Girl's and Problem's Arrival~ Part 1

Scrap Teacher Special !

Foreword's continuation~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone! Ohayou and welcome back. I'm still your homeroom teacher for this School Year Sugi Toranosuke sensei and your third year now guys. Act as your age, O.K.?", said Sugi sensei at the front.

"HAI!!", the whole class said including me.

"Yes, Yoshida?", Sugi sensei said. I look at Yoshida kun at the back. I think he raise his hands and wants to say something. He's at the same line as me.

"Anoo.. Sugi sensei, what happened to the three girls here at back?", Yoshida ask after standing up and the whole class are looking at him while talking.

"Aah.. Tsukasa san, Nanami san and Takayama san! Nee~", Sugi sensei said while the whole class turn to him and look while talking.

"Hai!", Yoshida answer and again the whole class turns to him as he answer.

The whole class turns to Sugi sensei again expecting that he's going to answer. And when we look at him he stop talking, and he look at us rising his left eye brows. The door open interrupting Sugi sensei's moment. It's Yuko Taki sensei.

"Sugi sensei your new students arrived!", Yuko sensei said a lollipop.

Eehhh??

"Wait guys!", Sugi sensei said while going out the room.

New students?

I lean on the desk thinking who will be our new classmates. Sugi sensei back,"About what Yoshida ask a minute a go.. Etoo.. They have been transferred to another school because they move and about the new students, they are the exchange transferees. Here they are.."

~Takasugi's PoV~

I'm always leaning on the desk every first day because i thought we're not gon'na do anything. After what Sugi sensei said, i stop leaning on the desk and look in front where he is standing. Three girls in one line step in and enter the room.

Eehh!? What the .. What is she doing here?

"Ohayou!", the girls said in chorus.

"Hi! I'm Yuri Mai"
"Hi! I'm Arioka Mina"
"And I'm Amada Thea"

~Kusaka's PoV~

The girl in the left with long double pony hair is Mai. The girl in the right with a not so long straight hair is Mina. And last is Thea, with one sided pony hair.

"O.k class so I'm expecting you all to welcome this three new girls.", Sugi sensei said to the class then turn to the three girls."You can now go to the back, there are three vacant seats that you can occupy."

They seems to be normal looking here to the back. I turn around to listen on what Sugi sensei saying.

"You guys will be having the same subjects but now in the higher level and Yoshida kun! Your plants! They miss you. So..", he mouthed on Yoshida to point. I look Yoshida kun and i see he smiles.

The bell rings.. It's break time. Matsuo Satoshi sensei our teacher in math is living the room, and now everybody is talking. I get the manga that i borrowed to Irie kun in my bag, it was the last day of our second year when i borrowed it to him. I stand up and go to their seats.

I see Yoshida go outside, I think he will go to the rooftop for the plants. And i saw Mai chan running to go out too. Takasugi stand up and grab Thea chan's hand and start to pull her outside.

Eh!?

Irie left in there row and the one called Mina on the other side. She stand up and look straight into the windows.

"Irie kun, here's the manga. Arigatou (Thank you)!", i said giving back the manga and seat on the chair next to him.

"Aah, hai! So do you enjoyed it?", he ask.

I nodded and mouthed as i do always. "Aah Irie kun, what's happening? It's seem Takasugi chan and Thea chan know each other.", i ask. Thinking about what happen earlier.

Not knowing that Mina chan is behind me. A weird boyish sound said, "Where is the comfort room?". Irie and I look at her.

"Aah, down stair go right then the Third door should be the girls comfort room.", Irie said instructing Mina with hand gestures.

"Arigatou!", Mina said. She's like dumb, she has no energy at all. She walks outside like a doll. Irie and I follow her, we hide and look at our door room.

Suddenly after Mina chan gone. Irie said, "She's cute."

"Eh?", i look at him.

~Yoshida's PoV~

What is she doing here?

I go to the locker room to change dress for watering plants. I get the fertilizer and two sprinkler, and walk to the next building where the garden in the rooftop is. While walking outside the building someone hug me at the back. "Yoshida kun! I miss you!", as expected it's Mai chan.

"Mai chan! Stop, where in school!", i said trying to get her off.

"Demo (But) Yoshida kun!", she said sounding like she will cry. She stops talking but her hand is still in my waste and I seriously can't get it off.

"Yoshida!", it's the voice of Sugi sensei, he's coming towards us. "I see your getting along with our new student huh.. huh.. huh..", Sugi sensei said while poking me and sounded like he's teasing me.

I'm pissed off! It's so annoying!

I bow my head and desperately pull Mai chan's arms. It's not that tight this time so I'm free, then I run as fas as I can to the building. I hear Mai chan calling my name until i get to the lobby stairs.

"Stupid.. stupid.. stupid..", I continuously saying while running up stairs.

~Mai's PoV~

Yoshida kun pulled my arms and run away.

Eh?

"Yoshida kun! Yoshida kun!", i call. It's so embarrasing. Sugi sensei is here. Demo I just smile as being a jolly person.

After looking at Yoshida kun, Sugi sensei turn and walk towards me. "I'm sorry he's not just really a not open guy.", Sugi sensei explain.

"It's OK! Yoshida kun Yoshida kun!", I call while I'm running to follow Yoshida.

~Takasugi's PoV~

The bell rings.. It's breaktime, as our teacher Toma sensei walks and leave the room I stand up and grab Thea chan's hands and pull her to walk.

I bring her to the rooftop of the building. "What are you doing here?", i ask after we arrived.

"I just wanted to see you!", she said calmly.

"Live now!", I louder my voice.

"I know what your doing here and I want to help!"

"No!", I said then turn back were I can see the clouds outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(CUT #1) : You'll be encountering the rest of scene when one of them or some other characters will do a flashback.. Hhmmmp =))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------