20 years old. Full name is Lee Soo Ri but she has the stage name Suri. Comes from Busan, South Korea. Suri is the Leader of M0TT0 and the oldest. Out of all the girls, her style is the most mature. In the group, Suri is responsible for the lead vocals and she is able to reach incredibly high notes.

Minjoo. 19 years old. Real name is Min Liu and she hails from Shanghai, China. Minjoo is increidbly girly but acts incredibly ghetto and has a passion for all things American. In the group, Minjoo is the visual/face and takes her image very seriously. She has a secret love of japanese manga, especially Naruto and Bleach, and her favourite food is fried pineapple rings.

Yuki. 18 years old. Her real name is Park Nieun and she hails from Incheon, South Korea. Yuki is incredibly smart and able to speak five languages (English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Thai) and often uses that to prank her bandmates. Yuki is a self-confessed hipster and will not go anywhere without her anklet or glasses. In M0TT0, Yuki is responsible for dance and backup vocals.

TJ. 17 years old. Her real name is Tessa Jayne but she goes by the stage name TJ and hails from Sydney, Australia. TJ is the obvious foreigner in the group, with blonde hair and blue eyes but she can speak fluent Korean and Japanese. TJ is a self-confessed shoe-a-holic and admits to having twety pairs of Supra and Nike high top sneakers. In the group, TJ is responsible for rap and dance. She is also the second youngest, making her part of the maknae line.

Hyerin. 17 years old. Full name is Moon Hyerin. She comes from Myeong-dong, South Korea. Hyerin is a classical ballet dancer and incredibly flexible, along with TJ. In the group, Hyerin is the maknae and backup dancer and makes full use of her effective aegyo, especially against Minjoo. Hyerin has a habit of making nicknames for all her friends; RiRi for Suri, Mouse for Minjoo (Min=Minnie=Minnie Mouse), Frames for Yuki, Blue for TJ. Out of all the girls, Hyerin loves their concept the best.


Costumes:

CyberDoll MV
-Suri
-Minjoo
-Yuki
-TJ
-Hyerin

Interview
-Suri
-Minjoo
-Yuki
-TJ
-Hyerin

Trix MV
-Suri
-Minjoo
-Yuki
-TJ
-Hyerin

Collabs **note that all MVs listed are simply made up and will not ever happen
-Yuki w/ SHINee (Best MV)
-Minjoo w/ Hyerin, Youngjae and Daehyun (Bright Diamonds MV)
-TJ w/ Chen, Chanyeol, Amber and Kai (Boombox)
-TJ w/ EXO K, Taemin and Key (Junkyard Beat) (might make this into a fantasy story)