"Second Encounter with the DoppleGanger (part 1) + MY BIRTHDAY! XD"

" D.O's DoppleGanger "

 

A/N: guys! lezz watch the trailer that i've made, it's not vey classy or very good. haha, i just used "Windows movie maker".i just want to have it's own trailer. check it out before reading! thanks! :))
 
 
    the trailer, for me looks like a horror story coming. XDD by the way! gomawo for reading, subscribing and commenting! please comment more. PLEASE!!! read also. hahaha. and if you can, please spread my story i just want to share my *fangirl feels* with everyone! thank you and GODbless! <333
 
 
Good Morning! Good Evening! Good Noon! Good Afternoon! GOOD DAY! ~
 
 
     lemme take you back to June 17, 2013/ Monday and ofcourse MY BIRTHDAY. :))
 
 
      JUNE 17, 2013: exact time (5:30 AM.)
 
      Once upon a time a girl named "ME" was born. LOL.
 
      it's my birthday!!! woooh! *confetti!* i just woke up and i'm now getting ready for school. 
 
     
 
 
 
 
 
          TOO MUCH INFORMATION.....................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
       [SCHOOL: Camarines Norte State College - Abano (abanyo) Laboratory HighSchool]
 
        me: LATE. Walking alone in the corridor.
 
        then suddenly I bumped into my classmates namely Janel, Aylah and Inna.
 
        "Good Morning!" i greeted. and then they they're all like "okay". so i was confused, what's happening here?
 
       apparently MATHEMATICS is our first subject. *nosebleed*
 
         were like solving here, there, everywhere. even in your house. LOL. :))))
 
         after 1 hour..........
    
 
         "ah sa wakas! tapos na math!!!" ( AH! At last! math is finished) i said to myself. our teacher in math just left the room.
 
         i'm thinking... WTH? don't they know that it's my birthday today? i mean, i always remind them. (haha. like last week i was reminding them that they have to buy me presents.)
 
         uggggh. i think they forgot. meh, it's okay. at least i don't have to buy foods for them. hahahaha. then suddenly.......
 
 
   
         "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHANIELLE! HAPPY BIRHTDAY DHANIELLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHANIELLE!!!"
 
          O_O???????? (DHANIELLE: Read as deyn-nyel) dhanielle is my real name. :))
 
           OH MY GEEEEE! i was so shocked then i was staring to my seatmate. (me: WHAT.. FACE)
 
 
          so i quickly smile and feel embarrased, now i have to buy them foods. :((
 
          after the singing occured, everybody was like "happy birthday dhanielle!", "hey! HBD" , "Where are we going later?" .
 
          but the most fun thing about it is they were all like "Dhanielle we'll buy you present" ," hey! i will give you EXO." I WILL GIVE YOU EXO?
 
          *lightbulb* ahh! X.O not exo, there's a candy named X.O in the philippines. i don't know if you have them.
 
 here it is:
 
          " YES! GIVE ME X.O! ALL OF THEM!" i answered. (they were joking about it.) so we all laughed. even my best BUDS greeted me (cristina, joy, marrione, jaena, grace etc..), my brother *brother* in school (Alan and robert), my seniors and juniors. so T'was FUUUUUUUUN!
 
 
 
           WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!
 
       WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? IT'S ABOUT D.O DOPPLGANGER's STORY!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
           KKKK. :))
 
 
         TOO MUCH INFORMATION AGAIN.................
 
  
 
          So after our class, our dad picked us up cause he says we're going to buy "something".
 
 
 
          [CENTRO]
 
          I actually was the one who's buying something. SORRY. so after buying needed stuffs for school we're going home. and we're going to pass a store named "DAET GOODLUCK STORE".
 
         so we're in the or OUR trycicle, and my father is driving, my lil'bro is sleeping. (yup, he sleeps while we travel.) me? i was sneaking and looking around hoping to see a handsome person. (hahaha! yeah, I always do that.)
 
 
         and then as we we're travelling back home, we're now passing the store that i'm talking about and.... there's this guy who is standing, wearing a uniform, i guess waiting for a trycicle. i think i was 50 (less) meters away from that guy cause we're travelling as i said and eventhough we're travelling i can see a person whom i am familiar with or a person who looks attractive eventhough they're very far from me.
 
           
         so this guy is like.. wait i think i know him. he has this hair like this: 
 
 
 
 
         his posture or as i say how he looks is somewhat familiar. i think i saw him on TV and in YOUTUBE, OHH I MEAN I CAN SEE HIM EVERYWHERE. :))
 
 
 
         .............wait??? FAMILIAR?HAIR LIKE THAT?EYES LIKE THAT? D.O?????! aww come on! he can't be D.O, haha he's in korea right.?>........
 
 
 
            THEN CAN IT BE...........................................
 
 
          TO BE CONTINUED!LOLOLOLOL! 
 
 
     
 
         NOT ENOUGH RIGHT? hahahaha. next chapter is the best chapter for me!!!! waaaaaaaaaaah! :)) 
         godbless. please wait patiently.