Thank You

Cold Heart=Warm Love

 

 

"Ehem"

 

Both of you snapped from your own world. You look at L.Joe and slightly tilt your head to the ground indicating that he needs to put you down. He nod and put you down, dissapointed at the lost of warmth in his arms.

 

*I said I don't want to end this moment. I'm gonna kill who disturbed us.* He turned to the door to saw a s, grinning at him.

 

"I said go and look if she's here in the classroom, not to take advantage on her." CAP smirk while the others laughedd at him. He glared at them but of course they didn't caught it because they are busy laughing.

 

He mentally face-palmed himself. *Goodness*

 

"What are you guys doing here? Did you forgot something? Go and find it now, I'm still going to clean." You said and pick the rag and was about to climb on top of the chair again but L.Joe stop you.

 

"Let me do it." He snatched the rag from your hand and climb on top of the chair. "Aniyo, it's okay. I'll do it." You said and was about to pull him down when he turned to you with a serious face.

 

"Okay. You can have it." You said. "Good." He grinned and went back on wiping the window. You turned to the 5 members of Teen Top and raised an eyebrow.

 

"Aren't you going to find something you forgot?" You asked them. "Who said we forgot something?" Chunji ask. "Then what are you doing here?" You asked again.

 

"We're here to help you." Niel said and went to the back to arrange the chairs that is tumbled down. One by one they went inside and starts cleaning the mess.

 

"Aniyo, I can do it. You  guys can just go." You said. "Nope, just think of it as a way of saying Thank you for saving Ricky last night." CAP said.

 

"But I didn't save him. I just help him." You said. "It's just the same." He shrug and went back to cleaning. You look at them and when you see that they're not leaving without helping , you just sigh and made your way to the blackboard.

 

You start to erase the writings when you feel a presence on your back. You turned around and you saw Ricky with a rag and is busy wiping the teacher's table.

 

You look at his face with wounds and you felt sorry and blame yourself for not arriving early at the scene. He look up when he felt that someone is staring at him and met eyes with you.

 

"Does it still hurts?" You ask him. He shook his head. "Aniyo. How about you? Does it hurts?"

 

"Nope. I'm used to this kind of things." You said. He look at you confused of what you said. "Nothing." You shook your head and face the blackboard again.

 

------

 

After cleaning, the 7 of you went out of the room. "Aren't you guys mad at me? You know, for what I did to L.Joe?" You ask them.

 

"Nope." L.Joe said. "Well, maybe a little. I'm mad at you that day but I find you amusing." He said and slung his arm around your shoulder. Your heartbeats become fast again but you keep your aura. *What the heck is happening to me?*

 

"Yeah. Whatever." You said and push his arms away which made him chuckled. "Let's start again shall we?" He said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Byunghyun imnida but I prefer L.Joe" He bowed and offer his hand for you to shake. "Shin Yeon Rin imnida." You shake his hand and he felt an electricity. *What was that?*

 

"Bang Minsoo but call me CAP." The leader said.

"Lee Chanhee, call me Chunji babe." Chunji wink at you.

"Ahn Daniel, I prefer Niel." Niel wink at you too.

"Yoo Changhyun but call me Ricky." The second maknae smiled at you.

"Choi Jonghyun but I prefer Changjo." The real maknae said.

 

You just nod. "Wait. Ricky and Changjo you need to call Yeon Rin noona. She's older than you two." Niel said. "How did you know hyung?" Changjo ask.

 

"I look at her papers in the office." He grinned. You look at him and shook your head. *Goodness.*

 

"Yes! I got a noona!" Ricky beamed which made you chuckled inwardly. "Do you want to get to the clinic? Your wounds might hurt a lot." L.Joe turned to you. "Aniyo. It's okay." You look at your phone to check what time is it.

 

"I'm going now guys." You said and put your phone back in your pocket. "Aren't you going to say thank you?" L.Joe teased you.

 

"Uhh, yeah yeah." You said. You never say 'thank you' or 'sorry' a long time now so it feels like that the words are foreign to you. "Just kidding." L.Joe chuckled.

 

Changjo look at you and felt bad that he hated you back. "Thank you noona. For saving Ricky hyung." He smiled at you.


 "No problem and I helped him not saved him. Get it right." You said which made him chuckle.

 

"I'm going now. Bye." You said and walked through away trying not to limp.

 

"Bye noona!" -Ricky and Changjo

"Bye babe!" -Niel and Chunji

"Bye!" -CAP

 

"Bye Yeon Rin. Be careful. See you tomorrow!" -L.Joe

 

You unknowingly smiled at what L.Joe said. When you realized it, you immediately put back your poker face and made your way to your work place with a heart beating so fast.

 



 

Hope you guys like it ^^