"FACE TO FACE WITH THE DOPPLEGANGER!" (Last Chapter XD)

" D.O's DoppleGanger "

 

                       KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!:)))
 
 
 
                        [CONTINUATION] = CAPS LOCK's ABUSE lol.
 
 
                      AS I WAS SAYING WE'RE MOVING SLOWLY, AND I THINK I'M JUST 5 METERS AWAY FORM HIM. I WAS SO SHOCKED. MY EYES ARE LIKE THIS O_O!!!! IDK WHAT I'M GOING TO REACT BECAUSE HE CAUGHT ME LOOKING AT HIM.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                    SO I SNAP A LOOK TO MY LEFT THEN RIGHT THEN BACK AT HIM AND STILL! HE'S LOOKING AT ME!!! ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
                     AFTER HOURS AND HOURS OF THINGKING. LOL. AFTER I REALIZED THAT I WAS ONLY 3 METERS AWAY FROM HIM. I FINALLY DID SOMETHING. *LIGHTBULB*
 
 
 
 
 
                    I SMILED. *ahhhh! not a good thing!XD* yep! I SMILED AT HIM!I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!? I JUST LIKE SMILING AT PEOPLE. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                  THEY EVEN CALL ME "SMILEY-DHANIELLE* nope, they don't call me that but they know that i love to Smile. i smiled just the way i smiled at everyone exept i'm really exploding because of the happines inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                   AND HIS REACTION IS? HE DIED. because i'm beautiful. :)))lolol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                 well, that won't happen! anyways...............
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                 HIS REAL REACTION IS....................................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
               :).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
              SMILED.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
             BACK.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
            AT.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
           ME.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
           SMILED BACK AT ME.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
            SMILE BACK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????????  ASDFGKLKDSKLSALGFDSALGFDSKLSAKLFDSUYTREWTYMNVCXZNBVDDFGHJTREIDSHJHGFDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))
 
 
 
              OH MY GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HE SMILED BACK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /DIES/ HE SMILED! AND NOT JUST SMILED. HIS EYEBROWS RAISED. HAHAHA. LIKE HE'S SMILED WHILE RAISNG HIS 2 EYEBROWS and LIKE HE'S SAYING "oh! i know you!"
 
 
 
                ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! i feel like i saw d.o! and he's now smiling at me! and FYI I WAS JUST 1 METER AWAY FROM HIM. I'M INSIDE THE TRYCICLE AND HIS STANDING INFRONT OF ME!!! /DIES AGAIN/
 
 
                WAS THAT MEAN "HE REMEMBERS ME!!!!!?" OMG.
 
 
 
                KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I REALLY DIED. *INHALE!* *EXHALE* *JUST STOP BREATHING* LOL.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
               waaaaaaaaaaaah! GULL! I CAN'T EXPALIN WHAT I FEEL!!! I WAS REALLY EMBARRASED, BLUSHING, AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME! BUT AS I SAY I WAS EMBARRASED SO I QUICKLY TURN MY HEAD AND LOOK INSIDE OUR TRYCICLE... AND FINALLY WE PASS HIM.
 
 
 
 
 
             AFTER 2 MINUTES I WAS BACK TO MY OWN SELF. I'M REALLY BACK. BACK FROM OUTER SPACE. AND MY FEELING?,"OMG! I SAW HIM! HE SAW ME! I SMILED AT HIM! HE SMILED BACK! OMG.".:)) AND TURN UP DUMBFOUNDED.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                   BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))
 
 
 
 
 
wait. what is this? ^^^^ lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                       THE END.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                     *DRUM ROLLING* keke ~ back to my time now. actually after that happening i quickly text it to my exo-fangirls-friends. even my sister and my classmates. and i realized i can tell it to all of you. ::))) i'm not lucky. well, maybe i am. ahahaha. but i know that GOD planned it already. :)) so i'm thankful to you GOD. !!!
 
 
                      YESSSSSSSSS! IT'S FINALLY OVER!!! WHOOO! *CONFETTI* *FIREWORKS* :)) TO ALL THE READERS? KAMSAHAMNIDA! TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS? KAMSAHAEYOOO!~~ TO ALL OF YOU! MARAMING SALAMAT PO!!!! (THANK YOU!!!)
 
 
 SPECIAL MENTION: Imyeoniyeoni ? THANKS! FOR MAKING THE SIMPLE BUT THE BEST POSTER FOR "D.O's Doppleganger". HAHA! why? cause i look pretty there. it's not me ofcourse! it's an ulzzang! hahahaha ~ kamsahae!!
 
         I also would like to thank  Only4EXOshe's the first one who reads this and the one who voted for this!!! thanks bestfriend!!!:))
 
 
         and! i want to thank AsdfghjklkjhgfdsA  ! she's my idol guys!!! she really is! if you're a filipino read her fanfics. you're not gonna waste any time while reading it!!! :)) unnie? thanks for subscribing!!!!
         
 
        and ofcourse! all the readers!!!! :)) GODBLESS EVERYONE!
 
 
                     P.S : ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHKLKJHGFDSDLKJHGFDSDHKLKJHGFDSASLKJDS! *DIES* 
 
 
 
            EXO IS COMING HERE "AGAIN"!!!. EXO'S COMING HERE! THEY'RE GOING BACK TO OUR COUNTRY!!!!!! ASDFGHJKLKHGFDSAKLKJHGFDSAKLKJHGFDSA.I WILL SEE THEM AGAIN! LAST JANUARY 2013 THEY CAME HERE AND EVEN SANG A FILIPINO SONG! AND I WAS THERE! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
 
 
            WAAAAAAAAAAH! EOTTEOKHE? IT'S ALREADY IN SEPTEMBER 2013.and it's just exo-k???!! whyyyyyy!!!! it's called "KPOP REPUBLIC" featuring: shinee, exo-k and dalshabet.
 
 
           
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I NEED MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!I WILL APPLY TO BE A DANCE INSTRUCTOR OR SINGING INSTURCTOR OR MAID! OR
 
 
EVEN APPLYING TO BE A VENDOR! EVERYYTHINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG! HUHUHUHU. WHY IT IS SO EARLY.???? (sme!!!!WAEYO???)
 
            KEEP CALM AND SAVE! that's what i'm going to do!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
           PPS.: NEED KIDNEY? WHILE I NEED MONEY!
 
           IF YOU NEED KIDNEY CALL ME! 200K (200,000) PHP. ONLY.
 
 
          WHAT'S MY REASON? TO BUY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL. JUST KIDDING. BUT CALL ME. HOHOHOHOHO~
 
 
 

 

BY THE WAY. As of now, i "FANGIRLSARS" A.K.A Dhanielle is still planning to stalk him. hahahaha. just kidding. i am planning to go to their school with ma'co-exotics here in daet. wanna join? LOL. and if i ever see him again, i will write/type/tell it to all of you which i'm sure i will cause i just do. ahahahahaha.
 
 
 
                       and if i saw him, i will get his autograph, i will take pictures with him, i will tell him that he looks like d.o and i will GET HIS NUMBER. hohohohoho ~.
 
 
                        thank you again to all the readers!!! :)) I LOVE YOOOOOOOW!
 
 
 
                       LEZZ DO THE D.O DANCE. AHAHAHA.XDDDD
 
 
 
 
                          GODBLESS EVERYONE!
 
 
 
"D.O's DOPPLGANGER" written by FANGIRLSARS is now temporarily signing off. :))