Above and Below

The Masterlist

Name: Above and Below

Genre: Futuristic Fantasy/Action/Romance

Characters: EXO
                      BAP
                      Amber
                      D-Unit

Characters:

Jin. A mechanic specialising in Racers. She lives with her adoptive brother and owns her own garage, sort of on the border of the slums. She has little to no use of her right hand and often keeps it covered by a bandage. Jin is very loud and defensive, and distrusful of strangers. She is accustomed to routine and overprotective of her brother. She is intuitive and streetsmart and knows her way through every nook and cranny of the city.

Amber. An information broker and thief. Amber lives near Jin and often helps her out at the mechanic with money and repairs, whilst acting as a go-between for the Above and Below. Amber is tomboyish and crude with a dirty sense of humour. She enjoys gambling and streetfighting and used to fight herself before being kinghit in an unregistered fight. She is loyal and honest and very much an open book.

EXO. A group comprised of secretive Racers and knock-arounds. Notable members are Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Tao and D.O.

B.A.P. A group of five males that take Jin's brother under their wing and sponsor him in their Racer team. Lead by Yongguk (a retired fighter), group is comprised of Himchan and Youngjae, scouts for Below, Jongup and Daehyun , Speeders, and now Zelo their Combative Racer.

D-Unit. A trio of female Racers who frequent Jin's garage to help out with repairs. Comprised of members RAM, UJin and Zin.


Above

  A large metropolis that include every signature landmarks from every ancient city such as New York, Sydney or Dubai. It is bright and clean as noxious excess energy is siphoned away from Above. There are clear hoverways and hardly any crashes. Crime is nonexistent and all in all, a perfect society resides here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Below

  Below is the slums of the city. This is where every dirty creature, not wanted in Above, is cast away and they make it their home. Unlike Above however, in Below no one is turned away and everyone will stand up for the other. If one is in need, they can be assured to find help. Yet everyone still keeps to themselves and rarely make a public display of rescue, with a few rare exceptions. Below is where the Races first started before they were dragged up to Above as entertainment.

 

 

 

 

 


Vehicles.

  Aerobike. Aerobikes are, like the city, split into two. The bikes built by mechanics like Jin in Below, the more reliable ones, and the bikes built in Above, which are usually made from flimsy materials.

The bikes built in Below will usually look more rustic and breakable and less flamboyant but in actual fact, due to the steadfast and strong materials found in the scrap yards, these aerobikes are much more aerodynamic and fast.

 

 

 

  Whereas the aerobikes built in Above are more for show, with bigger and clunkier engines and many unnecessary bells and whistles. The materials that make up these aerobikes are flimsy and easily wrecked.