I don't want this moment to end

Cold Heart=Warm Love

 

 

KRIIING!

 

KRIIING!

 

KRIIING!

 

"Aiish!" L.Joe grumbled and slam his palm on his alarm clock to stop it from ringing. He sat up and ruffled his hair before going to the bathroom take a shower.

 

After that he went to the kitchen and he saw his friends already gobbling on their food except for Ricky, which is unusual. He keeps on poking his bacon with his fork and sigh for the nth time.

 

"Kwenchana?" L.Joe ask Ricky and sat beside him before taking a sausage and ate it. "Neh hyung." Ricky just quietly muttered.

 

L.Joe look at him and turned to the other members asking if they know what's bothering the second maknae. "He's like that since he woke up." Changjo said.

 

"Tell me." L.Joe demand and firmly look at him "It's Yeon Rin hyung." Ricky finally said which made them stop eating and look at him.

 

"What's with my babe?" Niel said and earned a smack on the back of his head by Chunji. "She's MY babe." Chunji said.

 

"Shut up! What's with Yeon Rin?" L.Joe ask him. "What if she'll hate me because of what happened last night? She save me and now she got a lot of wounds than me." Ricky sigh.

 

"She hates everyone." Changjo shrug and CAP rolled his eyes on the maknae. "What if she'll ignore me?" Ricky ask again.

 

"She ignores everyone too." Changjo said again. L.Joe shook his head and turned to Ricky. "Don't think too much, you just pinpoint her usual self, just eat."

 

"Neh hyung." Ricky said and ate his breakfast.

 

-------

 

*15 minutes? She's late? Well that's unusual.* L.Joe look at your empty sit. Just then the door opens and you came inside, panting.

 

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw you. *What happened to her?*

 

"Omo! Yeon Rin, kwenchana? What happened to you?" Ms. Kim immediately went to you as she hold both of your shoulders. Ricky guiltly look at the ground blaming himself.

 

"Aigoo, don't worry hyung. She'll be alright." Changjo said.

 

You take a deep breath and just nod. "Neh ssem, I'm okay. Don't worry about me I can handle it." You assure her. "But are you sure? You can go to the infirmary. I'll give you a pass." She said

 

"No need ssem. You can continue your discussion now. My apologies for disturbing you." You bowed at her. As you made your way to your sit, you met eyes with L.Joe.

 

He look at you with concern eyes but you didn't seem to notice it and you broke the eyecontact and went to your sit.

 

*Is she really okay?* He sighed.

 

--------

 

"Are they dismissed already?" Niel ask while looking for you. They just arrived at school after their "business" and decided to say thank you to you after classes.

 

"Where is she?" Chunji ask while looking around. "I think she's on the classroom. She's the one assigned to clean the room today." CAP said and turn to L.Joe. "Check if she's there."

 

L.Joe nod and make his way to the room. He peek through the rectangular window and he saw you on top of a chair trying to wipe a high spot on the window.

 

He slowly open the door and was about to speak when he saw you loose your balance. His eyes widened and without thinking twice he ran and catch you just in time.

 

He is carrying you bridal style and your arm is wrap around his next. Just then you opened your eyes and you two look at each other.

 

Duguen

 

Duguen

 

Duguen

 

His heartbeat became fast. *O...kay? What is happening to me?*

 

He is confused but he feels good and he don't know why.

 

 

*I don't want this moment to end*

 

 

 

 

"Ehem!"

 



 

Ohh, who's that? :D

Tell me what you think of my fanfic so far.

 

Anyways, hope you guys like it.^^