Chapter 4.

IILWMBF sequel.

 Himchan returned to the dorm, hell broke loose.


Daehyun, Zelo and Youngjae was the three who started screaming at him, asking him a ton of questions and blaming him for something he didn’t even initiate. He didn’t even get a word in the weather due to the fact that the three of them took turns of yelling at him. He would have scolded them for screaming at their hyung, but he guessed that would have only made them madder than they already were and he did not want to add fuel to the fire.

Deciding to wait until they had calmed down, Himchan sat there and took all the yelling with a sigh. Jongup was sitting next to him with a bored face, clearly too tired to give a about what was happening; not that he cared about anything at all really. 



After about 20 minutes, the three idiots finally calmed down and flumped down on the floor with an exaggerated sigh whilst Himchan just sat there with a raised eyebrow, waiting for them to get their breathing back to normal so he could finally get a word out.

‘’So… can you let me talk now?’’, he asked the airheads who all turned to glare at him. Figuring they wouldn’t answer him, he let out a sigh and rubbed his temples because of the headache he got from all their screaming.

‘’About the kiss,’’ he started, only to be cut off by getting a pillow thrown at his face.

‘’Yah! How could you have done that, what about Yongguk hyung!’’, the maknae screamed with a whiny voice. Himchan glared at him and clicked his tongue in annoyance at the outburst from the younger, plus that the little brat was speaking informally to him – and god did he hate that.

‘’YAH!’’, he screamed and stood up from the couch, startling everyone including Jongup who almost dropped the controller. ‘’You aren’t even giving me a chance to explain about what happened! Jinjja, don’t I have anything to say in this!?’’, he growled at them with annoyance. He was starting to get really annoyed with the trio as they were acting older and more mature than him, he didn’t even need to explain himself to them. The only person who he wouldn’t let misunderstand the whole situation was Bang, and he wasn’t even at home because he was out with Hyosung!

Annoyed and mad, Himchan stomped by them and went into his and Bangs shared room and slammed it shut, making it echo through the dorm. He kicked off his pants and changed them into sweats in pure anger and changed into a wife beater before he flumped down on the bed and screamed into a pillow. He looked over to Bangs bed and let out a heavy sigh, wondering what he could be doing with Hyosung at this hour.

In annoyance he closed his eyes and groaned to himself. This had been one tiring day for him and it wasn’t even over yet.

~ * ~

He woke up a while later as he heard voices coming from outside the room. He squinted his eyes as he looked over at the clock on the wall and noticed it was only 12am. He hadn’t been asleep for that long, which was a good thing since it would have messed up his sleeping schedule – not that is already were thanks to a ual beast called Yongguk. 

He slowly sat up and stretched his body with a loud yawn. He was sleepy and tired, but he suddenly felt all energetic and well, scared, when the tigger loving man walked inside the room. They both looked at each other for a minute, not saying a word, nor looking away. Himchan knew he was going to have to explain to Bang about what had happened so that he didn’t throw one of his fits and get mad; because that wasn’t a pretty sight.

Himchan stood up and was about to speak when Bang motioned to follow him into the bathroom. With a gulp and shaky steps, Himchan did as he was told.

As they entered their bathroom that was located in their room, Bang locked the door and leaned against it with an unreadable expression. Himchan didn’t really know what to do, so he just stood there as the guy in front of him started to undress.

‘’W-what are yo-‘’, he started with a shaky voice, not really sure what was going to happen. Bang didn’t say anything and only removed his shirt and pants before he walked over to the shower and turned it on.

‘’I’m going to shower,’’ was the others reply ‘’and you’re going to join me,’’ the slightly older added with blank face. Himchan just stood there confused when Bang walked over to him and started removing his shirt, pants and boxers and dragged him inside the shower without saying a word.

Himchan had learned over the years that they had been together that a silent Yongguk was much scarier than a yelling Yongguk. It was something about him not saying anything all that freaked the younger out because before you knew it – Bang would go BANG!, and not just a little bang, no it was like a ing atomic bomb exploding in the dorm, making everyone seek shelter under their beds if not just run the away from the dorm in panic.


After just standing under the water for what seemed like two hours, Himchan took a deep breath and touched Bang’s arm to get him to turn around to face him. When said boy turned around whilst washing his hair, Himchan hesitated but decided that he’d rather have him screaming at him than just staying silent.

