Girls & Problem's Arrival Part 2

Scrap Teacher Special !

~Yoshida's PoV~

When I arrive at the rooftop, I see, It's full of plants and some of them have a beautiful flowers.

Wow!

I seat towards them, they align in horizontal about two meter of two rows of plant pots,"I'm back! Did you really miss me like Sugi sensei said?", I said while watering them.

"Haaiii!!", Mai chan shout at my back. She's a really fast runner like me. I turn my head to her and mouthed then smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(CUT #2) : You'll be encountering the rest of scene when one of them or some other characters will do a flashback.. Hhmmmp =))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Your PoV~

:At the Music Room:

The first group consisting of 14 students in 3B is going to sing there first practice song in music three.

"O.k. Sing!", Goutokuji Akimi sensei said while waving the stick that she's holding. She's the teacher in music.

Everyone sing in chorus and suddenly Akimi sensei stop waving and the whole class stop singing unless the two, Takasugi and Thea in both end corners of the line. Everyone is looking at them. They in singing, both of them they sing very loud with no tune.

"Stop! Stop!", Akimi sensei shouted and they both stop. "Again!", she calmly said and start to wave again.

And then again they sing. They're really annoying, they do it again. And now louder. The whole group stop again and start to look at both of them singing seriously. Akimi sensei stop waving and shouted,"Stop!". And they stop.

:At the Cooking Laboratory:

Another group consisting of 13 students of 3B is in the cooking course, including Irie kun and Mina san. The whole class is so amaze at the two students cooking, Irie is toasting his frying pan with fire and Mina san is doing the same too.

"Wow!"
"Great!", the whole group shouting and cheering as the two have their cooking showdown.

Then suddenly, everybody stop cheering because Irie and Mina turn off their fire and stop toasting.

"YOSSHH!!", Irie and Mina shout as a signal that their done. Then everybody shout and cheer, "Yow!!", and clap,"Woo!"

The two put their dishes to their plates and garnishes them. Sushi sensei is waiting to a small round table at one side of the room. The two finishes their presentation and serve in the round table were in Sushi sensei is waiting.

Sushi sensei first taste Irie kun's dish and then she hums, next is Mina san's dish and then again she hums. A seconds of humming and the group is so quit waiting for Sushi sensei's verdict.

"YOSSHH!!", Sushi sensei stand up and raise her right arm, the whole group cheer and clap. Sushi sensei love their dishes.

:At the rooftop at the second building:

Yoshida and Mai chan is watering the plants, Yoshida kun is sitted while Mai chan is walking around.

"Arigatou! Yoshida kun!", Mai chan said with a cute smile and wink. Yoshida look at her and smile. Earlier they talk about an agreement that Mai chan can stay if she will behave like a young lady and not like a child.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
START OF FLASHBACK (CUT #2)

~Yoshida's PoV~

"Yoshida kun, can I help you with that?", Mai chan said while she's standing at my back. I stand up and give her a gloves and the sprinkler then said, "Hai!!", and I smile.

While we're both watering the plants, "Mai chan?", I ask,"Why have you decided to come here?", I stop and look at her.

She continue on what she's doing and said,"I just want to see you.", and when I here that. I think everything went to cool and white, it brightens everything I see and like the whole rooftop is covered with clouds.

I wake up on my daydream when I saw Mai chan's face a couple of inches inches in mine. "Etoo.. Mai chan!?", I crawl backwards. "You can stay! Only if you will not act as a child? OK?", I smile and move my head towards her.

Shes kiss me on my cheek and said,"HAII!!", and laugh a bit.

END OF FLASHBACK (Cut #2)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I miss you Yoshida kun!", she said then hug me. Our cheek were touching each other as she tightens her hug. I smile.

:At the classroom:

~Kusaka's PoV~

I'm on my seat, hearing a noisy sound that my classmates are chatting to. We have no teacher at the moment, I look at the back. I see the two girls, Thea and Mina seated on their chairs with their pairs.. They look good together I think... with Takasugi and Irie kun.

I stand up and go to their place, I stand at Takasugi's side and move my head about ten inches towards his ears. "Anoo.. Takasugi kun, are you friends with Thea chan?", i politely ask.

"It's none of your business!", no reaction and no movement of head. As usual!

I back out and mouthed, "Aah, sorry! We'll I'm just askin'?"

He look at me and said,"Well I'm not answering it!", So rude!

I mouthed and backout, tcchh... I walk back to my seat, and wait for the bell to rung so I can go home.