Animalistic

The Masterlist

Name: Animalistic

Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Characters: EXO
                      KPop in general

Warning: Harem story.

My Characters:

Lisha. At first glance, a foreigner with a strange name. Lisha is a shapeshifter, hailing from Africa, and her name literally means Mysterious. As a human, Lisha is what one could call a wild child. She lives in the deep woods near a massive rocky mountain and is very much in touch with her animal side. She has a feral but exotic look about her, with her wild hair and eyes, and tanned skin. She is very protective and territorial, especially over the two children who live with her. Lisha is a fierce fighter but very animalistic in her way of fighting; she literally fights with tooth and claw.

Daesun. An eleven year old boy who ran away from his home a year and half before the story. Daesun has a weak heart and occasional bouts of asthma attacks but compared to what he was a year and a half ago, the woods and mountain air seem to have done wonders for his internal system. Daesun loves Lisha like his mother and older sister combined and is willing to do whatever she says. He is very possessive and claims to have received that trait from Lisha herself.

Yoo Lin. A nine year old girl who ran away from her drunkard mother when she was seven, and stumbled upon Lisha's home, starving and hypothermia setting in. Lisha nursed her back to health and tried several times to bring her back to normal society but each time, Yoo managed to find her way back to Lisha and eventually the shapeshifter just gave up. Yoo is very determined and honest, and adores family.

Creatures:

Shapeshifters. A shapeshifter is, ninety percent of the time, a native member of the country of that specific animal, though there are those special ones who are simply an animal that they resemble. For example, Lisha is a shapeshifter and her animal is a Wild Dog, native to Africa. Other shapeshifters can transform in wolves, leopards, Actric foxes, kookaburras or dingoes. Shapeshifters are the hardest creatures to distinguish when in human form but the signs are there. For instance, Lisha has the colouring of an Arican Wild Dog, with her dark brown (almost black) hair and tawny streaks. Her hair is slightly tangled and her canines are a bit longer and sharper than the rest of her teeth. The giveaway is her eyes. When feeling a strong positive emotion like happiness or love, her eyes will flash a bright and vibrant gold. When feeling a strong but negative emotion like possessiveness, anger or territorialness, her eyes will fade to a dead black.

An example of the ten percent that resemble and animal would be Kai. Kai has dark exotic features, yet is a native of Korea, but he is able to shapeshift into a panther. Another example would be D.O, who can shapeshift into an owl and others would be Xiumin, Suho and Sehun. Other notables would be Amber, Yoona, Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon.

Halflings. Halflings are humans who have been bitten by any supernatural creature. For example, a human bitten by a wolf shapeshifter will stay human but look slightly more animalistic, with slightly longer canine teeth and red eyes, and a human bitten by, say, a fairy will glitter slightly in the sun and their features would be tinted slightly blue or lavender at the right angle. Notable halfings would be Taemin, BoA, Hyunseung and Jessica.

Fairies. Fairies are beings that are able to adjust their body size. The smallest they can shrink is 5-7 cms tall and the largest is 156 cms tall. They can pass for human but in the right light and angle, their features will gain a lavender or blueish tinge and if in the sun, they will glitter silver/gold. Fairies are distinctive, when in human form, due to the dragonfly-like wing tattoos on their shoulderblades and arms. When in their natural form, their skin is a mixed hue of lavender, blue and green. They have short gold/white hair and elongated fingers and sharp pointed teeth like a shark. Notable Fairies would be Sulli, Ren and Minhyun.

Vampires. Vampires are among the harder creatures to recognise, along with werewolves, shapeshifters and sirens. Vampires look like porcelain, with pale skin and delicate features yet they're one of the strongest creatures in the supernatural world. They can't be harmed by sunlight, though their eyes do get sensitive, and they can be seen in mirrors. Wooden stakes do not harm them but metal such as silver or iron, is sharpened can puncture their skin. Notable vampires would be Luhan, Lay, Baekhyun, Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae.

Werewolves. Werewolves are about as feral as shapeshifters. They tend to veer more towards the wolfish physical looks though, with short, scruffy hair, sharp features and keen eyes. They are the cousins of shapeshifters and the two groups are incredibly loyal to the other, no matter what animal the shapeshifters are. Werewolves, as humans, look incredibly handsome yet incredibly dangerous and pull of the bad boy look rather well. Like shapeshifters, when feeling a strong emotion (any emotion) their eyes will flash a bright threatening red. Notable werewolves are Kris, Chanyeol and Tao.

Sirens. Sirens are both the hardest and easiest supernatural creature to find. They look and act human in every way, shape and form, and have no noticeable supernatural qualities, except for possibly their physical looks. Female sirens are easier to find than male sirens due to the fact that females are arrogant and flaunt their undeniable beauty wherever they go and they are much more bloodthirsty. Male sirens are harder. Males look increidbly handsome and their features are defined and inhuman, yet at the same time not, and males are much more peaceful and charming. The one way to tell if someone is a siren is their voices. When female sirens sing, they play with the pheremones in the air and lull their victims into a false sense of security before pouncing. Male sirens simply sing to be able to sing yet their voice is like a drug. Once a male siren is heard, no matter by who, the victim is willing to do anything for them. Notable female sirens would be Taeyeon, Yoona and Sunny and notable male sirens would be Chen.