Tomorrow's Second Chance

The Masterlist

Name: Tomorrow's Second Chance

Genre: SciFi/Action/Romance

Characters: EXO
                      BAP
                     

My Characters:

Sun Li Tai. The Fighter. Li Tai is the middle child, aged 20. She is incredibly adept at hand-to-hand combat and is quite versatile with weapons ranging from chakram to wudang sword to bow and arrow. She is rather serious and quiet, willing to listen, and loyal to her sisters. She lost her fiance in the attack. Li Tai has the ability to move at an almost supersonic speed and has greatly enhanced reflexes.

Sun Li Song. The Spy. Li Song is the youngest child, aged 18. She is a voluntary mute and yet, brilliant at finding information. She is intuitive and innovative and has developed a keen sense of awareness for her surroundings. She is trustworthy and would do anything for her sisters. She was orphaned in the attack along with her two older sisters. Li Song has the ability to merge herself with her surroundings, but not disappear. She is like a chameleon, changing her skin to suit her environment.

Sun Li Min. The Thinker. Li Min is the oldest child, aged 21. She is brilliant, almost exceeding genius level, and is incredibly inventive. She finds a use for almost anything and is frighteningly resourceful. She is firm and fair and logical, and thinks of nearly everything in an unbiased view, almost to the point where it's detachement. Li Min has the ability to talk within the mind and can project her thoughts into other people's heads.

The Planet: Mir.

A planet equally as busy above ground as it is below ground.

Before the attack, Mir was a planet split in half. One side was full of buildings and hovertrams and landing docks and business whilst the other side was much calmer with green foliage and clean blue water and villages. Literally one side for work, one side for holiday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the attack, both sides of the planet were decimated and the buildings destroyed. The city was taken over by The Invaders and it's peaceful and soothing blue lights and gentle hum of activty was taken over by noxious gases ad threatening spacecraft.