For Shannon - Head Over Heels

Especially for Starlights

Shannon sat down on one of the wooden benches located in front yard of Hongdae university and started to read a novel that she just bought recently. Shannon had always loved novels because novels could make impossible things to happen, in her mind. Her fingers slid along with each and every word in the pages as she read them silently in her heart. 

'He has these delicious looking lips and his figure was so sharp. His ebony black blonde hair shone in the sunlight, catching my eyes and not letting them go. I never believed in love at the first sight, but now, I do. He turned and looked at me with his eyes, bewitching me and seducing me, as if they were telling me to move closer.'

Shannon stopped reading for a moment to imagine a guy like the one she just read. 

"How good looking ~" she said dreamily while holding her novel tightly around her chest.She imagined herself to be the female protagonist in the novel and how wonderful it would and she could meet that anonymous good looking guy that just appeared. Everything was so perfect, until, a person nudged her from her back  "Excuse me? Where's the library?" 

Shannon jerked awake from her imagination and turned to look at the person who just woke her up from her perfect imagination and was about to scold him but stopped abruptly.

"Uh...third floor....at the new building..." Shannon gulped at the guy that just asked her for directions. It's just like the novel, she thought, ebony black hair, delicious looking lips...and sharp figures...

"I'm sorry but I'm new around here, is it ok if I ask you to show me the way?" He asked and bit his lips nervously.

Gosh those lips

"Sure." Shannon replied and closed her novel and put it into her bag. "This way." 

And so Shannon brought this new guy to the library of the university. 

All the way, both of them kept quiet and didn't say anything. Shannon had the urge to look at him but managed to take her eyes off him every time she did.

When they finally arrived at the library, only did Shannon gather up her courage to ask for the guy's name.

"Thanks sunbae." He thanked her and turned to enter the library but was stopped by Shannon.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?" She hastily and her lips once she finished asking, it had been her one of her habits whenever she became nervous.

The guy laughed and smiled genuinely at her. "My name is Lee Hongbin. I don't have much to give you as a thanks but..I guess I could give you this." 

He pulled Shannon gracefully to him and kissed her softly. He broke the kiss and smiled again. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Shannon watched as Hongbin walked into the library with a peaceful pace, trying to differentiate whether it was all an imagination but was immediately proved to be reality because she was hit by a librarian for blocking her way. 

"Get a move on will ya? I might be a librarian but in truth I'm really busy ok?" The librarian pushed Shannon to a side with her shouder and walked into the library. Unlike Hongbin, the librarian's pace wasn't peaceful at all.

"This isn't a dream! I'm gonna see him tomorrow!" 

And so Shannon skipped all the way back to her class and started off with her 'Pursuing Hongbin Project'.