For Timmy - How We End Our Fight

Especially for Starlights

"As usual huh. This is how we end our fights. And this time, it didn't even last for 30 minutes." Ravi made fun of the fight we just had while I was playing around with the buttons of his shirt.

"You're still the same as well, never took our fights seriously." I replied and slapped his chest jokingly. He made a noise but didn't complain.

He smirked and took my hand with his free hand while the other hand s around my waist. "That's because I know you can't be mad at me for a long time." He added and kissed my hand.

Without any warning, he topped me before I realized it. It was in the late afternoon and the sunset was setting. The romantic atmosphere was there, and for a moment, we stared into each other's eyes without any exhange of words."Let's not waste our time like this, staring and not saying anything. Let's do something more productive."

This is it, I thought, my first time.

I closed my eyes and waited for the expected 'thing' to happen. My heart beat faster and faster as the clock ticked. And, nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes and his face was so close to mine that if I move even just a bit, we would have kissed, and kissing wasn't something I was looking forward because honestly, we did that everyday.

"What were you thinking when I mentioned something 'productive'?" he asked and smiled amusingly.

I blushed and turned away. "I-I wasn't thinking of anything." I answered and pushed him off the bed. "I'm hungry. I'll go and prepare the dinner now."

Before I could run out of the room, Ravi caught me in his arms and gave me a peck on my cheek. "You belong to me, Kim Wonshik, and you can never run away from me." he whispered and gave me another peck. Even though I couldn't see it, but I knew he was smirking for this whole time.

"Remember, you're mine." That was the last thing he said to me before he went into the bathroom.

Who would've thought that we just had a fight just a while ago?