With Teen Top

Cold Heart=Warm Love

 

 

RIIIIING....

 

"Okay. Class dismissed." Ms. Lee announced making the students cheered. You closed your book and put it inside your bag along with your papers and notebook.

 

"Goodbye Yeon Rin!! Take Care!" Jaesun cheerfully said. He is standing by the door while waving at you. Your classmates, including Teen Top, that is still inside the room looks at him weirdly.

 

You blink at him and raised your right hand before waving at him awkwardly. He widely smiled and walk away making L.Joe narrowed his eyes on his back figure.

 

You shrugged and packed your things before going out of the room/

 

"That nerd is weird." CAP said. "Nerds are supposed to be weird hyung." Niel rolled his eyes.

 

"Are they close to each other?" Ricky asked. "No" L.Joe immediately said and walk away. They shrugged and follow him.

 

----------

 

After spending 1 hour and 30 minutes in the library doing you homework, you made your way to your locker. As you put your things inside you heard someone calling your name.

 

You turn around and saw Teen Top making their way towards you while L.Joe is calling you. You look around to see if someone saw it, but to your relief there is no one there.

 

"Annyeong." L.Joe said and slung his arm around your shouder which makes your heart beats faster than usual. "Hi." You said and shrugged his arm off.

 

"Annyeong noona!" Ricky greeted. You simply waved at them and face your locker again before putting all your things on it leaving your bag empty.

 

"Wanna grab a bite?" L.Joe ask. You shook your head and closed your locker. "Nope. I'm going somewhere."

 

"Aww. Don't be such a killjoy babe. Let's go." Chunji said. You shook your head again. "Nope."

 

"C'mon Yeon Rin." L.Joe said and smiled at you. "Give me one good reason why I should come." You said.

 

"Because...uhm... B-because.... Because we...want to spend....our time....with you?" He smiled after stuttering *Because I want to spend my time with you*

 

"Yeah noona. We're not going to harm you. Let's just go and spend time with each other." Changjo said making the others nod. You sigh and give up. You're hungry and you also want to be with them. "Arasso."

 

"Yeah!" Ricky said and slung his arms around your shoulder. "Leggo!" He said and lead you outside while they follow. L.Joe narrowed his eyes on the second maknae. *Aissh Ricky*

 

------------

 

"So Yeon Rin. Tell us something about yourself." CAP said and take a bite on his burger. The 7 of you went to a restaurant and you can really tell how hungry they are by the foods they ordered. 3 pizzas, 7 hamburgers, fries and drinks.

 

You shrugged and take a sip on your soda. "We're just gonna ask you." Niel said. "Fine. But I didn't say that I'll answer it."

 

"Why did you transfer?" He ask. You shrugged not answering his question. *Cause I don't want to be there anymore.*

 

"What are your hobbies noona?" --Changjo

"What's your favorite color?"--CAP

"Favorite food?"--Chunji

"Favorite drink?"--Ricky

"What's your phone number"--L.Joe

 

You blink at L.Joe's question. They look at him and he just shrugged. "What? I just ask a question." He innocently said.

 

You shrugged again. You don't have the intention to answer all of their questions 'cause you don't easily trust other people.

 

They let it passed and they know that you're not gonna answer so they just chat with you. You look at the time. *I'm late. I'll just take an overtime*

 

After eating and talking a lot of random things the 7 of you went out of the restaurant.

 

"I'm going now. I'll see you guys tomorrow." You said and waved a little before walking away.

 

"Bye noona. See you tomorrow!"-- Changjo and Ricky

"Bye babe!"--Niel and Chunji

"Bye Yeon Rin!" Be careful"--CAP

 

"Bye Yeon Rin! Take care! I'll see you tomorrow!"--L.Joe

 

You secretly smiled at what L.Joe said. *Neh. Take care also. I'll see you tomorrow.*

 



 

Sorry for the late update :)

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks for subscribing and leaving your comments. I really appreciate it :))

 

Anyways, I won't be updating for now because I need to review for my exams. Hope you guys understand. After our exams, I promise that I'll update immediately :))

 

SARANGHAE <3