‘’Yongguk... About the kiss-‘’ he started but was cut off by Bang who turned around and washed out the shampoo out of his hair. The younger thought that he was going to ignore him for the rest of the time, but after the older finished washing out the shampoo he turned around to face Himchan again.

‘’I’m not mad,’’ was all he said and Himchan let out a sigh of relief. After a few seconds of processing what the other said, Himchan was struck dumb.

‘’You’re not mad about me kissing Hana?’’ he asked in a shocked tone. Bang shook his head and gave a small smile before he started shifting from one feet to the other and scratching the back of his head – that’s when Himchan realized he wasn’t mad about the kiss because he probably did something as well.

‘’I guess you didn’t check the messages I sent you,’’ Bang started with a nervous laugh. Himchan eyed him suspiciously for a minute before he replied, ‘’No, I turned it off this morning because Hana was getting annoyed’’.

Bang looked at him and put his hand on Himchan shoulders, locked his eyes with him and took a deep breath.

‘’I kissed Hyosung,’’ was all he said. Himchan stood there and stared at the guy in front of him who seemed to be staring at him with cautious and kind of a scared look. When Himchan realized what the other had said, he widened his eyes and his mouth dropped open.

‘’You what?!’’ he shriek out as he took a step back from the other. Bang was startled by the sudden outburst and winced before he took a step forward to Himchan who was staring blankly at him.

‘’Yeah, If you would have checked my messages…’’ Bang started but stopped mid-sentence as he saw the killer glare Himchan was giving him, ‘’It was she who initiated it! Not me! I swear to god, Himchan, I would never kiss her out of free will!’’ screamed as he grabbed a hold of Himchan’s arms, almost pleading.

Himchan took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down. He knew he couldn’t be mad at Bang for this, no, because the same thing happened to him before and he knew that he didn’t want any misunderstandings to come between them – clearly it was something Hana and Hyosung were planning.

‘’its fine,’’ was all he said as he opened his eyes to look at the boy in front of him who widened his eyes in surprise. ‘’It was none of our fault, okay. I guess you can say we’re even,’’ he ended with a small sigh. Yongguk who was staring at him with wide eyes just launched forward and smacked their lips together, leaving Himchan in a startled state; it didn’t stop him from kissing back though.


It didn’t take long before the beast in Yongguk was released and he was starting to grind against Himchan, and on his neck in a desperate way like they hadn’t seen each other in almost a year. The younger didn’t protest when the older slid a finger inside of him, because hell, he wanted it as much as the older did; even if he knew that he was going to regret it later due to the fact that his was still sore. 

Within a second Bang had lifted Himchan up against the wall, one of his whilst Himchan was trying to keep his voice as low as possible. He knew that Yongguk didn’t like when he kept his voice inside, but the other members were in the house so he couldn’t really scream all that he wanted.

But, Bang being Bang, he pushed himself inside of Himchan without a warning, making Himchan bit down on his own lip until he could taste the blood coming out. As Bang started ing into him, it got harder for him to keep quiet and he noticed Bang was getting irritated about him being quiet so Bang started ing harder into him and started harder on his neck, trying to get Himchan the way he liked him – begging and screaming out his name in pure pleasure.

Himchan’s body was shaking from all the pleasure he felt and it was getting harder to keep his voice low. From time to time he let out small whimpers and hard breaths, but that was all and Bang was on his last patience here.

As Yongguk started on a spot behind his ear, Himchan launched forward and bit the older on his neck in an attempt of keeping silent. The boy let out a small husky chuckle as he finally was starting to get some vivid response from the boy.

‘’You know, you don’t have to keep quiet,’’ Bang managed to get out between grunts, ‘’ why do you think I brought you in to the bathroom, huh’’, he chuckled as he started ing even harder and faster. Himchan was on the edge of it all and when Bang started and nibbling on that spot again and when he hit his prostate – he lost it.

He started screaming out Yongguks name at the top of his lounges and at that moment he didn’t care if the other would hear him. Bang was going too hard on him and he just couldn’t keep it in anymore. He saw the smirk on the others face through blurred eyes and swore he was going to kill him later.

With a last few hard s, they both came whilst screaming out each other’s name. They both flumped down on the floor, Himchan with his head against the tiled wall as he tried getting his breathing back to normal and Bang with his head in the crook on Himchan’s neck; leaving small butterfly kisses all over it.

‘’I hate you,’’ was the only think Himchan managed to say before he got lifted up with a chuckle and got prepared for round two.